1,4 AD Baned?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seem to remember this stuff being banned a while back. Now though I see there are several different brands being sold at BN. Whats going on?. The reason I thought of this is I have about 60 grams of powder that I got from Nutra some time ago. I want to use this stuff up before it goes bad. However I really don't want to use any harsh research chems for PCT....I have not used any hormonal products since 2005 though. I think I got this stuff in late 07 or 2008. Would hate to see it go to waste...Pretty sure that its really mild stuff. I'm half awake right now though so maybe I should sleep some before I write anymore.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it wasn't actually banned, but it is one of the products in the pending ban. Just the FDA hasn't put it into effect yet

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh thanks. I really haven't used any ph/ps in years. Just don't see it as worth the trouble of PCT and all the side effects. I have this powder though sitting there unopened....It enough for 1 gram a day for 12 weeks, or 120 grams, that is if I can count!. Or I can do 60 days at...2 grams a day....I have been struggling with making this decision for awhile now though. I don't want to use a harsh research chem for PCT and don't want to deal with extreme shutdown or side effects. I have read about 1,4 ad and it seems there are little to no sides from some of the articles I have read. Then again, I saw some posts on here where people said that it has a ton of sides. So it sits there in my cupboard while I try to decide. Help me decide if you can. Thanks.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
harsh research chems???? had some issues before????

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've talked to people who ran the nutra bulk stuff as high as 1.5g/day with minimal sides - but also minimal gains.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes EasyEJL I have heard about people not getting much results either. I think though since it has been several years for me I may respond differently. Mooch2321, research chems can be hard on your body especially your liver. Just paranoid about it going on a cycle since its been so long and I really have a different outlook on hormonal products such as ps/ph these days.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im very aware of the sides from research chems(easy for one has hammered that into my brain)....but it would seem to me that after being on for the length of time were talking about here....hcg/clomid would be crucial for pct.....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im very aware of the sides from research chems(easy for one has hammered that into my brain)....but it would seem to me that after being on for the length of time were talking about here....hcg/clomid would be crucial for pct.....
I'm not sure about that. 1,4 ad is extremely mild.....Still I'll wait for more people to comment.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mild as far as effects....it should still shut you down after 8 or 16 weeks.....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still want to know more opinions on whether or not the use of tamox, or torm is actually needed after a cycle of this....I asked before and was told I could use Post Cycle Support or/and DTHC for pct for this because it is so mild. Still though, I'm fishing for more opinions on this....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you can find blood work of some sort on one of the body building forums of a bold cycle... that is what I would look into.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh thanks. I really haven't used any ph/ps in years. Just don't see it as worth the trouble of PCT and all the side effects. I have this powder though sitting there unopened....It enough for 1 gram a day for 12 weeks, or 120 grams, that is if I can count!. Or I can do 60 days at...2 grams a day....I have been struggling with making this decision for awhile now though. I don't want to use a harsh research chem for PCT and don't want to deal with extreme shutdown or side effects. I have read about 1,4 ad and it seems there are little to no sides from some of the articles I have read. Then again, I saw some posts on here where people said that it has a ton of sides. So it sits there in my cupboard while I try to decide. Help me decide if you can. Thanks.
I found at 800mg a day it increased my sex drive, made me slightly more vascular, and almost made me look a little grainy. I didnt gain much mass on it but i was working a real physical job burning a ton of calories so I believe that played a part. After the 4th week or so I started to get a little moody and wondered if it was worth it.

All in all I think no more than a gram would be what you would need per day for some decent results if you ran it long enough. Something easy like AX Advanced Pct would all you'd probably need for pct although some may disagree. That is what I used and I was fine in a few days after the last dose.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I found at 800mg a day it increased my sex drive, made me slightly more vascular, and almost made me look a little grainy. I didnt gain much mass on it but i was working a real physical job burning a ton of calories so I believe that played a part. After the 4th week or so I started to get a little moody and wondered if it was worth it.

All in all I think no more than a gram would be what you would need per day for some decent results if you ran it long enough. Something easy like AX Advanced Pct would all you'd probably need for pct although some may disagree. That is what I used and I was fine in a few days after the last dose.
how long did you run it for searl?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be using just to keep/maintain strength while doing extra cardio and lowering my calories for fat loss. Not looking to add mass really....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long did you run it for searl?
I ran it for just about 8 weeks, I shouldnt say no mass gains, just nothing like the other hormonal products on the market...I would imagine it being obviously a great stacker to run with a methyl, I might even get some and run it with my dienelone prohormone.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...well there ya go t-bone....searls been around the block....looks like it can be done with no serm.....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya man, id be surely interested in trying again as well, im a little heavier so I d probably go a gram a day. It does take a while to kick in but it is legit, and relatively side effect free.

By the way Advanced Pct is underrated in general i my opinion...Ive also used it after a run of extreme tren and I was horny as hell after 4 days of the Pct, this after being shut down HARD, fck I love the tren beastie but not even M1T shuts me down like the tren.

If youve run anything before...I wouldnt expect the same results, but slow steady increases..might become my hormone of choice soon actually as Im leaning towards getting away from most of these orals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10