Winstrol

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Whats a typical dosage for winstrol? Oral and Injectable? Also why choose injectable version over oral, or visa versa?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
50mgs for both is usually the dosage. injectable is EOD, oral is every day. injectable seems to be better because of better nitrogen retention and a longer half life.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
typical dosage for both is 50mg. injectable is eod, oral is ed. injectable seems to give better results, most likely due to better nitrogen retention and a longer half life.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
shouldn't injectable be everyday? Because stanozol is esterless the half life is really short.

IMO if you are going to drink your winstrol I would bump up the dose, i don't think its as effective orally

(I've seen some people swear by oral winstrol.... at 200mg a day!)

sonicwaste

Awards
There's conflicting information about oral vs injectable winstrol. Mostly started by anthony roberts. He stipulated that injectable had more effect on nitrogen retention while oral version had a bigger impact on SHBG.

Whether or not that's true I don't know, nor do i care. It's the same either way to me.

As far as dosage goes, I've gone as low as 25mg ed and as high as 100mg.

50mg is my typical on cycle dosage. I'll up it to 100mg for a short period, but very very rarely.

I'll use occasionally at 25mg just for it's effect on SHBG. winstrol is one of my favorite AAS aside from beastdrol, tren, and test.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Injectable can also be run longer because of less liver stress.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shouldn't injectable be everyday? Because stanozol is esterless the half life is really short.

IMO if you are going to drink your winstrol I would bump up the dose, i don't think its as effective orally

(I've seen some people swear by oral winstrol.... at 200mg a day!)
the ester is short, but its generally suspended in water. so the crystals sit just "loose" wherever they were injected and more slowly get dissolved than something that was already in oil :p so you get a bit of effect over 24-48 hours after inject.

sonicwaste

Awards
What does this mean?
SHBG= Sex Hormone Binding Globulin

SHBG binds to the testosterone and keeps it from becoming available. DHT's like proviron, masteron, winstrol, primo all lower SHBG to different degree's making for more available test aka free test.

You want your free test to be as high as possible. This is the actual amount of testosterone your body is able to use.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
SHBG= Sex Hormone Binding Globulin

SHBG binds to the testosterone and keeps it from becoming available. DHT's like proviron, masteron, winstrol, primo all lower SHBG to different degree's making for more available test aka free test.

You want your free test to be as high as possible. This is the actual amount of testosterone your body is able to use.
Ok makes sense, so then oral winstrol should work really well then in a test cycle.

sonicwaste

Awards
Ok makes sense, so then oral winstrol should work really well then in a test cycle.
Yeah oral or injectible. Both will lower SHBG.

It was just Anthony Roberts who said that Oral lowered SHBG more, while injectible had better nitrogen balance. Take it for what you will. They are 99% the same in my book.