confused!!! reviews needed

gymfreak2

Awards
hey..
im actually a bit confused with which brand (manufacturer) to go for? ive to access to a few brands of almost every roid. i was thinking if users who have experience with the mentioned brands can give their reviews.

1. Test Enanthate:
a. abu raihan, iran;
b. testoviron, schering pakistan;
c. testoviron, schering germany (the most exp);
d. some brand named golfred (pakistan) or something.

i know 'test is test' but since i have quite a few options, i wud want to choose the best among them. plus.. is there a chance that testoviron pakistan n abu raihan iran's potency might be less than testoviron germany?

2. deca:
a. deca, organon pakistan;
b. deca, organon holland.

is there anyone who has used both? is there a chance that deca pakistan's potency might be less than that deca holland?

3. d-bol:
a. anabol (british dispensary)
b. danabol (body research i guess)
3. injectable d-bol (not sure abt the brand name). its strength is 50mg/ml.

wud u ppl prefer injectable d-bol over oral d-bol?

pls do try to help me with what to choose (specially those who have experience with the ones i mentioned).

thanks a lot guys.
take care.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i can't comment on the specific deca and test with expereince but schering and BD are legit manufactures. BD is no longer in business but had some of the best stuff out there for a while. someone with personal experience will come along.

gymfreak2

Awards
i can't comment on the specific deca and test with expereince but schering and BD are legit manufactures. BD is no longer in business but had some of the best stuff out there for a while. someone with personal experience will come along.
thanks a lot for the reply. schering germany no doubt is the good stuff. but testoviron pakistan is not made by schering. schering gives its orders to a pharmaceutical firm named medipharm pvt ltd. the pharmacy where i went told me that testoviron pakistan is slightly less potent than testoviron germany. may be he was lying becuz testoviron germany is much 4 times the price is paki testoviron here n so that i go for the exp one.

same is the case with deca organon pakistan. organon pakistan doesnt produce deca itself. it gives its orders to abbot laboratories in karachi, pakistan. i was wondering if it wud be as potent as organon holland.

i hope i get to c more replies from ppl who have expereince with this stuff.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey..
im actually a bit confused with which brand (manufacturer) to go for? ive to access to a few brands of almost every roid. i was thinking if users who have experience with the mentioned brands can give their reviews.

1. Test Enanthate:
a. abu raihan, iran;
b. testoviron, schering pakistan;
c. testoviron, schering germany (the most exp);
d. some brand named golfred (pakistan) or something.

i know 'test is test' but since i have quite a few options, i wud want to choose the best among them. plus.. is there a chance that testoviron pakistan n abu raihan iran's potency might be less than testoviron germany?

2. deca:
a. deca, organon pakistan;
b. deca, organon holland.

is there anyone who has used both? is there a chance that deca pakistan's potency might be less than that deca holland?

3. d-bol:
a. anabol (british dispensary)
b. danabol (body research i guess)
3. injectable d-bol (not sure abt the brand name). its strength is 50mg/ml.

wud u ppl prefer injectable d-bol over oral d-bol?

pls do try to help me with what to choose (specially those who have experience with the ones i mentioned).

thanks a lot guys.
take care.
As i have told you 10x. Don't worry about it. Pick one and go with it. I am not sure what you are making such a big deal about. You are really over analyzing this. Do you walk into a store, and take 4weeks to pick out what brand of ibuprofen you want? lol

Just buy the Schering Germany, since you seem to be hung up on it.

If it were me i would get the Irani Aburaihan, or Pakistan Schering as they are probably 1/10th of the cost, and are both going to be GREAT(as would German Schering.lol).

As for Dbol, the same thing. Pick one, and get it. See if you can get some Jelfa Metanabol for cheap.
British Dispensary is not BD(British Dragon)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also are you thinking of "Geofman" when you say "golfred"?

gymfreak2

Awards
Also are you thinking of "Geofman" when you say "golfred"?
yeah its 'geofman'. sorry i didnt read the label properly hehe.. is it a reputable pharmaceutical firm?
n yes.. im gonna go for either abu raihan or geofman. these two r most popular amongst the local bodybuilders here.

my major concern here is deca. anyone here used deca pakistan? ive access to both deca pakistan n deca holland.

thanks a lot bro.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah its 'geofman'. sorry i didnt read the label properly hehe.. is it a reputable pharmaceutical firm?
n yes.. im gonna go for either abu raihan or geofman. these two r most popular amongst the local bodybuilders here.

my major concern here is deca. anyone here used deca pakistan? ive access to both deca pakistan n deca holland.

thanks a lot bro.
Go with the iranis.

Id go with the Paki deca.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
for some reason, i'm not sure why, but the Euro made stuff always seems to be best. i'd just pay up to get the good stuff, i mean this stuff will be literally flowing through your blood for 10-12 weeks, why try to cheap out at all?? there is usually a reason its a little more expensive....

just my .02

chriswhat

Awards
At 5'11" and 170 pounds I would recommend some Foodanabol.