Toxicity of liquid orals vs. tabs/pills

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Toxicity of liquid orals vs. tabs/pills

Is the toxicity the same, to me liquid orals don't seem to effect the liver the same way as tabs, since its liquid and all.

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

you would be wrong, its all the same. 50mg of dbol is 50mg dbol to your liver, no matter how its packaged
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you would be wrong, its all the same. 50mg of dbol is 50mg dbol to your liver, no matter how its packaged
    I figured since the structure is still the same, just seems less harsh since liquid gets disolved under your tongue, where as a tab is physically broken down inside.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Easy is right, 50mg of compound X is the same toxicity whether its solid in a pill or in solution. The only difference is pills have binders holding the solid compound together into a shape, and liquids have solvents holding the compound in solution.

Boggs, liquid orals are ORAL, you drink them... When you say under your tongue that's sublingual, that's a different delivery system, and that would not negate the harshness of oral steroids! I don't know what solvent they're in but if they're like research chems, they taste far too horrible for the sublingual method anyway
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

generally the liquid ones are in PEG 300 or 400, sometimes with alcohol added.

Sublingual is different, but in the end not that different sadly. What sublingual does for some compounds is make them more bioavailable. But 17a steriods are already as bioavailable as they can be so making them sublingual doesn't do much. Now taking something like 1-T or 1AD or even Testosterone without an ester and making it sublingual will make it a lot more available than orally
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

O ok, that makes since, so if I take my liquid var (suspended in PEG 400), it doesn't matter if its under my tongue or just swallowed? Thanks for your replys guys.
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

It shouldn't make a huge difference either way.

For true sublinguals they are made with cyclodextrin, a compound that has a similar molecular shape to flattened buckyballs this is what they look like

so the idea is that the chemical you want to deliver ends up with a molecule of it going into the donut hole of the cyclodextrin, and the cyclodextrin transports it across the lining of the mouth and then falls apart leaving the active molecule to roam free in your bloodstream.
    This space for rent

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Curious, what compounds are made to be used sublingual?
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Really i've only seen a few. 1-t was, 4ad was, i've seen testosterone and stanazol. I think I saw nandrolone too. whats hard with sublingual is getting much more than 25mg in a dose just doesn't absorb well
    This space for rent

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

I have heard of sublinguals being sprayed up the nasal cavity too. heard it was pretty harsh on the lining though. I read somewhere that liquid win bound better when it was taken orally than when it was pinned...but f course that never stopped me from pinning it. someone correct me if Im wrong.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. liquid orals
    By jbray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 11:49 AM
  2. Peg400 vs bacardi 151 for liquid orals
    By enimity in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 02:01 PM
  3. gum arabic for liquid orals
    By flyingjer in forum Anabolics