anyone here use mast?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok prepping for next cycle, was about to jump on NPP but i'm deciding on trying out Masteron instead, i like the idea of it being synergistic with test, I also like the idea of staying really hard on this cycle.

I used to want to be big (240 and lean) but I realize that requires more eating than I want to do (and can afford) so i'm going to "settle for less" and aim for a very lean bulk/recomp. Just like to get to 220 pounds while getting harder, stronger, more vascular, and keeping bodyfat under 9%. Would like to work on muscle maturity/density.

Anyway I know mast decreases SHBG so running it with a good dose of test should be very synergistic. I am planning on taking these to something like 1.5mL test250 3x a week with .8mL mast-E 200 3x a week (same syringe of course) for 1125mg test and 480mg mast a week. I'm going to work the test dose up slowly from 600 or so, and increase the mast from 300 or so. So i'm taking my time before I hit big doses! Plan on running Halodrol at 100mg for the last 8 weeks. So... that should rip me up pretty well... ;)

Or so I am planning. Any comments? Experience with Masteron? Does masteron increase strength? Maybe need 600 to get strength increases? Not real worried about androgenic sides, no potential for MPB at all.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i will be this coming spring. just thought i'd give the thread a bump too.........

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
how long do u wait btwn cycles :p seems like u just finished ur last cycle and it was super beefy

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
how long do u wait btwn cycles :p seems like u just finished ur last cycle and it was super beefy
i did. i'm going to go get bloodwork after PCT, about a month after. i probably won't run anything till spring

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Jesus... Why so much Test?

Masteron E is good between 500-600mg weekly. I like 600. :)

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Does methalated-masteron (aka superdrol) decrease shbg as well as injectable?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
From what I have witnessed Masteron is awesome my buddy uses it quite often and he's pretty ****ing strong as far as I'm concerned....he weighs 188 and benchs 365x3 and inclines 315for the same. I mean he is 5'10 or 11 but still...

I'm not sure about his dosing but I'll check with him today or tom.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'll be waiting 12 weeks, i've been off for over 6 so far, just doing my planning, haven't even gotten the gear yet

so how's the strength on mast? I'll push 600 if i have to

Why so much test... it's simple, i did 700mg ew of prop on my first cycle and made tiny gains, you know, like what I would expect from the PH Bold at 600. So, i'm going to try more

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah, waiting on my bloods too. . . . and other stuff. There's some sh1t hitting the fan this side of the world :dunno:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i'll be waiting 12 weeks, i've been off for over 6 so far, just doing my planning, haven't even gotten the gear yet

so how's the strength on mast? I'll push 600 if i have to

Why so much test... it's simple, i did 700mg ew of prop on my first cycle and made tiny gains, you know, like what I would expect from the PH Bold at 600. So, i'm going to try more
somebody is not buying HG gear....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you think my prop is bad then let me tell you my friend tried it and had a much stronger reaction to it than me. I did 100mg ED, I had no pain from the shots, 3 pound weight gain after 6 weeks, and strength gains averaging about 10 pounds. My friend used some of my leftover prop and got crippling prop pain from it, fevers after the injections, immediate 3 pound weight gain (in the first few days) and noticed an increase in libido on day 2 whereas I noticed it more around day 5-6

The test is good my friend confirmed it. It's just weak on me. It's something I've come to accept. Just like Halodrol was weak on me, i made no measurable gains on 50mg but just maybe noticed some hardness. So the next run, you see, I will do 100mg of Halodrol and just hope for some hardening. I'm not expecting to gain any weight or strength from it, at all.

With the mast i'm expecting 0 weight gains and very minor strength gains

With the test, i figure if i push at least 1g i can hope for some very minor weight gains and some strength but it will be very slow, fortunately the cycle is very long so I'll be able to pull something good out of it.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
not a huge responder of test? wonder how your receptors look there chief? all those years of ph/ps might have had taken it's toll.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a sick cycle. will you be logging this cycle on this thread?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not a huge responder of test? wonder how your receptors look there chief? all those years of ph/ps might have had taken it's toll.
I think the receptor issue is 90% bull**** alright. I took SD for 4 weeks, had 4 weeks off (NO PCT) when i was injecting bunk enanthate, then started my test prop at a point when my natural test levels should have been pretty damn low. In those 6 weeks i went from 235 to 238 and made minor strength gains, mostly on lifts where I made strength gains during the 4 weeks post SD where I ran no PCT and had low test levels. What does that tell you...

And my receptors are perfectly fine, last cycle I did PH "tren" and then SD stacked with Phera plex. I made strength gains every day, i got leaner and harder by the day... Without even bulking I added 30 pounds to some of my lifts.

I was taking prop 75mg ed on that cycle, it was so weak that even on that, the tren killed my libido

Anyway, no, i do not think my previous cycles have at all "dulled" my receptors, seeing as how even from the very beginning, most PH/DS have been very weak on me if they work at all, the exceptions being SD and PP which work as well as they should. To me it just seems that test is another one of those steroids that is weak on me.

I don't respond as well as most people do to steroids... It's something I've come to accept. I also don't respond well to most supplements which is why I hardly use any OTC supplements, not even creatine. A few years ago I blew hundreds and hundreds on supplements and usually saw 0 results from them. Same goes for stimulants, most stimulants are pretty weak on me. Caffeine doesn't really do anything but if i get to 400-600mg i'll be more awake. Let's see... Painkillers, xanax, hardly seem to work on me... I need double to triple what everybody else needs to get the effects.

