4-AD + 1-T

  1. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    716
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    4-AD + 1-T


    If I had some 4-AD and 1-T powder lying around, what would be some good synergies with the newer DS/PH? Or, maybe a better question would be what to avoid?

    I know test/4-AD would be good to run alongside just about anything. What about the 1-T?

    Also, how much 4-AD transdermally should a person use to simply mitigate some of the oral PH/DS sides? Not interested in it adding mass with it, just helping with side effects (and prolonging the stash's usefulness).

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,773
    Rep Power
    1317347
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    400mg of 4AD trans should alleviate the sides. If I were you, then I'd just run the 2. IMO, nothing on the market comes close to the efficacy of these and without liver sides as well.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  3. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    716
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    400mg of 4AD trans should alleviate the sides. If I were you, then I'd just run the 2. IMO, nothing on the market comes close to the efficacy of these and without liver sides as well.
    I hear ya. But, I broke out in an aweful rash last time I used 1-T transdermally.

    Is there any method to replicate the old oral 1-T products (like Mag 10, 1-TU, etc.)? Maybe mix it with some kind of oil in a cap? I know oral bioavailability is low, but I'd rather deal with that than the horrid rash.

    Sad thing is, I've got quite a bit of 1-T vs. not as much 4-AD.

    Really, it may be in my benefit to run low-dose 4-AD alongside an oral DS. That would prolong the usefulness of the stash I have instead of just shooting my wad through one cycle of 4-AD/1-T and struggling through a few oral cycles.

    Interested in all thoughts wrt oral 1-T.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,773
    Rep Power
    1317347
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    On the trans 1T, did you try to tops of your feet?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  5. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    716
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    On the trans 1T, did you try to tops of your feet?
    No. Mostly shoulders, traps, upper chest, IIRC. How long should you let the TD dry before putting socks on?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,773
    Rep Power
    1317347
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    No. Mostly shoulders, traps, upper chest, IIRC. How long should you let the TD dry before putting socks on?
    5-10 minutes. I would always keep that sh!t away from my face.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  7. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    716
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    5-10 minutes. I would always keep that sh!t away from my face.
    Oh yeah, I got it in my eye once. Once.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,773
    Rep Power
    1317347
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Oh yeah, I got it in my eye once. Once.
    It irritates the **** out of my lip.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  9. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    716
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It irritates the **** out of my lip.
    I'm tryin' to find some way to cook it up.
  10. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    716
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    The only TD carriers I can find are Penetrate, which is currently out of stock, and PP's Topical Solution. I think they are both the same thing.

    Anyone know if there is anyone still making the Avant/Dermabolics carrier?
  11. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    716
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Sweet. I may be getting some bottles of the old school dermabolics carrier.

    I'm thinking 150-200mg 4-AD and 200-400mg 1-T per day.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,773
    Rep Power
    1317347
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Sweet. I may be getting some bottles of the old school dermabolics carrier.

    I'm thinking 150-200mg 4-AD and 200-400mg 1-T per day.
    Switch those dosages.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  13. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    716
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Switch those dosages.
    Reasoning?

    I had the 1-test higher than the 4-ad because I'm going to use it to cut. I want just enough 4-ad to mitigate a bit of the lethargy and libido issues w/ 1-T. I've read that a good ratio for cutting is 2:1 1-T:4-AD.

    Plus, remember, I'm limited on my 4-ad (probably 5g) and I want to stretch it out as much as possible. I've got plenty of 1-T.

    At 150mg/day, I have enough 4-AD to last 33 days.

    Thanks for the help. Keep the suggestions/thoughts coming.

    edit: I could low-dose both... say 4-ad@150mg and 1-T@200mg alongside something like "tren".
  14. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,773
    Rep Power
    1317347
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Reasoning?

    I had the 1-test higher than the 4-ad because I'm going to use it to cut. I want just enough 4-ad to mitigate a bit of the lethargy and libido issues w/ 1-T. I've read that a good ratio for cutting is 2:1 1-T:4-AD.

    Plus, remember, I'm limited on my 4-ad (probably 5g) and I want to stretch it out as much as possible. I've got plenty of 1-T.

    At 150mg/day, I have enough 4-AD to last 33 days.

    Thanks for the help. Keep the suggestions/thoughts coming.

    edit: I could low-dose both... say 4-ad@150mg and 1-T@200mg alongside something like "tren".
    The old S1+ had it in a 2:1 ratio of 4AD:1T.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  15. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    716
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The old S1+ had it in a 2:1 ratio of 4AD:1T.
    Yeah, I recall that. I just don't have enough 4-AD to do that.

    Hmmm...

    I have enough 4-AD to run 2 weeks at 400mg/day. Or 4-weeks at 200mg/day.

    I'm not looking to gain w/ the 4-AD, only to mitigate sides.

    You think going balls out at 400mg for a short time would be better than 200mg for the whole cycle?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,773
    Rep Power
    1317347
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Yeah, I recall that. I just don't have enough 4-AD to do that.

    Hmmm...

    I have enough 4-AD to run 2 weeks at 400mg/day. Or 4-weeks at 200mg/day.

    I'm not looking to gain w/ the 4-AD, only to mitigate sides.

    You think going balls out at 400mg for a short time would be better than 200mg for the whole cycle?
    If you have 2 transport matrices, then make separate solutions and adjust as necessary depending of sides.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  17. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    716
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If you have 2 transport matrices, then make separate solutions and adjust as necessary depending of sides.
    That's what I plan on doing. I'm getting 4oz bottles. I'll make a bottle of 1-T and 4-AD.

    Good idea on using 4-AD as needed. That sounds like a plan!!!

    So, onto another topic. I would like to run an oral alongside the 1-T. Any thoughts on which may be a good candidate?

    I have:

    superdrol
    phera
    epistane
    tren
    boldione
    H-drol
    MMv2
    M1-P (haha)

    Thanks again for your input, Rodja. I'd rep you more but I have to spread the love first.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,773
    Rep Power
    1317347
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    That's what I plan on doing. I'm getting 4oz bottles. I'll make a bottle of 1-T and 4-AD.

    Good idea on using 4-AD as needed. That sounds like a plan!!!

    So, onto another topic. I would like to run an oral alongside the 1-T. Any thoughts on which may be a good candidate?

    I have:

    superdrol
    phera
    epistane
    tren
    boldione
    H-drol
    MMv2
    M1-P (haha)

    Thanks again for your input, Rodja. I'd rep you more but I have to spread the love first.
    Something mild as the nutrient repartitioning from the trans mixes is going to be intense.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  19. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    716
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    86.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Something mild as the nutrient repartitioning from the trans mixes is going to be intense.
    Any of those options look good at low-dose?

    I know 1-T is great on its own... but, I want to experiment a little.

  20. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,773
    Rep Power
    1317347
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Any of those options look good at low-dose?

    I know 1-T is great on its own... but, I want to experiment a little.

    Maybe a low dose of PP or HD.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in