First cycle !!

Chubbz

Awards
So I decided to post what my cycle ended up being, see what you think, its my first cycle but lasted a little longer than anticipated,
Weeks 1-6 dbols 40Mgs
Weeks 1-16 test 1 500 then up to 750mgs a week
Weeks 6- 18 var 50mgs up to 75
Weeks 14-18 tren a 300mgs
Tren I just had to try so only 4 weeks plus this cycle is far to long

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
for your first cycle if you run too much stuff at once, if you have any bad side effects you won't know what caused what. keep it simple the first time around man, just do test at 500mg for 10 weeks and dbol at 40mg for the first 5-6 weeks, you will gain so much muscle you will not believe it. trust me. my first cycle i didn't even use dbol, just test at 500mg and i put on TONS of weight.

you will have plenty of time later to use that other stuff. you don't want to hurt yourself or cause issues. make sure you get blood tests too or otherwise if there is an issue you will find it nearly impossible to know what to do without a baseline for normal test and lh and cortisol and liver and lipids and etc...
and get some HCG in there man, on that long of a cycle you could have trouble coming back and PCT is the hardest part you will see. HCG is cheap anyway.

Bigblondekid

Awards
Honestly, if this is your first cycle then I think you're doing too much. My first was 500mgs/week of test for 8 weeks and I gained about 45lbs and saw strength gains like I'd never seen before. I would try just running the test at 500mgs a week for a much shorter period and maybe run one oral with it.

I have to agree with neverstop, you will gain so much you risk injury. With a cycle like that as your first I think you'll gain too fast and run the risk for severe injury, my joints and tendons are still catching up and I'm on my third.

Just my opinion but slow down a little bit and maybe just do the test and one oral, your gains will be very satisfying and you won't shut down so hard. Make sure you PCT well too or all those gains will be gone. Good luck.

callaway

Awards
Honestly, if this is your first cycle then I think you're doing too much. My first was 500mgs/week of test for 8 weeks and I gained about 45lbs and saw strength gains like I'd never seen before. I would try just running the test at 500mgs a week for a much shorter period and maybe run one oral with it.

I have to agree with neverstop, you will gain so much you risk injury. With a cycle like that as your first I think you'll gain too fast and run the risk for severe injury, my joints and tendons are still catching up and I'm on my third.

Just my opinion but slow down a little bit and maybe just do the test and one oral, your gains will be very satisfying and you won't shut down so hard. Make sure you PCT well too or all those gains will be gone. Good luck.
Ummm, never seen someone say they gained 45lbs in 8 weeks.....let alone on a solo run of test. How much fat and water did you gain? I'm just curious, because when I read your post that really shocked me.

Since you were clearly bulking, I am going to assume you ran either Test-C or Test-E. Test-E&C don't usually kick in until approx. week 4. That would mean you gained over 11lbs a week once it kicked in. Stretch marks bad? What was your calorie intake?

C_

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to post what my cycle ended up being, see what you think, its my first cycle but lasted a little longer than anticipated,
Weeks 1-6 dbols 40Mgs
Weeks 1-16 test 1 500 then up to 750mgs a week
Weeks 6- 18 var 50mgs up to 75
Weeks 14-18 tren a 300mgs
Tren I just had to try so only 4 weeks plus this cycle is far to long
horrible first cycle.

#1) no tren in ur first cycle
#2) 30mg dbol for 6 weeks would be better and less strain on the old liver
#3) 500mg/week TOPS for 10-12 weeks
#4) dont run var > 8 weeks....horrible on lipids, plus its methylated and u already want to run dbol

Chubbz

Awards
Just to give some more info, I currently at week 11, I had my all my bloodwork done just before starting and again at week 8 obviously there has been some increases with my liver enzymes but I'm taking milk thistle to help, I didn't mention pct but I have HCG and nolva, as for sides I haven't experienced anything bad so far, greasy skin, sweating like a pig some back pumps, I didn't push the test up to 750 until week 8 to see how my body handled it, as for the tren I was going to wait but I go a little anxious

Bigblondekid

Awards
I ran test-c, and yes I gained a bit of fat and water. When I started my cycle I was at about 170 at 5'10" and around 4-5% body fat, just after wrestling season. After the cycle I was around 215 with maybe 14% body fat and I looked pretty puffed up with water. I responded really well to the gear and it seemed to really kick in after the second week, probably mental though. My bench went from 230 to 285 squat from 315 to 385 and deadlift from 350 to 415.

