how much winstrol for a cycle?

rmani

Awards
thinking about trying it and i found a place selling 10mg tablets. what dosage would you guys recommend for a cycle?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
elaborate a lil pls. what is your goal, and what other compounds are you going to be running?

rmani

Awards
they are 10mg pills, no other supps besides protein. im hoping to gain about 5-7lbs of lean muscle while losing fat around the midsection and if i do it i'll buy a pct

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I dont have any experience running winney solo... stack it with some test

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
they are 10mg pills, no other supps besides protein. im hoping to gain about 5-7lbs of lean muscle while losing fat around the midsection and if i do it i'll buy a pct
in any event, you'll want to run about 50mgs ED. taken pre w/o or split thoughout the day.

and like TS said, get some test to go with it.

rmani

Awards
thanks guys. what about drinking while on this stuff? if i drink occasionally while taking it is that really bad? also should i lower the dosage on off days?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. what about drinking while on this stuff? if i drink occasionally while taking it is that really bad? also should i lower the dosage on off days?
man u have no idea what the hell u are doing. research research and research some more.

winstrol is a methylated steroid.....and u want to know if drinking on cycle is ok?..............:slap:

taken orally u need to run 60+mg because not all is absorbed compared to 50mg ED of injectable winstrol.

FYI ur goals are beyond realistic for running winstrol solo.

i hate to be harsh but most ppl need to hear it.

rmani

Awards
man u have no idea what the hell u are doing. research research and research some more.

winstrol is a methylated steroid.....and u want to know if drinking on cycle is ok?..............:slap:

taken orally u need to run 60+mg because not all is absorbed compared to 50mg ED of injectable winstrol.

FYI ur goals are beyond realistic for running winstrol solo.

i hate to be harsh but most ppl need to hear it.
thanks man. i figured as much but hey it never hurts to ask. yeah i feel like i'm real close with my phsyique i just need to shed 3-4 bf% points while adding 5lbs of muscle.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah 50mg a day is fine.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
how long does oral winstrol take to kick in? Ive heard everything from the first day to the begining of the third week... i was debating on running some oral win to end my next cycle as i heard it does wonders for your physique when under ten percent body fat. I was thinking of only running it for the four weeks.. but if it doesnt kick till week 3(which i seriously doubt is the case) then four weeks would be a waste

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
it kick in quick dosent it? i belive so. and inject is far bettter more gets absorbed btu on the down side....... the inject hurts sooooooooo much more

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
my cat says she would start to feel it in the first week. She also says that if your going to inject you need to find an oil based winny because water breeds bacteria and shooting it into your body is a great way to get an abcess. Shes a really smart cat!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
my cat says she would start to feel it in the first week. She also says that if your going to inject you need to find an oil based winny because water breeds bacteria and shooting it into your body is a great way to get an abcess. Shes a really smart cat!
You have a sweet poosey

Edit* Christ, I got edited to hell. It's not even funny anymore. Nevermind.