1,4 AD bulk powder- vision issues?

1. 1,4 AD bulk powder- vision issues?

OK for the group that got the bulk powder from Nutra back summer of 07. Everytime I take it, my vision gets a fukced up green tint to everything....what tha fukc is that all about? Not to mention the stuff is perhaps the nastiest tasting sh*t out there...its awfull. It was a total bust, cause it never did crap for anyone, clearly the source was crap.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    sup trip diggity
    Yo son!!!! I talked to Scotty-boy for the first time in like a year last night.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

3. Great...I got 150g of this sitting around

4. I just started mine a few weeks ago. I have to say its working e****lent for me. No eye problems at all. Increased Strength, and endurance increases that are nothing short of amazing. No lactic acid build up at all...Or I just haven't exercised long enough to get to that point!.

Similar Forum Threads

1. S4 & Vision Issues
    By Kernkraft in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 12:37 AM
  2. Past Issues with Bulk Powders
    By Dragon13 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 07:46 AM
  3. Protein powder and stomach issues
    By bigmoe65 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 25