Next cycle, lean mass goal....duh!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
The plan:

Sust 500mg/week 1-10
Mast-E 400mg/week 1-10

(shooting for 10 weeks, but will have enough of both to continue longer if that gains keep coming, also have HCG)

I'm all for trying new compounds and Mast has caught my eye. i want minimal to NO bloat so deca is out of the question, and even though i love tren, i figured id try something else. my goal is 10-12lbs of LEAN mass and of course strength gains.

now, i have lots of orals for a rainy day and im not quite sure how i want to incorporate them in my cycle. i have....superdrol, havoc, hdrol, and finavol....suggestions?

gymfreak2

Awards
The plan:

Sust 500mg/week 1-10
Mast-E 400mg/week 1-10

(shooting for 10 weeks, but will have enough of both to continue longer if that gains keep coming, also have HCG)

I'm all for trying new compounds and Mast has caught my eye. i want minimal to NO bloat so deca is out of the question, and even though i love tren, i figured id try something else. my goal is 10-12lbs of LEAN mass and of course strength gains.

now, i have lots of orals for a rainy day and im not quite sure how i want to incorporate them in my cycle. i have....superdrol, havoc, hdrol, and finavol....suggestions?
tren ace/enanthate
n winstrol?

as far as orals r concerned, how abt t-bol?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
tren ace/enanthate
n winstrol?

as far as orals r concerned, how abt t-bol?
my question was aimed towards the orals i have, i can get whatever, but thats not the case here

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Drostanolone + methyl drostanolone ftw!

I remember you saying that you could have responded better to Superdrol. I am still not sure how much I trust Mdrol... my friend is on some and it isn't doing jack for him. Otherwise I'd say go with the SD clone.

Havoc and Hdrol are too mild for a jumpstart, I know they don't give you enough weight gains. That leaves the finavol 'tren" but i thought that stuff didn't put mass on you either? Just strength. Do any orals give you mass Nos?

I like the Test/Mast, i mean there's good synergy because the mast frees up more testosterone right, and improves hardness just enough. I know cuz I thought about it too, but my mind was going off the deep end, and I was thinking test/mast/deca to try to get massive with minimal water retention. Heh, I outdo myself...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Drostanolone + methyl drostanolone ftw!

I remember you saying that you could have responded better to Superdrol. I am still not sure how much I trust Mdrol... my friend is on some and it isn't doing jack for him. Otherwise I'd say go with the SD clone.

Havoc and Hdrol are too mild for a jumpstart, I know they don't give you enough weight gains. That leaves the finavol 'tren" but i thought that stuff didn't put mass on you either? Just strength. Do any orals give you mass Nos?

I like the Test/Mast, i mean there's good synergy because the mast frees up more testosterone right, and improves hardness just enough. I know cuz I thought about it too, but my mind was going off the deep end, and I was thinking test/mast/deca to try to get massive with minimal water retention. Heh, I outdo myself...
i have 4 bottles of Performance Design's SD-1 from the sale :D . the synergy of test/mast is what attracted me to the combo. im thinking a 20/20/30/30 superdrol kickstart, with last 4 weeks of finavol.

i never really gave superdrol adequate time to add mass i think. but overall, with the orals ive tried, i put on minimal weight only to lose it once i stop. its not diet and im 100% sure about that. i have never run superdrol with test so im hoping there's synergy there as well.

test/mast/deca has crossed my mind MANY times. but i cant afford it right now from the "place" im getting it. while all together it would be 3 cycles worth of gear.....just not in the budget right now

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cheers, i stocked up on SD-1 with the sale too :)

Pfft, i'd say do the Superdrol jumpstart then. For me it simply gives the best gains, period... well you saw my last log of it... One day early on in the cycle i ate barely 2,500 calories, next day i was up like 3 pounds... it's ridiculous like that...

I'm glad the test/mast/deca combo has crossed your mind too! Great minds think alike :)
Now I wanna run that and jump it with Phera, 6 weeks at 30...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad the test/mast/deca combo has crossed your mind too! Great minds think alike :)
Now I wanna run that and jump it with Phera, 6 weeks at 30...
that would be a rediculous bulking cycle. my initial thoughts were prop/npp/mast.....but thats too much pinning for me, it would be 1.5ml everyday or 3ml eod.

and about the deca, i cant find reasonably priced caber so....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
a little side note, i will also have some test ace fall into my lap. i may save it for the last few weeks of my cycle to extend it to ~12 weeks :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
probably no log, but i'll maybe do an "update" thread. hoping to get it started early september
Keep us updated man! I'm looking forward to it.

