Odd question: Is gear transdermal?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So sick of injects! LOL

Let's say I want to pull out 1ml of test prop or tren ace (no long esters of course) and I rub this 1ml in liberally. Will it be absorbed? I know you lose 50% as it's being administered transdermally but is this possible?

Thank you.

callaway

Awards
There are ways to convert it to transdermal......but damn that's a waste of gear! I say suck it up and keep pinning....you made a commitment when you started the cycle.

C_

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if injecting is not for you you can always stop and take prime or something.....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMFAO WTF NICE

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
if injecting is not for you you can always stop and take prime or something.....
woah kinda harsh before it was edited.

I'd stick with pinning. You can get some of it into your system transdermally and even some of the esters may be absorbed orally but there is little data on this. How much longer are you on cycle?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I saw it prior to being edited. As far as being called a fag for not pinning.........I'm over 40 and have ran MANY a cycle and have pinned myself a TON.

I just want to take th next year (or hell, even the next cycle) OFF from pinning. That's all. For me, I never "get used" to pinning. I am just not a fan.

So, if I rub the stuff into the skin, will it work. Just looking for an answer,not a discussioin of IF I should inject or not. Thank you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, it wont. but you can buy raw powders, and make up transdermals yes

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Easy ;)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I saw it prior to being edited. As far as being called a fag for not pinning.........I'm over 40 and have ran MANY a cycle and have pinned myself a TON.

I just want to take th next year (or hell, even the next cycle) OFF from pinning. That's all. For me, I never "get used" to pinning. I am just not a fan.

So, if I rub the stuff into the skin, will it work. Just looking for an answer,not a discussioin of IF I should inject or not. Thank you.
it was a joke....and then i realized that my dry sense of humor and inflection generally dont carry over from my mouth to the keyboard....i see it was taken the wrong way....sorry

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALL good man. I don't get into internet warfare.

Sarcasm/senses of humor - good stuff in life! I just never met you so it came off a bit abrasive LOL

Take care - nice to meet ya ;)

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's not that wild of a question. I knew a guy who mixed stuff up with DMSO and claimed he was absorbing it. I don't know where he got the ratios or how he was so sure, but either it worked as he claimed, or he wasted a lot of money and smelled like a walking turd for a while!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If its that big a deal just pin sub q, or IM with a slin pin..

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not that wild of a question. I knew a guy who mixed stuff up with DMSO and claimed he was absorbing it. I don't know where he got the ratios or how he was so sure, but either it worked as he claimed, or he wasted a lot of money and smelled like a walking turd for a while!
LMAO

If its that big a deal just pin sub q, or IM with a slin pin..

What muscles are best to slin-pin IM. I always feel like it doesn't hit muscle LOL. I'm not even that big at 200.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LMAO

What muscles are best to slin-pin IM. I always feel like it doesn't hit muscle LOL. I'm not even that big at 200.
It doesn't really have to man. I have followed quite a few people doing TRT with a slin pin, just shooting it like an IM injection, and their levels are as predicted, and stable.

I have done it in my delts, bi's, tri's, quad, etc with a slin pin. Also sub q on the stomach.

Your obviously not going to want to shoot large amounts like this though. So if you need to get 1cc in, splitting it into 2 spots may be ideal.

What dosage are you shooting for?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW.This could prove to be helpful as heck for me.

To answer your question, I am only trying to inejct 1 cc at a time.

The concern I have, as stated above, is if I will actually even hit muscle (or that it falls short and ends up being a subQ inject).

For example, if I am trying to do a tricep inject with a slin pin and it doesn't hit the tricep d/t the shortness of the pin, I am not convinced the gear will be absorbed as well subQ and as a result, not only will I notbe getting the intended amont of gear but my hormones will be less stable (d/t to the diff %'s of gear absorbed that particular inject day).

Hmmmmm

It doesn't really have to man. I have followed quite a few people doing TRT with a slin pin, just shooting it like an IM injection, and their levels are as predicted, and stable.

I have done it in my delts, bi's, tri's, quad, etc with a slin pin. Also sub q on the stomach.

Your obviously not going to want to shoot large amounts like this though. So if you need to get 1cc in, splitting it into 2 spots may be ideal.

What dosage are you shooting for?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW.This could prove to be helpful as heck for me.

To answer your question, I am only trying to inejct 1 cc at a time.

The concern I have, as stated above, is if I will actually even hit muscle (or that it falls short and ends up being a subQ inject).

For example, if I am trying to do a tricep inject with a slin pin and it doesn't hit the tricep d/t the shortness of the pin, I am not convinced the gear will be absorbed as well subQ and as a result, not only will I notbe getting the intended amont of gear but my hormones will be less stable (d/t to the diff %'s of gear absorbed that particular inject day).

Hmmmmm
There are studies showing sub-q is just as effective as IM, and kept more stable blood levels.

Are you using human grade gear?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well, on a longer cycle. on a short cycle its iffy

I can't speak for research, other then my own experience.. On my last t-prop cycle, mid cycle, to play around i started injecting with a slin pin, into the muscle, and a few shots sub Q in the stomach, and i noticed ZERO difference in how i felt, nor results, as shooting IM.

I also had a friend try it from the beginning of his cycle, with test prop, and he had good results too..