It's just the way I am!

But Superdrol has always worked well and there's a few others that worked well, I'm sure there's more. But yeah test is just pretty weak for me. Maybe I have high natural test levels? That one makes sense to me... When i started lifting weights in high school I had no idea what I was doing but I exploded over 200 pounds quickly and still have stretch marks all over from it... About all of the size on my frame I added naturally in a few years of lifting... My cycles have really just served to get me lean.

Anyway that was a hell of a rant but NO i dont' think my receptors are shot from my cycles because I'll cycle orals repeatedly and each time they are just as good as the last time, I was surprised in fact that SD was just as good the 3rd time as the first

@McGun probably not logging, it'll be a little difficult to maintain a log for FOUR MONTHS lol... I plan to have update pictures or something though... Maybe i'll pull of a front double bi every week

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I think the receptor issue is 90% bull**** alright. I took SD for 4 weeks, had 4 weeks off (NO PCT) when i was injecting bunk enanthate, then started my test prop at a point when my natural test levels should have been pretty damn low. In those 6 weeks i went from 235 to 238 and made minor strength gains, mostly on lifts where I made strength gains during the 4 weeks post SD where I ran no PCT and had low test levels. What does that tell you...

And my receptors are perfectly fine, last cycle I did PH "tren" and then SD stacked with Phera plex. I made strength gains every day, i got leaner and harder by the day... Without even bulking I added 30 pounds to some of my lifts.

I was taking prop 75mg ed on that cycle, it was so weak that even on that, the tren killed my libido

Anyway, no, i do not think my previous cycles have at all "dulled" my receptors, seeing as how even from the very beginning, most PH/DS have been very weak on me if they work at all, the exceptions being SD and PP which work as well as they should. To me it just seems that test is another one of those steroids that is weak on me.

I don't respond as well as most people do to steroids... It's something I've come to accept. I also don't respond well to most supplements which is why I hardly use any OTC supplements, not even creatine. A few years ago I blew hundreds and hundreds on supplements and usually saw 0 results from them. Same goes for stimulants, most stimulants are pretty weak on me. Caffeine doesn't really do anything but if i get to 400-600mg i'll be more awake. Let's see... Painkillers, xanax, hardly seem to work on me... I need double to triple what everybody else needs to get the effects.

It's just the way I am!

But Superdrol has always worked well and there's a few others that worked well, I'm sure there's more. But yeah test is just pretty weak for me. Maybe I have high natural test levels? That one makes sense to me... When i started lifting weights in high school I had no idea what I was doing but I exploded over 200 pounds quickly and still have stretch marks all over from it... About all of the size on my frame I added naturally in a few years of lifting... My cycles have really just served to get me lean.

Anyway that was a hell of a rant but NO i dont' think my receptors are shot from my cycles because I'll cycle orals repeatedly and each time they are just as good as the last time, I was surprised in fact that SD was just as good the 3rd time as the first

@McGun probably not logging, it'll be a little difficult to maintain a log for FOUR MONTHS lol... I plan to have update pictures or something though... Maybe i'll pull of a front double bi every week
I really hope this doesn't happen to me. You're kinda worrying me b/c I had to go kinda high w/ Havoc to see anything:ugh:

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
@McGun probably not logging, it'll be a little difficult to maintain a log for FOUR MONTHS lol... I plan to have update pictures or something though... Maybe i'll pull of a front double bi every week[/QUOTE]

Cool look forward to seeing your progress pics they should be impressive good luck

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
Unreal i see where you are coming from with the tapering up concept to test the waters and tweak accordingly, i have done that in the past. However, i personally prefer the old school way to frontload then keeping it steady till the end. In this case i would start off with a gram of Test in the first week, then 750mg or even 625mg/wk thereafter and the Masteron at 500mg/wk. To your original ques. a gram of test and 500mg/wk of Mast at the peak of your cycle will give you the desired results u seek, just avoid any injuries, the name of the game is longevity!!! Good Luck!

G

gymfreak2

Awards
even im planning on runnign masteron (prop) in my next cycle. its a bulk though. planning on running dbol, test e, deca and masteron. planning on running at the masteron at 70mg ED which would mean 490mg a week (almost 500mg).

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
FYI mast isnt as great of an AI as i was hoping. gyno appeared 1+ weeks into the cycle and is still there. while its annoying and uncomfortable, its manageable.....need to get my hands on some letro

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i get gyno very fast from test so i was planning on running low dosed letro the way way through. with the mast i'm counting on hardening and hopefully it'll give a little strength

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
DEF something i have also been lookin at myself

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think i'm going to try the frontload... doing some EXCEL work now

Ok... decided against frontload, oral goes in front, check this:

1-6 Hdrol 100/125/150/150/150/150
1-8 Sust 750
1-8 Mast 600
9-14 Sust 1125
9-14 Mast 720

ahhh basically high dosed sust/mast cycle that really pushes the dose up for the last 6 weeks. I want to see what those compounds do. I am hoping the test will actually help me put some weight on if i run it high enough, and the mast will keep me looking solid. Hdrol at the front, hopefully it'll give me something beyond hardening, i'm trying to run it at a high enough dose to pull some strength gains out of it. And maybe even a few pounds of weight but i won't expect much.