test e or test 250 for 1st cycle?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i have my first cycle coming up soon. i have both test 250 and test e. 10 weeks worth of the 250 and 12 weeks worth of the E, 500mgs a week. i was wondering which one would be best to run first. i'm thinking the test-e due to the fact that it's only one form of test. i am running winny @ 50mgs ED (oral) along with it, so it's a cutting cycle of course. i also have 2 months supply of t-bol, but i'm not sure if that would be worth running since its my 1st cycle and all.
32 years old
6'1"
195lbs.
previous PS/PH experience, quite a bit
diet will be around 700-1000 cals over maintence

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
i have my first cycle coming up soon. i have both test 250 and test e. 10 weeks worth of the 250 and 12 weeks worth of the E, 500mgs a week. i was wondering which one would be best to run first. i'm thinking the test-e due to the fact that it's only one form of test. i am running winny @ 50mgs ED (oral) along with it, so it's a cutting cycle of course. i also have 2 months supply of t-bol, but i'm not sure if that would be worth running since its my 1st cycle and all.
32 years old
6'1"
195lbs.
previous PS/PH experience, quite a bit
diet will be around 700-1000 cals over maintence
Lennox, I don't mean to direct this completely at you or hijack your thread, but I'm seeing a lot of "1st cycle" threads popping up with guys wanting to shoot Test E @ 500mgs/week, which in most cases is completely unnecessary. Being your first injectible, your size, and a cutting cycle, I would think you could see results w/250mg/week. 500mg/week would be difficult to cut on without a lot of Arimidex or something to combat the excess aromatization & bloat. Plus, on the bright side, your Test E will last you longer ;)

With all that being said, I don't have personal experience w/Test 250 (assuming the same as Sustanon 250), but have read that this is a good Test preparation for cutting due to less water retention & estrogen sides. 250mg/week is also a good starting point with this too.

samadhismiles

Awards
Lennox, I don't mean to direct this completely at you or hijack your thread, but I'm seeing a lot of "1st cycle" threads popping up with guys wanting to shoot Test E @ 500mgs/week, which in most cases is completely unnecessary. Being your first injectible, your size, and a cutting cycle, I would think you could see results w/250mg/week. 500mg/week would be difficult to cut on without a lot of Arimidex or something to combat the excess aromatization & bloat. Plus, on the bright side, your Test E will last you longer ;)

With all that being said, I don't have personal experience w/Test 250 (assuming the same as Sustanon 250), but have read that this is a good Test preparation for cutting due to less water retention & estrogen sides. 250mg/week is also a good starting point with this too.
You can cut fat fine on test E. The water bloat will go away once the steroid has left the body.

Don't run winstrol the whole cycle...it would probably be better to tack on the last few weeks.

samadhismiles

Awards
yeah I'm beginning to be convinced by some of you guys talking about low doses. I'm contemplating backing my next cycle down to 350mg/week test + 20mg Dbol ED (I ran 500mg of prop last time).