Steroid for cutting bf

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. tren ace, you will feel sick and your hair may fall out and you may have dreams of killing people (all happened to me)

but GOD DAMN you will get huge, strong and shredded.

other than tren ace, i've had good luck cutting on good ole test at low/medium doses for longer duration cycles

2. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    LAB NAME????????
    its UG
    •   

3. results are all tha matter only girly men worry about vital organs

4. ok u lose liver = 2lbs and u gain 18 lbs so techinacally u gained 16lbs whats to complain 16 is descent enough

5. Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    tren ace, you will feel sick and your hair may fall out and you may have dreams of killing people (all happened to me)
    eh those aren't so bad...
    •   

6. yah ppl tend to overstate it. every1 said woooow SD soo harsh...... it was fine... nothing hapneed

7. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    yah ppl tend to overstate it. every1 said woooow SD soo harsh...... it was fine... nothing hapneed
    true story

8. ummmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

9. Finaplex= tren ace, a buddy just ran a long test e cycle front loaded with var and winni finished with 4 weeks of tren ace, same strict diet 3500cals high protein, high fats, clean carbs, after pct, gained a bit of size but overall a very nice cut, especially once the test bloat went away, kept most of his strength, so imo var or tren ace will help, but as with any AAS it all comes down to basics nutrition, rest and training, as to what you get out of it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 10:23 AM
  2. Steroid Cutting cycle ?
    By thahotboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 01:09 PM
  3. Question on Cutting. (First time cutting)
    By jjm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 12:04 AM
  4. Best cutting pro-steroid?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 05:02 AM