1,4 AD Baned?

  1. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,640
    Answers
    0

    1,4 AD Baned?


    I seem to remember this stuff being banned a while back. Now though I see there are several different brands being sold at BN. Whats going on?. The reason I thought of this is I have about 60 grams of powder that I got from Nutra some time ago. I want to use this stuff up before it goes bad. However I really don't want to use any harsh research chems for PCT....I have not used any hormonal products since 2005 though. I think I got this stuff in late 07 or 2008. Would hate to see it go to waste...Pretty sure that its really mild stuff. I'm half awake right now though so maybe I should sleep some before I write anymore.


  2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    it wasn't actually banned, but it is one of the products in the pending ban. Just the FDA hasn't put it into effect yet
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

  3. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,640
    Answers
    0

    Oh thanks. I really haven't used any ph/ps in years. Just don't see it as worth the trouble of PCT and all the side effects. I have this powder though sitting there unopened....It enough for 1 gram a day for 12 weeks, or 120 grams, that is if I can count!. Or I can do 60 days at...2 grams a day....I have been struggling with making this decision for awhile now though. I don't want to use a harsh research chem for PCT and don't want to deal with extreme shutdown or side effects. I have read about 1,4 ad and it seems there are little to no sides from some of the articles I have read. Then again, I saw some posts on here where people said that it has a ton of sides. So it sits there in my cupboard while I try to decide. Help me decide if you can. Thanks.

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0

    harsh research chems???? had some issues before????

  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    i've talked to people who ran the nutra bulk stuff as high as 1.5g/day with minimal sides - but also minimal gains.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

  6. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,640
    Answers
    0

    Yes EasyEJL I have heard about people not getting much results either. I think though since it has been several years for me I may respond differently. Mooch2321, research chems can be hard on your body especially your liver. Just paranoid about it going on a cycle since its been so long and I really have a different outlook on hormonal products such as ps/ph these days.

  7. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0

    im very aware of the sides from research chems(easy for one has hammered that into my brain)....but it would seem to me that after being on for the length of time were talking about here....hcg/clomid would be crucial for pct.....

  8. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,640
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    im very aware of the sides from research chems(easy for one has hammered that into my brain)....but it would seem to me that after being on for the length of time were talking about here....hcg/clomid would be crucial for pct.....
    I'm not sure about that. 1,4 ad is extremely mild.....Still I'll wait for more people to comment.

  9. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0

    mild as far as effects....it should still shut you down after 8 or 16 weeks.....

  10. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,640
    Answers
    0

    I still want to know more opinions on whether or not the use of tamox, or torm is actually needed after a cycle of this....I asked before and was told I could use Post Cycle Support or/and DTHC for pct for this because it is so mild. Still though, I'm fishing for more opinions on this....

  11. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    I'm sure you can find blood work of some sort on one of the body building forums of a bold cycle... that is what I would look into.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

  12. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Oh thanks. I really haven't used any ph/ps in years. Just don't see it as worth the trouble of PCT and all the side effects. I have this powder though sitting there unopened....It enough for 1 gram a day for 12 weeks, or 120 grams, that is if I can count!. Or I can do 60 days at...2 grams a day....I have been struggling with making this decision for awhile now though. I don't want to use a harsh research chem for PCT and don't want to deal with extreme shutdown or side effects. I have read about 1,4 ad and it seems there are little to no sides from some of the articles I have read. Then again, I saw some posts on here where people said that it has a ton of sides. So it sits there in my cupboard while I try to decide. Help me decide if you can. Thanks.
    I found at 800mg a day it increased my sex drive, made me slightly more vascular, and almost made me look a little grainy. I didnt gain much mass on it but i was working a real physical job burning a ton of calories so I believe that played a part. After the 4th week or so I started to get a little moody and wondered if it was worth it.

    All in all I think no more than a gram would be what you would need per day for some decent results if you ran it long enough. Something easy like AX Advanced Pct would all you'd probably need for pct although some may disagree. That is what I used and I was fine in a few days after the last dose.

  13. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    I found at 800mg a day it increased my sex drive, made me slightly more vascular, and almost made me look a little grainy. I didnt gain much mass on it but i was working a real physical job burning a ton of calories so I believe that played a part. After the 4th week or so I started to get a little moody and wondered if it was worth it.

    All in all I think no more than a gram would be what you would need per day for some decent results if you ran it long enough. Something easy like AX Advanced Pct would all you'd probably need for pct although some may disagree. That is what I used and I was fine in a few days after the last dose.
    how long did you run it for searl?

  14. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,640
    Answers
    0

    I'd be using just to keep/maintain strength while doing extra cardio and lowering my calories for fat loss. Not looking to add mass really....

  15. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    how long did you run it for searl?
    I ran it for just about 8 weeks, I shouldnt say no mass gains, just nothing like the other hormonal products on the market...I would imagine it being obviously a great stacker to run with a methyl, I might even get some and run it with my dienelone prohormone.

  16. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0

    hmmm...well there ya go t-bone....searls been around the block....looks like it can be done with no serm.....

  17. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Answers
    0

    ya man, id be surely interested in trying again as well, im a little heavier so I d probably go a gram a day. It does take a while to kick in but it is legit, and relatively side effect free.

    By the way Advanced Pct is underrated in general i my opinion...Ive also used it after a run of extreme tren and I was horny as hell after 4 days of the Pct, this after being shut down HARD, fck I love the tren beastie but not even M1T shuts me down like the tren.

    If youve run anything before...I wouldnt expect the same results, but slow steady increases..might become my hormone of choice soon actually as Im leaning towards getting away from most of these orals.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane / Havoc baned?!
    By Pinga Loca in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 07:28 PM
  2. Are epistane, havoc baned?
    By Musclefever in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 02:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in