Searching for info...

• Thread starter trainlikeafreak
  • Start date

trainlikeafreak

Hello all, I'll keep this short and sweet... I've run about 5 cycles of various anabolics over the past 3 yrs. with good results. Recently I aquired a perscription for test cyp. @ 200mg a week. Very conservative in my opinion. This has been run with hcg 500 iu. a week every other month. This cycle was 12 wks. long however I've recently tore my left distal bicep tendon:(
I would like to avoid this in the future... Is it possible that the test has caused my tendons to become brittle? If so what is the best way to combat the possibilities of future injuries. Other anabolics or supplements that work. Has anyone here ever had to deal with this type of injury? If so have you continued to run test with or without additional tendon tears or joint injury?
I train like a bodybuilder... adequate nutrition, water, rest, training, and cardio. Any ideas???

majorgrowth

Awards
Hello all, I'll keep this short and sweet... I've run about 5 cycles of various anabolics over the past 3 yrs. with good results. Recently I aquired a perscription for test cyp. @ 200mg a week. Very conservative in my opinion. This has been run with hcg 500 iu. a week every other month. This cycle was 12 wks. long however I've recently tore my left distal bicep tendon:(
I would like to avoid this in the future... Is it possible that the test has caused my tendons to become brittle? If so what is the best way to combat the possibilities of future injuries. Other anabolics or supplements that work. Has anyone here ever had to deal with this type of injury? If so have you continued to run test with or without additional tendon tears or joint injury?
I train like a bodybuilder... adequate nutrition, water, rest, training, and cardio. Any ideas???
This is a common injury among those who strength train... My advice would be to throw in some nandrolone into your cycle as this seems in increase the growth and health of connective tissue. Eq and primobolan seem to have the same effects. Rehab properly and you should be hitting the iron in no time. Goodluck bro...

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
that is A+ advice there^^^

Deca, the bodybuilders pain advil...