cherry broken

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Well, i've been putting it off and putting it off, making sure i had everything i need and all the knowledge i needed. i went over everything in my head dozens of times....replace needle, 23 gauge, 18 gauge, alcohol swabs...etc. 20 minutes ago, i broke my cherry. 1cc sus250. had to tell someone, or in this case, a bunch of people.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!!!

I think most people break their cherry with Sus. The prop in it made me hate it for like the first 3 or 4 weeks. Felt like I was sitting on a golf ball. Good times.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
loz, i dont see any golf ball like lumps in your pic...? Lenn, congrats!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hopefully you'll come to look forward to injection days like me :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Nice! This day is still quite some time off from me, years maybe.

UKStrength

Well done :D The first shot was definitely the hardest for me, what's the rest of the cycle like?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Well done :D The first shot was definitely the hardest for me, what's the rest of the cycle like?
for me the shot wasn't s**t for some reason. probably because i went through it so many times in my mind.
OT 30mgs ED week 1-4
Sus500 500mgs a week/10 weeks total
maybe through some winny in at the end, but going to wait and see.
i have adax on hand in case the bloat or estro related sides get to be too much.
PCT starting 2 weeks after last shot.
clomid 50/50/50/50 Nolva 30/20/10/10

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
No HCG during your cycle or after? I ran a similiar cycle awhile back and wished I had used some. YMMV of course, but dez nuggets shrank down to raisins.

Will you be posting before and after pics?

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
The prop in it made me hate it for like the first 3 or 4 weeks. Felt like I was sitting on a golf ball. Good times.
WTH? Never heard of this happening with prop. Care to give us more details?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
WTH? Never heard of this happening with prop. Care to give us more details?
It was 2003 and my ass hurt for the first few injections. Thats about all the details I remember. The prop ester is supposed to be similar molecule wise to bee venom. Affects some people as such.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
It was 2003 and my ass hurt for the first few injections. Thats about all the details I remember. The prop ester is supposed to be similar molecule wise to bee venom. Affects some people as such.
no such lump on my a$$ today.
No HCG during your cycle or after? I ran a similiar cycle awhile back and wished I had used some. YMMV of course, but dez nuggets shrank down to raisins.

Will you be posting before and after pics?
i was thinking about HCG. for a 10 week cycle some said yes (to use it) and some said no. i found it a little hard to get it due to some places being out of stock, so i went with not using it this time. next cycle is going to be test-e for 14 weeks and dbol for 4, so you can bet i'm have it for that. i think i'll be fine. i'm also adding in sustain alpha in the last 4 weeks, so that might help.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
good luck man
second shot today, still waiting for the test to "hit me". i'm assuming that it will be another week and a half, if not more due to the esters. the t-bol is great stuff. strength is up, vascularity is crazy, appitite is through the roof, and the best part...normally after about an hour of lifting, i want to finish up with some cardio and go home. i did this for the first couple of days on t-bol until my body said "HEY, where we going?", "we have more lifting that can be done here". now i pretty much have to force myself to leave. this is the feeling that some report on ph/ps that i've never had. my past ph/ps experience has let me wondering "is this the best that science can do?". now keep in mind i've taken, pro-mag25, SD (and clones), hdrol, epi, tren, 1-ad/4-ad, and PP. do not get me wrong, those are all good compounds and DID give me results, but not like this. i do however believe that a newer person should start with those compounds that i just mentioned before moving on to AAS, but that's just my opinion of course. it just makes more sense to me to start with something legal, a bit weaker (in relation to AAS) and something that can be ran in a shorter cycle (again in comparison to most AAS).