First injectable cycle help??

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
HI I need help planning my first cycle on injectables (have done ph and ds).
I have been thinking of using Deca 350 mg weekly for 6 or 8 weeks, but the problem is that i have seen some posts where people say that Deca only is fine and others where people say that you need to use test with Deca.
What do you guys think is the most clean and simple cycle for a firts timer??
Deca alone Deca and Test or Test alone maybe??
Thanks a lot

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test enan or cyp solo is a great first cycle. 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks.

save deca for down the road

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
Is there too much bloat at 500mg?
I was thinking of Deca because i dont i like the bloat .
Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bloat will be different for everyone. personally i dont bloat on 500mg. if ur worried about it then run and AI on cycle.

deca solo is fine for some ppl. the reasons i dont advise it are:

possible prolactin sides
possible libido loss (limp d!ck)
harder "shut down" than test which = longer recovery time

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
Thanks a lot for your help, i think you are right about the reasons for not using deca right know, For the AI can i use some otc (Hyperdrol or Revesitol) or is it better Arimidex?.
For pct i have Nolva 40mg week 1 30mg week 2 20mg week 3 10mg week 4 also Mass FX or Diesel DTP and Some cortisol blocker. What do you think??

gymfreak2

Awards
Thanks a lot for your help, i think you are right about the reasons for not using deca right know, For the AI can i use some otc (Hyperdrol or Revesitol) or is it better Arimidex?.
For pct i have Nolva 40mg week 1 30mg week 2 20mg week 3 10mg week 4 also Mass FX or Diesel DTP and Some cortisol blocker. What do you think??
arimidex bro. instead of using these test boosters, use hcg. i hope u know what hcg is. recovery of ur natural test levels will be much faster. add in some clomid too for pct.
plus deca for 6-8 weeks is a bit less. run it for 12 weeks whenever u run it in future n run the test for 14 weeks (2 weeks more than deca).
hope this helps.
enjoy ur cycle.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
i was sugesting otc ai because maybe i could get away with those but Airimidex is great.
hcg i know wath it is. I think i am going to go only with test 500mg 10 weeks and work from there the Deca i think will be used in a future cycle.
Thanks for your help.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
HI I need help planning my first cycle on injectables (have done ph and ds).
I have been thinking of using Deca 350 mg weekly for 6 or 8 weeks, but the problem is that i have seen some posts where people say that Deca only is fine and others where people say that you need to use test with Deca.
What do you guys think is the most clean and simple cycle for a firts timer??
Deca alone Deca and Test or Test alone maybe??
Thanks a lot
if you are looking to run long esters 12-16 week minimum for me. if your looking to run something short like 6-8 weeks. look into test prop or npp.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
i like more the idea of a first short cycle, 6 weeks will be great to minimize sides and shutdown. Thanks

callaway

Awards
Depends on what your goals are. But as it has been said 1 kadrillion times in other first time cycle threads.....test-e at 500mg/wk for about 10-12weeks is the bread and butter cycle.

I personally have never ran deca because of the progestin sides, but if I ever do decide to run it...you can bet your *** im gonna run test along side it. Read for yourself, below are a few good paragraphs about the potential sides of deca:

"Many members of XXXXXXX.com also complain of water-retention with this drug, and again, I´m inclined to agree. Letrozole seems to be a preferred choice to combat this, and it´s my favorite for this use. This water retention would seem to make Deca more suitable for bulking rather than cutting, although it can be successfully used for either.

Now for the worst news: Deca is a progestin (as are all nandrolones), unfortunately; it happens to stimulate the progesterone receptor 20% as well as progesterone itself (3), and this opens the door for many possible unwanted side effects (water retention, acne, etc...). It must be noted that most of those are rare, though. This also may be the major reason that Deca is such a suppressive drug when it comes to your natural testosterone levels. We can see from the chart below that a single measly 100mg injection of Deca caused a total (100%) reduction of natural testosterone levels, and it took roughly a month to return those testosterone levels to baseline! All from 100mgs of Deca!

The moral of this story? Always use Testosterone with your Deca! I suggest 200mgs, minimum, to avoid impotence and sexual dysfunction. For an anabolic effect from that Testosterone, I recommend at least double that, with an equal amount of deca (minimum). I´d also recommend taking an anti-progesteronic drug with deca (or at least having it on hand): Cabergoline and Bromocriptine are both good choices."

Good Luck,

C_

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
Yeah, as i was saying before i will save the Deca for a future cycle, i really like the idea of a short cycle since it is my first and really to avoid shutdown , i know there will be shtudown even at 6 or 8 weeks but is easier to recover form 6-8 weeks than 10-12 weeks, i just dont know if its worth to do only 6-8 weeks. Still in the process of putting this cycle together..
Thank you a lot for the info.

callaway

Awards
Yeah, as i was saying before i will save the Deca for a future cycle, i really like the idea of a short cycle since it is my first and really to avoid shutdown , i know there will be shtudown even at 6 or 8 weeks but is easier to recover form 6-8 weeks than 10-12 weeks, i just dont know if its worth to do only 6-8 weeks. Still in the process of putting this cycle together..
Thank you a lot for the info.
Like someone said earlier, if you are running a 6-8 week test cycle, you should use prop. This will require EOD injections. Most first timers aren't game for that many injects, hence why it isn't usually recommended. However, if you can handle it.....i see no issues with it.

C_

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
First cycle in my mind should always be test-e 400-500mg/week weeks 1-12; dianabol 20-35mg/ed weeks 1-4.
I almost NEVER run a cycle without some kind of test in it, it should be your bread and butter and the center of your drug use.

gymfreak2

Awards
just go with test e 500 mg a week for 12 weeks n run hcg.
n as somebody stated above, if u wanna go for 8 weeks, then go for test prop instead of enanthate. test e will start showing its effects in week 5 n by then it'll be almost time u'll end ur cycle. test prop kicks in quickly but its a pain in the ass.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are doing prop, do 350 a week as 100mg EOD