• Established
i was thinking,
5mg week 1
5mg week 2
10mg week3 AL add in low dose and taperd up
10mg week 4
5mg week 5
week 6 just AI

ive read alot about 5mg and 10mg is great very low sides and very maintain able gains.

dose enyone have expriance with dbol only cycles?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro I don't wanna offend u but those doses are too low, it just looks retarded.

20 is a nice low dose for slow smooth gains and no sides. 30 is a decent dose and it's what i'd tell most first timers on Dbol to do. Many guys 200+ pounds are going to want 40mg or more.

I have read about 10mg of dbol taken for extended periods of time just for the energy and improved workouts but even that is pretty low to be called a cycle.

If you want to do dbol only and you're hellbent on making it slow and mild then I'd say do 20mg and see how that goes

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i understand wat yer sayin, i just kinda wat to try it out because of the older style of tapering maby i run 10mg ang jump to 20mgs but some ppl ive talkd to said that they felt great and had a strong cycle i dont really want to get crasy bigg, just gain all strength and power.
yah i was thinkg a nice mild cycle not nuthing crazy

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok well yes start low and work your way up but don't bother with 5mg

maybe you could start at 10-15 and work up to 15-20

But seriously if you want to cycle steroids you may as well cycle and run 30mg or so. Your diet will determine how big you get... You can maintain your weight and just get stronger, & drop bodyfat, even on Dbol. I did the same thing with Phera even tho most people say it's too wet and it wouldn't work for that.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is an instant gratification steroid...You will notice results very quickly (although not on the miniscule amounts you're talking about).....The downside is that it will all go away just as quickly as it came on....

My opinion is that dbol is simply not a useful, viable chemical for most people.

holy

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is an instant gratification steroid...You will notice results very quickly (although not on the miniscule amounts you're talking about).....The downside is that it will all go away just as quickly as it came on....

My opinion is that dbol is simply not a useful, viable chemical for most people.

holy
I always go out of my way to say this when people say that.

It is no different than superdrol, phera plex, etc. It increases protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. It is anabolic. Granted it will put on a ton of water weight but it does increase muscle mass. Proper diet and training followed by proper PCT you will have gains from Dbol.

I personally do not like Dbol at any dosage because of the sides but to say you gain nothing from it is inaccurate.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I always go out of my way to say this when people say that.

It is no different than superdrol, phera plex, etc. It increases protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. It is anabolic. Granted it will put on a ton of water weight but it does increase muscle mass. Proper diet and training followed by proper PCT you will have gains from Dbol.

I personally do not like Dbol at any dosage because of the sides but to say you gain nothing from it is inaccurate.
I think the point he was making was that you will blow up almost immediately and most of it will be water initially. Of course you can gain gain muscle with it but the amount of actual muscle you gain is far less than what you are generally going to weigh during the cycle. From my experience, if I run 40 mgs/day of dbol for 4 weeks and compare it to 40 mgs/day of superdrol for 4 weeks, it's superdrol by a mile as far as quality gains. I'm also going to keep more of what I gained off of superdrol. I never thought I would say that about an otc but that's the way it's panned out for me. Going further, I would run superdrol as a standalone but I would not waste my time with a dbol standalone. Dbol and test and tren, sure. And chances are if you can find dbol, you can find some form of test or other compounds to go with it so Iwhy run it as a standalone? That's just me.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established

Im not sure exactly where you read that I said you gained nothing? I said it wasnt viable for most people because it isnt going to provide them what they want....LONG TERM gains.

Obviously it increases nitrogen retention, and increases protein synthesis...it is a steroid after all...

holy

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
that is far to low a dose, for my first cycle i did 30mg/day and thats considered a standard beginner dose my many. Pointless to do any less than 25mg/day imho.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys well my friend is hookin me up with 8 weeks of test and deca and if i buy dbol! man im really pulling things together to make this a phat run.
and im not on the fence bro just was tryin to find good gear, safty first.

now im thinking jumpstart with dbol 2 weeks test/deca for 10 weeks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
test/deca for 10 weeks is fine, but run the dbol for 4 weeks, maybe even 5. Why do 2? If you do 2 weeks Dbol, week 3 is going to suck, you'll probably lose dbol gains as your test and deca won't be doing a whole lot at the start of week 3.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
test/deca for 10 weeks is fine, but run the dbol for 4 weeks, maybe even 5. Why do 2? If you do 2 weeks Dbol, week 3 is going to suck, you'll probably lose dbol gains as your test and deca won't be doing a whole lot at the start of week 3.
gotcha, my friend said basicly the same thing, it really hepls when i ask the right questions.

gymfreak2

Awards
i wud run deca for 12 weeks n test for 14 weeks. n yes! dbol for 4-5 weeks wud be good if u're running a longer ester test (enanthate or cyp).

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHAT HAPPENED TO PYRAMIDING do ppl still do this on dbol?
20 30 40 30 20 10? ish???

dementor

dementor

Awards
No one heard of D-boll 10/60 cycle...?

It does not need PCT, few sides, slow gains but gains that you will get to keep. No mega mass builder cycle but a very good cycle for first timers.

10 mg ED for 60 days, it´s a nice way to start!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No one heard of D-boll 10/60 cycle...?

It does not need PCT, few sides, slow gains but gains that you will get to keep. No mega mass builder cycle but a very good cycle for first timers.

10 mg ED for 60 days, it´s a nice way to start!
This sounds pretty oldschool, have you done this?

dementor

dementor

Awards
This sounds pretty oldschool, have you done this?
Thought we were in the Old School section :ponder:

No I have not, yet, but I have friends who have done it with actually good results, few sides, no PCT.

But as I said, no mega mass builder cycle.

This 10/60 cycle is pretty common to do for firsttimers here where I live, northern europe.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah i got a buddy who want to run it for like 6 months at 5-10mg

Getbiig

Awards
Are there any advantages of running lower mgs in the begining and ending up with a higher dose by the end of the week?

I just orderd mine for the last 4 weeks of my cycle with sus, and thinking about running an decent low dose consisting of .25 mgs a day for 4 weeks. Im not trying to get to much bloat, but some decent gains i head between 20-30, thats why I choose .25

What do you guys think?

gymfreak2

Awards
whats the best way to dose dbol when using it as a kick start? for instance one is planning on taking 40mg a day, should that person divide the dosages in 2 (20mg each) or 3 (15-15-10mg) since the active life isnt that long?

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established

holy
why will it leave? will it leave if u run test with it? for 20-30mgs

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
. Proper diet and training followed by proper PCT you will have gains from Dbol.

what sides do u speak of?