- 07-23-2009, 03:13 PM
- 07-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Someone posted those figures in another thread. It's a good post, but it neglects Clomid, and instead compares Torem with Nolva and Raloxifene. I see Clomid used over and over again, whereas I never see raloxifene used.....ever. And I know I've read that clomid brings your T-levels back faster then both Nolva and Torem, I just don't remember where I read that. I'll search around for something.
07-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Mostly answered PM's
Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
<------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
08-04-2009, 03:07 AM
08-23-2009, 03:24 PM
so with these people who took these substances for the three month period and their test was raised significantly. what do you suspect will happen to their levels when they come off cycle? Go back to base line? Remain higher than usual? Be shot lower than start?
08-27-2009, 04:00 PM
08-27-2009, 04:06 PM
There is also a precipitous dip on the third month, while toremifene continues to increase.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2006, 01:58 PM
- By friction515 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2004, 01:00 AM
- By SeanC100 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2002, 12:32 AM
- By SteveDFW in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2002, 08:44 AM
- By curt2go in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2002, 10:40 PM