cycle

mustgetbig

Awards
i plan on starting this cycle in 1 week this will be my 7th cycle im 235lbs at 6%bf and im 5ft7

test-e-800mgs weeks 1-7 then 1200mgs weeks 7-24
anadrol-75mgs ed forweeks 1-8
dianabol-50mgs weeks 1-9
arimidex-1mg ed weeks 1-25
insulin-up to 15iu for 4weeks on/2weeks off

goal is to gain mass

diet will consist of
600gram protein
450grams carbs
45grams fat

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
why don't you drop some orals and add another oil? your liver will be pretty damn messed up after that.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
5'7 235 6%bf and u want to get bigger?....holy sh!t man, UR ALREADY HUGE!!

player

Awards
^^^ This for sure. You are a phucking beast! X2 on too much orals.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i plan on starting this cycle in 1 week this will be my 7th cycle im 235lbs at 6%bf and im 5ft7

test-e-800mgs weeks 1-7 then 1200mgs weeks 7-24
anadrol-75mgs ed forweeks 1-8
dianabol-50mgs weeks 1-9
arimidex-1mg ed weeks 1-25
insulin-up to 15iu for 4weeks on/2weeks off

goal is to gain mass

diet will consist of
600gram protein
450grams carbs
45grams fat
id drop dbol and add in EQ!!!

also i would start 250iu hcg week 10-16 then again 20-26 then PCT.

y not IGF1 i can dig up palumbos protocol iff you want!

mustgetbig

Awards
i was gonna combine the orals to see if using them together at lower dose than if they were used alone would be as beneficial as using them one at a time at a higher dose and for more of and educational log so that others could see how well it works also and in addition to what is in my cycle above i may also be trying lantus for my first time throughout the cycle(not the whole time) and tbh ive never used eq why would you reccomend it over dianabol and what would the igf be replacing?

mustgetbig

Awards
oh and after this cycle there isnt any pct i will be more then likely bridging with some primobolan and hgh with insulin for 8weeks or so before i plan another cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
****, i can't give you advice, you're more monstrous than I'll ever become. The dosing looks extremely aggressive, but of course it would have to be to improve those stats. The only thing I can think to say is to space out the orals more. Instead of running it all in the front, run some towards the end. People say that you can get pretty stagnant off just Test in the later weeks of a long cycle, that would be a good time to blast some Drol, instead of blasting so much initially.

Have you thought about easing up on the orals and adding another injectable, like some Deca or EQ?

And... are you a pro or something? Jesus. Want to post a pic?

mustgetbig

Awards
i will post pics throughout the log and i did think abouut spacing the orals out by starting with either dianabol or anadrol and ending with the other at the end of my cycle but i wanted to make sure i had time to secure my gains from both products before i go onto my bridge

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
you should start with the dbol and end with the anadrol. also, adding in another oil would be good to keep sides lower and still make good gains, instead of just running a high dose of test. you're a big guy so you probably should go with something on the stronger side ie: deca or tren

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you should start with the dbol and end with the anadrol. also, adding in another oil would be good to keep sides lower and still make good gains, instead of just running a high dose of test. you're a big guy so you probably should go with something on the stronger side ie: deca or tren
tren e i think would make this stack rock

mustgetbig

Awards
ok so i started the cycle yesterday and aside from some minor stomach pains and slight overheating at times the cycles seems to me like it should be one hell of a good time and a question as this is my 1st time using anadrol am i suppose to wake up in the morning so pumped i can barely move lol?

mustgetbig

Awards
ok sorry for the lack of updates anyways while it may not be the safest thing at all tto do and while i dont condone others to try this i upped my anadrol dose to 150mgs every day and added in 5iu of gh everyday also everything else is the same my bodyweight has been going up on average about 1pound a day no negative sides to report yet other that some minor back pumps and increased body hair growth with slight hair loss (very slight so not a bigdeal) but yea my anadrol will only be being ran from weeks 1-4 with the dianabol staying in from weeks 1-8 and instead of me waiting to up my test to 1200mg at week 7 i will up it to 1200mgs on week 4 and up it to 1500mgs or just hop on 2grams when im done with the dianabol i may add in deca at week 6 at 1gram a week and have the test dose at 1500mgs idk yet and will decide as the cycle progress and my training weightrs have increased decently so yea

mustgetbig

Awards
an another thing im thinking that .5mg arimidex ed may just not be enough for this cycle and i more than lykly will be increasing it and because ive added a good deal of weight i have increased my carbs 150grams to match my protein intake

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
u are a monster.......thats all i can say good luck with the cycle!!!

mustgetbig

Awards
thanks dude ...and one other side ive been noticing and it isnt too bad but its there is breathing a little bit harder

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
that much anadrol makes my liver and blood pressure hurt just reading it!!

you're a freakin beast and probably know much more about that than i do so i'm going to assume you know you're ok with that, but if it were me i'd drop one of those orals and add tren ace and run the test at 1g+ from the start and run HCG the whole time and add IGF to my PCT. i wont do PCT without IGF ever again if i can help it and same goes for HCG during a cycle.

good luck man, i'm subbed and looking forward to seeing how this goes! before and after pics would be very interesting i think too.

regarding the breathing, are you checking your blood pressure? i get that way on most methyl steroids to one degree or another, usually from bp

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
any updates on this crazy cycle?!?!? i want too see some before and after pics of what taking 30grams of test is like!