1,4 AD and Antibiotics?
- 07-29-2009, 12:58 PM
- 07-29-2009, 11:14 PM
Anyone?. Help me out.
- 07-30-2009, 02:01 PM
- 5'8" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
BUMP!!! i got prescribed antibiotics for a toe infection yesterday!
would NOT like this to mess up my epi/plex stack
07-30-2009, 07:09 PM
I haven't taken any yet, really I don't feel too sick. Except that today on my cardio I couldn't do more than 40 minutes. Usually I do 1 hour 5 days a week. I go on the LifeCycle Eliptical and keep the RPM up to 77-80 but never below 77. Keep my heart rate between 172-180. I take a 30-60 second break every ten minutes.
07-30-2009, 07:17 PM
I wouldn't think it would make a difference with the anti-biotics. I mean 1,4 ad converts to a hormone and I wouldn't think anti-biotics would attack something that is supposed to be normaly in the body. Really I have no clue though...Just guessing. So any help would be great.
07-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Hey there Ju1cedUp, I found a study on this. Well not exactly, but I wouldn't worry about the antibiotics effecting your cycle after reading this.
I'm sure it could be applied to both our situations though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigollie2006 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2011, 10:15 AM
- By redrocket399 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 10-16-2009, 08:55 PM
- By freezito in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-12-2009, 07:37 PM
- By ImJ2x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-22-2008, 06:17 AM
- By rook in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2008, 10:16 PM