Recomp

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Been thinking about my next run. Won't be until spring but like everyone else here i like to plan ahead. From those with personal experience with the compounds, please let me know your opinions and what you think would be best and why. Thanks

Test P 1-8
Tren A 1-6
Oral winstrol 3-8

or

Test P 1-8
Tren A 1-6
Anavar 3-8

I think most will probably tell me the cycle with anavar is better, but will there really be much difference? Obviously, cost of the anavar is quite a bit more than winstrol... but is it worth it?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
IMO anavar is great. i think either of those would be a great cycle and you'd have alot of success. what is your bf% right now? if it is already low, i would do the first stack, which is the dave palumbo stack...and it is supposed to be phenomenal. were u going oral or IM winstrol?

sonicwaste

Awards
what are your stats and cycle history?

Your diet/training will dictate more than the difference between those 2 cycles.

I know that doesn't help you decide. But I'd be curious to know your stats, goals, and cycle history first.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Been bulking for quite a while now... I'm somewhere in the mid 230's. I'm 6'3" and my bodyfat is probably 12% right now. I'm running my second cycle atm, test e + deca kickstarted with dbol. I want to hit the 250lb mark before i do this cutting cycle, while trying to not add too much more bodyfat of course.

and for the winstrol i would run tabs.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
y not use both...lol....anavar in the front, win at the end.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
naw i like my liver somewhat... it's one or the other. i'll probably just go with the winny bc it's cheaper and i'll get the results i want. my diet and training won't be a problem

sonicwaste

Awards
naw i like my liver somewhat... it's one or the other. i'll probably just go with the winny bc it's cheaper and i'll get the results i want. my diet and training won't be a problem
For what it's worth, I've run anavar and winny back to back. No negative impact on AST/LST (liver enzymes) however did impact lipids. Now I make sure to use lipid stabil.

I fell out of favor with anavar. But I do love winstrol and I think it's a nice option for you.

cerezyn

Awards
Just curious on what you decided? I am researching doing a similar cycle in the next 6-8 weeks. I also want to bulk up a bit and then get shredded while keeping my gains. I have been out of commission for a good 6 months with an injury so I have lost a lot of muscle. Looking forward on what you decide.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run Anavar 10 times out of 10 over winstrol personally. Gotta run it at the right dose and make sure its legit though.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
damn y'all are making this harder to decide lol...

**** it this is what i'll do

Test prop weeks 1-8
Tren Ace weeks 1-6
Anavar 2-8

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
still contemplating on doses. probably 525 mg test, 350 mg tren weekly, and 50mg anavar daily. i'll see how that feels and adjust from there.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
still contemplating on doses. probably 525 mg test, 350 mg tren weekly, and 50mg anavar daily. i'll see how that feels and adjust from there.
Go with the Winny. It's cheaper and A LOT more effective IME.

Then again, finding legit Var is harder than finding good Primo it seems. :(

I ran it at 100mg ED for 60 days and it was ridiculously weak. :paranoid:

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Go with the Winny. It's cheaper and A LOT more effective IME.

Then again, finding legit Var is harder than finding good Primo it seems. :(

I ran it at 100mg ED for 60 days and it was ridiculously weak. :paranoid:
sounds like some pretty bunk stuff you got there man lol.... i don't have that problem all my supplements are what they say.