Steroid for cutting bf

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
Hi wich steroid will be the best for shedding body fat (no ph's).??
Thanks.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
diet and cardio...seriously..

steroids aren't designer specifically to directly cut bodyfat. your bodyfat is just reduced because of the amount of muscle you gain from them...

however...the ones that can have a profound effect on this is anavar, tren, and winstrol. winstrol only seems to be really effective though if u r already at a low bodyfat %..im talking like below 12%.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Diet cardio, then if your feeling good test tren anavar and clen. if all done right then youll be all good!!!

but you can get there with diet and cardio without the use of anabolics,

anabolics are more appealing because people are so concerned with strength and Gaining while losing as well as muscle maintence

but truth be told, you can maintain muscle and most strength on the proper diet and lifting program!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Diet cardio, then if your feeling good test tren anavar and clen. if all done right then youll be all good!!!

but you can get there with diet and cardio without the use of anabolics,

anabolics are more appealing because people are so concerned with strength and Gaining while losing as well as muscle maintence

but truth be told, you can maintain muscle and most strength on the proper diet and lifting program!

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
What i am trying to say is what is the best aas to help you keep muscle while on a strict diet? i know cardio is real important for this purpouse and of course diet.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
I think Anavar is great but right now for me is a little pricey, the major part of the cycles that i have seen say the average dose is 40mg so at that dose is a lot of money, I dont know if with 20mg you could do a lot for fat loss and preserve muscle.
How long can Anavar be run at 20mg??

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I think Anavar is great but right now for me is a little pricey, the major part of the cycles that i have seen say the average dose is 40mg so at that dose is a lot of money, I dont know if with 20mg you could do a lot for fat loss and preserve muscle.
How long can Anavar be run at 20mg??
ive seen people run it at 20mgs for like 8 weeks...i think doing an oral over 6 weeks is just doing more internal harm than good. currently running it at 50mg..probably gonna go up to 75...its a good thing i got a great source for var.:laugh2:

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he asked for cuttin not bruning fat, he asked the right question unlike alot of dumb noobs on here. most used IMO is winstrol /primo some love masteron but TREN will do it all (stay away until ur ready for this one)

try stacking winstrol with primo and maybe some masteron my buddy loved this combo

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i belive but not sure, that test-p is prefered for cuts big pappa what do u think is this true?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i belive but not sure, that test-p is prefered for cuts big pappa what do u think is this true?
yes...short ester..lower aromitization rate, less water retention....test ace is also good for this as well

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont u mean tren ace? if so i totlay agre tren ace is for cuttin tren-e id rather use for the bulk

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dont u mean tren ace? if so i totlay agre tren ace is for cuttin tren-e id rather use for the bulk
nope...testosterone acetate...really rare to find..im using it now..it is really, really good. either tren can be used for cutting...but def the ace is the best choice for cutting

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW i have never heared of test ace, please talk more. how is the bloat? gains? dosage? libido? how long does it take to kick in? 1day-1week? are the sides smaller or bigeer? tell

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW i have never heared of test ace, please talk more. how is the bloat? gains? dosage? libido? how long does it take to kick in? 1day-1week? are the sides smaller or bigeer? tell
it is comparable to test prop...however, there is no sting with larger injections, like 1ml. no injection pain, nothing. prop can cause pain sometimes. there is no bloat, libido is extremely high. i am taking 100mgs EOD. i noticed the effects after the second shot of my first week. no sides to report. my energy is extremely high also...

i am switching over to test E at about 300mgs in 2 weeks because i have started front loading EQ.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm so if u sting EOD why not use test prop?, they seem similar???? Man i want to use test soooo badly once i get reliable source for that, i will jump on the testtrain!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm so its also a bigger needle then test p? hmmmmmm

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hmm so if u sting EOD why not use test prop?, they seem similar???? Man i want to use test soooo badly once i get reliable source for that, i will jump on the testtrain!
they seem similar..but test ace does not sting. and the test ace was free from my source..

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
free really now? woo lucky u. i never heared of test ace hmmmmmm i will look more into it as well im very curious, i also recently heared of a masteron version that has no ester attached i belive so it must be taken everyday but really potent.

snowbird

Awards
Might be a dumb question. But can trenbolone reduce bodyfat even on a calorie surplus diet? Not using it just curious.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Might be a dumb question. But can trenbolone reduce bodyfat even on a calorie surplus diet? Not using it just curious.
yes it can as long as u r eating the right foods and not absolute ****

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
As in lean meats, healthy fats, slow digesting carbs and so on?
correct...

someone told me, a more experienced juicer than me, that trenbolone puts ur body in a state of no stress, meaning it is getting rid of cortisol hormones

snowbird

Awards
correct...

someone told me, a more experienced juicer than me, that trenbolone puts ur body in a state of no stress, meaning it is getting rid of cortisol hormones
Interesting. Thanks for the info

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another reason i sometimes add lean fx on cycle and especially on PCT

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LAB NAME????????

nope...testosterone acetate...really rare to find..im using it now..it is really, really good. either tren can be used for cutting...but def the ace is the best choice for cutting

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
tren ace, you will feel sick and your hair may fall out and you may have dreams of killing people (all happened to me)

but GOD DAMN you will get huge, strong and shredded.

other than tren ace, i've had good luck cutting on good ole test at low/medium doses for longer duration cycles

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
results are all tha matter only girly men worry about vital organs

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok u lose liver = 2lbs and u gain 18 lbs so techinacally u gained 16lbs :) whats to complain 16 is descent enough :)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah ppl tend to overstate it. every1 said woooow SD soo harsh...... it was fine... nothing hapneed

Chubbz

Awards
Finaplex= tren ace, a buddy just ran a long test e cycle front loaded with var and winni finished with 4 weeks of tren ace, same strict diet 3500cals high protein, high fats, clean carbs, after pct, gained a bit of size but overall a very nice cut, especially once the test bloat went away, kept most of his strength, so imo var or tren ace will help, but as with any AAS it all comes down to basics nutrition, rest and training, as to what you get out of it