1,4 AD and Antibiotics?
- 07-29-2009, 12:58 PM
- 07-29-2009, 11:14 PM
07-30-2009, 02:01 PM
BUMP!!! i got prescribed antibiotics for a toe infection yesterday!
would NOT like this to mess up my epi/plex stack
07-30-2009, 07:09 PM
I haven't taken any yet, really I don't feel too sick. Except that today on my cardio I couldn't do more than 40 minutes. Usually I do 1 hour 5 days a week. I go on the LifeCycle Eliptical and keep the RPM up to 77-80 but never below 77. Keep my heart rate between 172-180. I take a 30-60 second break every ten minutes.
07-30-2009, 07:17 PM
I wouldn't think it would make a difference with the anti-biotics. I mean 1,4 ad converts to a hormone and I wouldn't think anti-biotics would attack something that is supposed to be normaly in the body. Really I have no clue though...Just guessing. So any help would be great.
07-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Hey there Ju1cedUp, I found a study on this. Well not exactly, but I wouldn't worry about the antibiotics effecting your cycle after reading this.
I'm sure it could be applied to both our situations though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sir Foxx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 12-07-2003, 08:49 PM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2003, 01:00 PM
- By badbart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2003, 02:26 PM
- By cpwhite in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:25 PM
- By Patuba in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2002, 05:44 PM