I got 1 more day of PCT... then the waiting game for 2 months... Then its showtime again.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
started yesturday :fest30:

SD-1 is the superdrol clone im running (20mg for now), felt hard as a rock in the gym today.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definitely keep us updated. Npp would have been a nice addition.

I have had the same experience with "designers" as you.. I swore them off a long time ago.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nos....you mentioned mabye going longer than ten weeks. Are you going to pyrimid up if you do? ive found that the best way to keep the gains going is to pyrimid up and use a cortisol blocker....mabye jump to 750 after 8 weeks and start a cort blocker to stave off homeostasis....oh and super or phera jumpstart for sure!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nos....you mentioned mabye going longer than ten weeks. Are you going to pyrimid up if you do? ive found that the best way to keep the gains going is to pyrimid up and use a cortisol blocker....mabye jump to 750 after 8 weeks and start a cort blocker to stave off homeostasis....oh and super or phera jumpstart for sure!
Do you have a preference on the cort. blocker?

I always end up, pyramiding up as well.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a preference on the cort. blocker?

I always end up, pyramiding up as well.
actually lately ive been using Gaspari's(i know) cytolean V2....i havent really been able to workout and had just started a cycle. I used this in my premature pct:sigh1:....its was great! didnt suppress my appetite at all and gave me a nice light energy all day long plus cortisol control

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Definitely keep us updated. Npp would have been a nice addition.

I have had the same experience with "designers" as you.. I swore them off a long time ago.
i knoooooooow. i might just have to splurge and get some :mischievous:. mast might just be enough of an AI to help against gyno. wont know unless i try right?

was planning on running "tren" the last 8 weeks, but im fairly certain now that im going to run NPP instead....so excited :D

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Ahh that wonderful feeling of beginning a fresh cycle. I am totally jealous nos. Keep us updated on your progress pal.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
face is already super oily......SD-1 = g2g

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
face is already super oily......SD-1 = g2g
Good thing cuz that's what i've got to rely on for a while. I hope it works better for you than the Mdrol. If you react anything like me you should be backing on the pounds now and seeing muscle hardness and strength gains in the next few days.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Good thing cuz that's what i've got to rely on for a while. I hope it works better for you than the Mdrol. If you react anything like me you should be backing on the pounds now and seeing muscle hardness and strength gains in the next few days.
hopefully, i think for the remainder of the superdrol im gonna do 30mg 5 days a week on workout days then only 20mg on the weekends.....sounds weird, but im gonna try it

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hopefully, i think for the remainder of the superdrol im gonna do 30mg 5 days a week on workout days then only 20mg on the weekends.....sounds weird, but im gonna try it
you got me thinking . . . I got these 25mg DBol caps. Original plan was running 40mg/day, but this is what I ended up with.

How does 25mg every morning, plus 25mg preWO (4 days/wk) sound for 4 weeks?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
you got me thinking . . . I got these 25mg DBol caps. Original plan was running 40mg/day, but this is what I ended up with.

How does 25mg every morning, plus 25mg preWO (4 days/wk) sound for 4 weeks?
not bad, u could probably do that for uo to 6 weeks without problems. 50mg on workout days and 25mg on off days

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not bad, u could probably do that for uo to 6 weeks without problems. 50mg on workout days and 25mg on off days
thanks mate - was going to run the back 4 weeks 50mg stan, so will probably keep the frontload the same length.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It doesn't sound weird to me I've considered doing it before, it makes a lot of sense to me actually, Jake i think it'll work good with Dbol, 50mg on workout days will be nice, 25mg 45min preworkout!

Nos if the SD is that legit then 30mg you should be flying, watch out for backpumps.

You guys make me jealous, i just finished PCT and now i have to wait. ><

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't sound weird to me I've considered doing it before, it makes a lot of sense to me actually, Jake i think it'll work good with Dbol, 50mg on workout days will be nice, 25mg 45min preworkout!

Nos if the SD is that legit then 30mg you should be flying, watch out for backpumps.

