EQ question

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
never used it before and was gonna run 400mgs for 14 weeks. do you guys split it up into 200mg x 2 a week or do the 400mgs all at once? i would think the 200mg x 2 would keep blood levels more stable.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
my plan looks like this:

1-14 EQ 400mgs
5-14 300mgs test e
10-16 50mgs anavar

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
I split mine up into twice a week injects,load it in with my test dose. It takes a long time for EQ to kick in for me. I usually run it for 16-20 weeks.

Marc-Antony

Awards
my plan looks like this:

1-14 EQ 400mgs
5-14 300mgs test e
10-16 50mgs anavar
Looks good. How did you come with up this? Are you gonna serm or ai on cycle? any hcg? And what is your pct gonna look like? I've never worked with EQ but find it quite interesting, hence all the questions. And also what do you expect from Var, and why did you throw it in the mix?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. How did you come with up this? Are you gonna serm or ai on cycle? any hcg? And what is your pct gonna look like? I've never worked with EQ but find it quite interesting, hence all the questions. And also what do you expect from Var, and why did you throw it in the mix?
well after alot of research and talking to the other bouncer who juice where i work, they thought this would be awesome to get back in it. i landed on the eq because i read that it increased strength and tendon strength, which i need from having my shoulder operated on 9 months ago. test was purely my decision and to run at a low dose to avoid bloat but to keep my junk working. i was going to go with winstrol but i thought for now it might be too dry and hurt my shoulder too much since the bursa sack was removed also. i chose var because i want my strength back, there is no bloat, and with a great diet, lots of fat lose, i want to be sub 10% again lol. i am going to use a-dex on cycle if necessary, pct will be nolva and clomid and prob DTH. HCG i am still undecided

Marc-Antony

Awards
well after alot of research and talking to the other bouncer who juice where i work, they thought this would be awesome to get back in it. i landed on the eq because i read that it increased strength and tendon strength, which i need from having my shoulder operated on 9 months ago. test was purely my decision and to run at a low dose to avoid bloat but to keep my junk working. i was going to go with winstrol but i thought for now it might be too dry and hurt my shoulder too much since the bursa sack was removed also. i chose var because i want my strength back, there is no bloat, and with a great diet, lots of fat lose, i want to be sub 10% again lol. i am going to use a-dex on cycle if necessary, pct will be nolva and clomid and prob DTH. HCG i am still undecided
"eq because i read that it increased tendon strength."

Might be just what I am looking for. Thx.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good cycle to me. Why not run the test from the start? Aromatization shouldnt be much of a problem.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good cycle to me. Why not run the test from the start? Aromatization shouldnt be much of a problem.
i thought about it...i still may do it. still debating...

MSE

MSE

Awards
i thought about it...i still may do it. still debating...
Raise the EQ to 600/wk switch the Test E to Test Prop and bump it to 400/wk and drop the var, or if you really want to run the var bump it to 80/day

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
MSE, EQ needs to be run for well over 10 weeks, you would rather be pinning prop for more than 10 weeks than enanthate just because prop might cause less water retention?

MSE

MSE

Awards
MSE, EQ needs to be run for well over 10 weeks, you would rather be pinning prop for more than 10 weeks than enanthate just because prop might cause less water retention?
Yeah I should have stated that he should plan on running the EQ for the entire 14 weeks. His current plan does not have him starting on test till week 5, and it is test e (long ester) yeah I know you know that, I just think that test prop runs great with EQ especially that first 3-4 weeks while you are waiting for the EQ to "kick" in. If he starte EQ and waits for 5 weeks to pin his first test e, then it will still be a little while before that even kicks in. I think his cycle should look more like this.
EQ week 1-14
Test Prop week 1-16
Var week 14-16 80 mg/day (if he really wants it)
but everyone is different and the cycle he has laid out is not a bad one.