NOW i am not saying this is for everyone, but if this guy is having that much issue injecting, and is considering rubbing oil based Test prop onto his skin, then IMO this is a MUCH better solution.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but well, with prop you really have closer to 3-3.5 day usable life, so it would even out pretty fast, i'd guess within 7-10 days. Most of HRT patients doing this would be starting from nothing, and using a longer ester to begin with like cyp. so it takes a bit longer for cyp to even out doing it subq, closer to a full month.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, but well, with prop you really have closer to 3-3.5 day usable life, so it would even out pretty fast, i'd guess within 7-10 days. Most of HRT patients doing this would be starting from nothing, and using a longer ester to begin with like cyp. so it takes a bit longer for cyp to even out doing it subq, closer to a full month.
I am not so much even using stable levels as the main goal, rather that it is effective, since that was what was in question.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah, yeah, I was thinking stable and actually oddly MORE effective. from the studies on HRT it seems that most men needed something around half as much injected subq as im

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ah, yeah, I was thinking stable and actually oddly MORE effective. from the studies on HRT it seems that most men needed something around half as much injected subq as im
Ya, i saw one study where they had to reduce from 100 to 50mg IIRC. I thought it was a 12wk study as well.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Ya, i saw one study where they had to reduce from 100 to 50mg IIRC. I thought it was a 12wk study as well.
So in other words, shooting 250 mgs of test e a week sub-q is as effective as 500mgs shot IM ??

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So in other words, shooting 250 mgs of test e a week sub-q is as effective as 500mgs shot IM ??
Who knows man.. I am just letting you know what this one study found.

The concern was weather or not it would be effective, and it is indeed effective..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hard to say as you wont find doctors running a study that high. so maybe it peaks out at some point, nobody knows for sure

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Interesting none the less though. Sounds intriguing but I dont want to be the guinea pig for it.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting none the less though. Sounds intriguing but I dont want to be the guinea pig for it.
STABLE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ACHIEVED
WITH SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE
INJECTIONS
M.B. Greenspan, C.M. Chang
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, McMaster University,
Hamilton, ON, Canada
Objectives: The preferred technique of androgen replacement
has been intramuscular (IM) testosterone, but wide
variations in testosterone levels are often seen. Subcutaneous
(SC) testosterone injection is a novel approach; however,
its physiological effects are unclear. We therefore investigated
the sustainability of stable testosterone levels using
SC therapy. Patients and methods: Between May and
September 2005, we conducted a small pilot study involving
10 male patients with symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism.
Every patient had been stable on TE 200 mg IM for
41 year. Patients were instructed to self-inject with
testosterone enanthate (TE) 100 mg SC (DELATESTRYL
200 mg/cc, Theramed Corp, Canada) into the anterior
abdomen once weekly. Some patients were down-titrated
to 50 mg based on their total testosterone (T) at 4 weeks.
Informed consent was obtained as SC testosterone administration
is not officially approved by Health Canada. T
levels were measured before and 24 hours after injection
during weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 96 hours after injection
in week 6 and 8. At week 12, PSA, CBC, and T levels
were measured however; the week 12 data are still being
collected. Results: Prior to initiation of SC therapy, T
was 19.14+3.48 nmol/l, hemoglobin 15.8+1.3 g/dl, hematocrit
0.47+0.02, and PSA 1.05+0.65 ng/ml. During
the first 4 weeks, there was a steady increase in
pre-injection T from 19.14+3.48 to 23.89+9.15 nmol/l
(p¼0.1). However, after 8 weeks the post-injection T
(25.77+7.67 nmol/l) remained similar to that of week 1
(27.46+12.91 nmol/l). Patients tolerated this therapy with
no adverse effects. Conclusions: A once-week SC injection
of 50–100 mg of TE appears to achieve sustainable and
stable levels of physiological T. This technique offers
fewer physician visits and the use of smaller quantity of
medication, thus lower costs. However, the long term
clinical and physiological effects of this therapy need further
evaluation.

Another.

Al-Futaisi AM, Al-Zakwani IS, Almahrezi AM, Morris D. Subcutaneous administration of testosterone. A pilot study report. Saudi Med J. 2006;27(12):1843-6.

ABSTRACT

OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of low doses of subcutaneous testosterone in hypogonadal men since the intramuscular route, which is the most widely used form of testosterone replacement therapy, is inconvenient to many patients. METHODS: All men with primary and secondary hypogonadism attending the reproductive endocrine clinic at Royal Victoria Hospital, Monteral, Quebec, Canada, were invited to participate in the study. Subjects were enrolled from January 2002 till December 2002. Patients were asked to self-administer weekly low doses of testosterone enanthate using 0.5 ml insulin syringe. RESULTS: A total of 22 patients were enrolled in the study. The mean trough was 14.48 +/- 3.14 nmol/L and peak total testosterone was 21.65 +/- 7.32 nmol/L. For the free testosterone the average trough was 59.94 +/- 20.60 pmol/L and the peak was 85.17 +/- 32.88 pmol/L. All of the patients delivered testosterone with ease and no local reactions were reported. CONCLUSION: Therapy with weekly subcutaneous testosterone produced serum levels that were within the normal range in 100% of patients for both peak and trough levels. This is the first report, which demonstrated the efficacy of delivering weekly testosterone using this cheap, safe, and less painful subcutaneous route

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE

and NO, not human grade. It's UG gear but I've had this guy for 6 years and its like butter

I hope I dont get any PM's!! I will not respond!!!!

There are studies showing sub-q is just as effective as IM, and kept more stable blood levels.

Are you using human grade gear?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
it was a joke....and then i realized that my dry sense of humor and inflection generally dont carry over from my mouth to the keyboard....i see it was taken the wrong way....sorry
mooch I always get your sense of humor and find you very amusing. I have read some funny **** from your post!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im very dry and dont mean half of what i say....in another thread with people who know me it would have been laughed at....here it was RUDE!.....oh well....win some lose some....at least im makin somebody laugh.....

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
To answer your original question, yes the test and tren can be absorbed transdermally. With the prop/ace esters absorption is lowered, but it will still absorb. I assume just rubbing the oil on your skin would have very little effect. If you pick up a transdermal solution and mix powder in it, between about 30%-50% can be absorbed. test/tren base are more effective and cheaper though. Hope this helps.