You guys make me jealous, i just finished PCT and now i have to wait. ><
eating the sd like candy :D.

be jealous, be verrrrrrrry jealous :mischievous:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
not sure which compound (probably the mast) but i am having some anger issues. i keep it under wraps from others but i feel like i could rip someone's head off if need be. tren didnt even make me like this.....we'll see how it plays out.

getting oily as f uck, im also pale as hell...prob start tanning soon

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
gotta be the mast, very androgenic

any weightgain from the superdrol, big pumps?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
gotta be the mast, very androgenic

any weightgain from the superdrol, big pumps?
suprisingly no big pumps yet, slightly above normal. weight was up 4lbs from monday to friday. i'll weigh in again tomorrow

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey nos when you going to throw the hcg in?
depends really.

1. if i run NPP it will begin within 2-3 weeks of starting it
2. if i dont run NPP and stick to 10 weeks as planned then i wont use it
3. if i dont run NPP but decide to extend my sust/mast longer than 10 weeks then i'll add it toward the end.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nos try out the NPP! I'm probably going to get some myself... it is just too affordable, and i did some research on it and basically people said it's deca without the bloat, which sounds pretty damn awesome. I am thinking the chances for gyno are much lower, because i believe i have read that it has a much weaker affinity for the progesterone receptor than Tren, something like that, or that its progestin activity is less. At either rate i think it's less likely to give gyno than tren. But how much less i don't know. I was planning 1.2ml MWF = 360mg ew and then upping it to 1.5mL MWF = 450mg ew.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nos try out the NPP! I'm probably going to get some myself... it is just too affordable, and i did some research on it and basically people said it's deca without the bloat, which sounds pretty damn awesome. I am thinking the chances for gyno are much lower, because i believe i have read that it has a much weaker affinity for the progesterone receptor than Tren, something like that, or that its progestin activity is less. At either rate i think it's less likely to give gyno than tren. But how much less i don't know. I was planning 1.2ml MWF = 360mg ew and then upping it to 1.5mL MWF = 450mg ew.
the npp i plan on getting is 200mg/ml!! so i want to start at .5ml M/W/F = 300mg/week. i heard thats a sweet spot for NPP.

just gotta pull the trigger :boobies:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
didn't even know they made 200mg/mL NPP, sounds great, well you know what I think about pulling the trigger lol

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With npp. I was saving some for spring, but....****. It would be a great fit, now.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tell us moooore. what are u running now? have u ever run NPP before?
Na, just deca.

1 wk in.

Jelfa Metanabol-30mg/day-1-5
Test P-1-4
Test E-1-12(might go 14)

Npp could be nice, starting here in a week or two, and ran out till the end.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
tren has an relative binding affinity of 74...while nandrolone has an rba of 20...thats at the progesterone receptor. But you still need to take precautions, this compound is still definately able to give you some big ol' man titties!!!!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tren has an relative binding affinity of 74...while nandrolone has an rba of 20...thats at the progesterone receptor. But you still need to take precautions, this compound is still definately able to give you some big ol' man titties!!!!!
Think i am going to just run HG Nolva throughout. Running 10mg/day already.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i think seths ideas hold a lot of merit...keep me posted prez....like i told you before im curious to see how this works out....it will blow some of us broscientists away!!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think seths ideas hold a lot of merit...keep me posted prez....like i told you before im curious to see how this works out....it will blow some of us broscientists away!!!
I am offering up my tittays, in the name of science..lol Or BRO-science, in this case.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Almost everyone seems to love NPP. Deca like gains with less bloat and the joints should still be great. It helps the piece of mind to know it will clear pretty fast too. I heard your tren issues before. Keep us updated.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont matter how u do it, should work good be youll have constant hormone in ur body from test and masteron

use high dose havoc at the end skyrocket metabolism and leans u out like whoa.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the npp i plan on getting is 200mg/ml!! so i want to start at .5ml M/W/F = 300mg/week. i heard thats a sweet spot for NPP.

just gotta pull the trigger :boobies:
that was my sweet spot,

libido never dipped everything was spot on however phenyl prop tended to cause me big issues at injection site.

too much i would end up sore for up to 2 weeks and a few infections i think i was allergic to that ester

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
damnit damnit damnit!! i keep going around in circles about the NPP. where i plan on getting it from now has a larger minimum and i dont neeeeeed anything else. plus i really dont want to deal with prolactin gyno issues and would like to have a quick recovery from this cycle.

im contemplating IGF-1 LR3 on cycle for 4-6 weeks and then again during PCT.

decisions decisions...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
went with NPP and should be here any day.

on a side note....HOLY SH!T BALLS to 40mg of SD-1!!! did legs today and got an incredible pump like no other and a huge increase in vascularity in my arms.