4-AD + 1-T

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
If I had some 4-AD and 1-T powder lying around, what would be some good synergies with the newer DS/PH? Or, maybe a better question would be what to avoid?

I know test/4-AD would be good to run alongside just about anything. What about the 1-T?

Also, how much 4-AD transdermally should a person use to simply mitigate some of the oral PH/DS sides? Not interested in it adding mass with it, just helping with side effects (and prolonging the stash's usefulness).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
400mg of 4AD trans should alleviate the sides. If I were you, then I'd just run the 2. IMO, nothing on the market comes close to the efficacy of these and without liver sides as well.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
400mg of 4AD trans should alleviate the sides. If I were you, then I'd just run the 2. IMO, nothing on the market comes close to the efficacy of these and without liver sides as well.
I hear ya. But, I broke out in an aweful rash last time I used 1-T transdermally.

Is there any method to replicate the old oral 1-T products (like Mag 10, 1-TU, etc.)? Maybe mix it with some kind of oil in a cap? I know oral bioavailability is low, but I'd rather deal with that than the horrid rash.

Sad thing is, I've got quite a bit of 1-T vs. not as much 4-AD.

Really, it may be in my benefit to run low-dose 4-AD alongside an oral DS. That would prolong the usefulness of the stash I have instead of just shooting my wad through one cycle of 4-AD/1-T and struggling through a few oral cycles.

Interested in all thoughts wrt oral 1-T.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On the trans 1T, did you try to tops of your feet?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
On the trans 1T, did you try to tops of your feet?
No. Mostly shoulders, traps, upper chest, IIRC. How long should you let the TD dry before putting socks on?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
The only TD carriers I can find are Penetrate, which is currently out of stock, and PP's Topical Solution. I think they are both the same thing.

Anyone know if there is anyone still making the Avant/Dermabolics carrier?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I may be getting some bottles of the old school dermabolics carrier.

I'm thinking 150-200mg 4-AD and 200-400mg 1-T per day.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Switch those dosages.
Reasoning?

I had the 1-test higher than the 4-ad because I'm going to use it to cut. I want just enough 4-ad to mitigate a bit of the lethargy and libido issues w/ 1-T. I've read that a good ratio for cutting is 2:1 1-T:4-AD.

Plus, remember, I'm limited on my 4-ad (probably 5g) and I want to stretch it out as much as possible. I've got plenty of 1-T.

At 150mg/day, I have enough 4-AD to last 33 days.

Thanks for the help. Keep the suggestions/thoughts coming. :thumbsup:

edit: I could low-dose both... say 4-ad@150mg and 1-T@200mg alongside something like "tren".

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Reasoning?

I had the 1-test higher than the 4-ad because I'm going to use it to cut. I want just enough 4-ad to mitigate a bit of the lethargy and libido issues w/ 1-T. I've read that a good ratio for cutting is 2:1 1-T:4-AD.

Plus, remember, I'm limited on my 4-ad (probably 5g) and I want to stretch it out as much as possible. I've got plenty of 1-T.

At 150mg/day, I have enough 4-AD to last 33 days.

Thanks for the help. Keep the suggestions/thoughts coming. :thumbsup:

edit: I could low-dose both... say 4-ad@150mg and 1-T@200mg alongside something like "tren".
The old S1+ had it in a 2:1 ratio of 4AD:1T.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
The old S1+ had it in a 2:1 ratio of 4AD:1T.
Yeah, I recall that. I just don't have enough 4-AD to do that.

Hmmm...

I have enough 4-AD to run 2 weeks at 400mg/day. Or 4-weeks at 200mg/day.

I'm not looking to gain w/ the 4-AD, only to mitigate sides.

You think going balls out at 400mg for a short time would be better than 200mg for the whole cycle? :privateeye:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, I recall that. I just don't have enough 4-AD to do that.

Hmmm...

I have enough 4-AD to run 2 weeks at 400mg/day. Or 4-weeks at 200mg/day.

I'm not looking to gain w/ the 4-AD, only to mitigate sides.

You think going balls out at 400mg for a short time would be better than 200mg for the whole cycle? :privateeye:
If you have 2 transport matrices, then make separate solutions and adjust as necessary depending of sides.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
If you have 2 transport matrices, then make separate solutions and adjust as necessary depending of sides.
That's what I plan on doing. I'm getting 4oz bottles. I'll make a bottle of 1-T and 4-AD.

Good idea on using 4-AD as needed. That sounds like a plan!!!

So, onto another topic. I would like to run an oral alongside the 1-T. Any thoughts on which may be a good candidate?

I have:

superdrol
phera
epistane
tren
boldione
H-drol
MMv2
M1-P (haha)

Thanks again for your input, Rodja. I'd rep you more but I have to spread the love first.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's what I plan on doing. I'm getting 4oz bottles. I'll make a bottle of 1-T and 4-AD.

Good idea on using 4-AD as needed. That sounds like a plan!!!

So, onto another topic. I would like to run an oral alongside the 1-T. Any thoughts on which may be a good candidate?

I have:

superdrol
phera
epistane
tren
boldione
H-drol
MMv2
M1-P (haha)

Thanks again for your input, Rodja. I'd rep you more but I have to spread the love first.
Something mild as the nutrient repartitioning from the trans mixes is going to be intense.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Something mild as the nutrient repartitioning from the trans mixes is going to be intense.
Any of those options look good at low-dose?

I know 1-T is great on its own... but, I want to experiment a little.

:bling: