Using ampoules twice? Sterility question

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to use the whole 1ml amp for each injection. Can i draw from an amp two different days and keep everything sterile? I could easily just buy a sterile vial to transfer the amps into, but using the amp twice would be easier. Thoughts?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to use the whole 1ml amp for each injection. Can i draw from an amp two different days and keep everything sterile? I could easily just buy a sterile vial to transfer the amps into, but using the amp twice would be easier. Thoughts?
use 2 pins. take one pin for what you need right away and put the balance in another and keep sterile.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
use 2 pins. take one pin for what you need right away and put the balance in another and keep sterile.
Exactly..^^

Or you can certainly buy a sterile vial, and load up 10amps or so, and take it as you need it.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that thought. It didnt even cross my mind to fill the two pins at once.

For the dosing schedule on sust, would it be ok to do it m/w/f instead of strait eod?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that thought. It didnt even cross my mind to fill the two pins at once.

For the dosing schedule on sust, would it be ok to do it m/w/f instead of strait eod?
sust? i go twice a week. 500 mgs a week/ 250 on mon. 250 on thurs

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I think i'll still start out eod until the long esters build up. Two or three weeks. I hear it minimizes the sides. Acne sides for me are terrible.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I think i'll still start out eod until the long esters build up. Two or three weeks. I hear it minimizes the sides. Acne sides for me are terrible.
how is that supposed to minimize the sides? i don't get it

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I fill up a sterile vial, I hate amps, always seem to crush them at the worst times.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
how is that supposed to minimize the sides? i don't get it
More stable blood test levels. This will be my first injectable cycle so i'm only going on word of mouth. People say it makes a big difference.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
what about a Sust pyramid?

Week 1 250mg
Week 2 500mg
Week 3 750mg
Week 4 1000mg
Week 5 750mg
Week 6 500mg
Week 7 250mg
Week 8 0mg
Week 9 250mg
Week 10 0mg
Week 11 250mg

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
That doesnt look bad, but i was thinking just same dosing with a bump up around half way through. Lots of knowledgeable people here seem to like the bump. I will be experimenting with an oral or two in here. Probably a bold clone towards the start and an epi clone to finish it off. Any suggestions on best timing for those or changes to the sust plan?

Sust 250mg/ml
week 1-5/6 375mg/week
week 6/7-13 500mg/week

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That doesnt look bad, but i was thinking just same dosing with a bump up around half way through. Lots of knowledgeable people here seem to like the bump. I will be experimenting with an oral or two in here. Probably a bold clone towards the start and an epi clone to finish it off. Any suggestions on best timing for those or changes to the sust plan?

Sust 250mg/ml
week 1-5/6 375mg/week
week 6/7-13 500mg/week
Just run it 500mg straight through. You could taper down the last couple weeks if you wanted to. Get ready for some real acne.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Just run it 500mg straight through. You could taper down the last couple weeks if you wanted to. Get ready for some real acne.
It seems like i respond well to steroids in general, so i was thinking of testing out sides at the lower dose. I could bump up earlier no problem.

Are you talking about just sust or one ester in particular for acne? I'm prone, but still have some accutane left over to run 20mg almost throughout. I would rather not if i dont need to though. The depression is no joke...

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
the ester has no effect on the steroid or its sides other than how long it takes them to subside after you stop.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
bigmoe, I read your signature line while eating a bowl of wheat spaghetti with olivoil and laughed so hard one of the noodles came partally out my nose...now I cal floss my brain!!!