Want to know if 75mg of dbol is a waist in my cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.51%

Want to know if 75mg of dbol is a waist in my cycle

I weigh currently 195 lbs and am about 5,11. I am about to start a new cycle which contains:
    Either 50mg of dbol or 75mg a day, depending about results of this blog
    Im doing an inject cycle of trinaplex every 3 d @ 1ml
    along side of Propionate 1ml twice a week

I have done a cycle of dbol before of just 50mg of dbol a day.

I have done my best to research it as much as possible, but the best answers come from people with experience. So any advise you can give would be great thanks.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I dont have any experience from kick starting a cycle with dbol, but how did it go last time @ 50mg? and how long did you use it for? if you liked it, try it again for the first week, and if it seems less than what you want, bump it up to 75mg. what are your tabs? 5mg? have you tried phera plex for kick starting, or superdrol? sd @ 30mg would seem better than dbol, but then I have never run dbol before.

alot is going to depend on how long ago you ran your previous cycle, plus @ how long you ran it for (both dbol and w.e. else you ran with it). if it hasn't been long enough, you may need more dbol. just my sug.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.51%

Last time i took dbol i really enjoyed the results and i would like to put the same kind of weight on that i did last time. I'm more curious as to if i'm gonna have a say "tolerance" to dianabol now that i have done a long cycle at a decent dosage in the past
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

why are you using prop only 2x a week. and what esther is the trinaplex? is acetate? your injection schedule seems a little off? for dbol i've never seen a big diff between 50mg and 75mg myself
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

stick to 50mg on the dbol, and switch to every other day on the prop + tren. drop the tren dose then too since it will be more often, .5 - .75ml I guess, and drop the prop dose as well. its easier to think in mg but i'm not sure what strengths your products are at. usually both of those are 100mg/ml
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.51%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    why are you using prop only 2x a week. and what esther is the trinaplex? is acetate? your injection schedule seems a little off? for dbol i've never seen a big diff between 50mg and 75mg myself
    Well obviously I have not done the correct research about the propionate. Is it completely necessary to inject every other day? And if so, I only have 20 ml.. of both Trinaplex and Propionate.. So from what I've read the Trin should be injected e3d around .8-.9 ml for a 10 week cycle.... But what should the prop ml be if I am to decrease the dosage and increase the pinning?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.51%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    stick to 50mg on the dbol, and switch to every other day on the prop + tren. drop the tren dose then too since it will be more often, .5 - .75ml I guess, and drop the prop dose as well. its easier to think in mg but i'm not sure what strengths your products are at. usually both of those are 100mg/ml
    trinaplex 200 and the prop 100 are the strengths of my products which are from axiolabs. But i am curious why i should lower the dose of the trinaplex and do it more often.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.95%

every third day is fine for the trinaplex because it's got a long ester. you should have either run tren acetate and test prop at every other day or everyday and if you wanted to pin less often you should have run the tren enanthate with test enanthate. you are running a short ester testosterone with a long ester tren. if it were me i would keep pinning the tren you have and just get more test prop and run that at one ml every other day.
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by btown123 View Post
    trinaplex 200 and the prop 100 are the strengths of my products which are from axiolabs. But i am curious why i should lower the dose of the trinaplex and do it more often.
    mostly because

Each 10ml Vial contains
    50mg/ml trenbolone acetate
    50mg/ml trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate
    100mg/ml trenbolone enanthate
    So by dosing 1ml every 3 days you are bouncing the amount of tren up and down by the amount of the acetate since it is disappearing for that. also, by e3d you are doing a total of over 450mg/wk of tren which is high for first time around, and lastly even though its a longer ester set since its first time using it if you dose more frequently but lower you are likely to see lower sides, and be able to deal with them better.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.6%

and also since the tren enanthate is in there if you WERE to experience sides, you couldnt just drop the tren and feel better in a few days, the ester is too long. I prefer the enanthate tren cause for some reason is seems not to give me "The Cough". Yes I know that the ester should have nothing to do with sides other than how long they last, but this has been my observation of myself.placebo maybe
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%

I would run them both eod. You can mix the compounds inside the pin so you will still only need the 3.5 pins each week.

I would go:
    1ml prop eod 1-10
    .4ml tren eod 1-8
    50mg dbol ed 1-6

This gives you a good dose of each while still keeping the test a lil higher than the tren. How long were you planning to run the injectables and d-bol?

Similar Forum Threads

1. 20 AX Phera or 10mg Phera w/ 75mg H-drol cycle?
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 03:38 AM
  2. Halotest-25.. 75MG 3rd/4th week?
    By illj23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 06:07 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 05:34 PM
  4. 75mg Anadrols?
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8