As far as calories I was probably between 6000-10,000 calories, running 3/1000 calorie weight gainer shakes, waking up in the middle of the night for one and I ate a lot of fast food which I recently cut out completely. My appetite was crazy all the time and I kind of just ate all day. I've leaned out a lot and gotten bigger with my past two cycles though

And, yep I got stretch marks everywhere, quads, arms, chest, lats, calves even, and they still look bad.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Just to give some more info, I currently at week 11, I had my all my bloodwork done just before starting and again at week 8 obviously there has been some increases with my liver enzymes but I'm taking milk thistle to help, I didn't mention pct but I have HCG and nolva, as for sides I haven't experienced anything bad so far, greasy skin, sweating like a pig some back pumps, I didn't push the test up to 750 until week 8 to see how my body handled it, as for the tren I was going to wait but I go a little anxious
u must have the biggest balls in the world to run that as a first cycle. Im still planning mine and im scared ****less to run 500mg for 12 weeks with a SD clone minicycle as a kickstart..

Chubbz

Awards
Well I trust the advice from people on this site more than the people around me lol so I cut back, as I said I was just finishing week 11 so I dropped the tren out of the cycle, I really wanted to try it but maybe the end of a 18 weeks first cycle is not the smartest plan, I cut out var as well so just over 5 wks of it, ill run test to 15 weeks, then PCT ill run hcg for 2 weeks starting 1 week after last test pin and 4 wks nolva, 2wks 40mg 2 wks 20, only problem is I think I may need to focus more on the pct? Anyone got anyfeed back?

player

Awards
If you are using test e or c, start PCT 14 days after last pin.

If you have not used the HCG yet, don't use it. It is suppressive and counterproductive to PCT.

Nolva 40/40/20/20 is fine, especially if you get off now. Longer may indicate a usefulness for a Nolva/Clomid combo PCT.

Keep it simple bro.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
everyone on here has their own feelings on HCG and most here seem to think it is good to run in PCT, but all the pros i know run HCG throughout their cycle to keep their balls from atrophying, run 250iu twice a week through the cycle. then stop 3-4 days before PCT and start your nolva/clomid.

that is a ridiculous and dangerous first cycle. everyone does what they want but you learn llittle about your body for future cycles by stacking tons of ish and you run the risk of damage. there are reasons that those of us who have been there recommend running test only at 500mg a week.

glad you didn't get hurt and good luck with PCT. you better work twice as hard during PCT or you can lose >100% of your gains. tren shuts you down HARD as does stacking so much stuff for so long. especially without HCG through the cycle.

would be interesting to see before and after pics.

good luck

Chubbz

Awards
So 1 more question, cuz I know I'm prone to high cortisol levels I haven't taken more than 2 days off a week since about a month before my cycle started, should I maybe take 4 or 5 days off when I start pct to keep that undercontrol or should I just keep going hard and monitor my levels?

Chubbz

Awards
So I have finished, minus post cycle, last pin was Monday, I dropped 6% bf (this is unreal cuz carbs kill me and I ended up eating 4200 cals a day as compared to 2500 low carb diet) gained 13lbs, still got post cycle to work through, but I dropped weight, higher reps to ease my tendons, dropped my carbs, didn't have any good before pics, but I'm very impressed with the recomp that came about, didn't run tren, but I learned a bit, when on cycle I need a tonne of cals to gain, dbol on 3000 cals only recomp'd me, I can handle a lot of test with minimal sides, var responds very well with me but again need a stupid amount of carbs to not lose size, ill be off until early next year, thinking a short 6 wk cycle then, but ill post more once pct is done, once again thanks for all the advice here, I'm very much a go hard or go home person, clearly that's not always the smartest thing to do

Chubbz

Awards
Ya I'm going to be posting pics after pct, and the bloat goes down, no one needs to see a bloated belly :p