injectable dbol???

gymfreak2

Awards
hey guys.. i was thinking of running 40mg of oral dbol a day to kick start my cycle.
i also have access to injectable dbol. i guess its 50mg/ml. anyone here has experience with injectable dbol? how much mg of injectable dbol am i supposed to take in place of 40mg of oral dbol? n i guess ill have inject dbol everyday. right?
also.. wud u guys prefer injectable dbol over oral dbol?

thanks guys.

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
i have no experience with d-bol so I cant say much as far as dosing, but I can tell you an injectable will be alot less harmful on the liver and also alot more effective as well because the liver will not have to metabolize twice

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the only injectable dbols ive ever seen both kicked like a mule....seriously....it was like getting hit with a sledgehammer

gymfreak2

Awards
the only injectable dbols ive ever seen both kicked like a mule....seriously....it was like getting hit with a sledgehammer
that painful? do u know which brand it was? ill also try to find out which brand of injectable dbol is avaialable here.
n what abt the dosing bro? how do i dose it? should i use the same 40mg in place of 40mg of oral dbol? or less?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mine was 50 mg/ml....it was a local underground lab....nothiing you would have seen unless your from texas/oklahoma/arkansas.....i was gonna do 50mg/ml but couldnt take it...i only pinned it a few times and discarded.....it was frigging awful from the second i plunged it until like 2 days later....completely debilitating....the other was my buddies...he had some from an online source that used to be over there at pm....he had the same problem....

gymfreak2

Awards
mine was 50 mg/ml....it was a local underground lab....nothiing you would have seen unless your from texas/oklahoma/arkansas.....i was gonna do 50mg/ml but couldnt take it...i only pinned it a few times and discarded.....it was frigging awful from the second i plunged it until like 2 days later....completely debilitating....the other was my buddies...he had some from an online source that used to be over there at pm....he had the same problem....
i guess ill just go with the orals then. ive access to british dispensary.
btw.. if im taking 40mg of dbol, should i split them in dosages of 2 (20 mg each) or 3 (15-15-10mg)? it'll be kick start for my test e n deca cycle.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
ya just do the orals to kickstart your cycle. 40mg is a good dose. split it 20/20

gymfreak2

Awards
no ester equals painful injection
yeah thats what ive been hearing. that the injectable dbol is hell painful.
the brand that ive access to is t.p. drug laboratories. its the same one that produces cypionax n testolic. thats what the guy was telling me that day. i havent seen it yet.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I love injectable dbol. 100mg/cc I like to use .5cc before a workout ed when useing

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
not compared to test suspension. Didnt bother me too much, took the shot, taped one of theos heating packs on the injection site (the ones you shake up) and chilled for an hour b4 i went to the gym. Always shot quads, and stretched good and did cardio first, no problems here.

gymfreak2

Awards
not compared to test suspension. Didnt bother me too much, took the shot, taped one of theos heating packs on the injection site (the ones you shake up) and chilled for an hour b4 i went to the gym. Always shot quads, and stretched good and did cardio first, no problems here.
thanks bro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
BigShadow Cycle Logs 174
skindog101 Anabolics 41
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 12