View Poll Results: Long or short cycles?
- 18. This poll is closed
Long 12+ weeks
Short < 12 weeks
- 06-09-2009, 10:32 PM
- 06-09-2009, 10:36 PM
they both have their place.
i love being on cycle for a long time because i feel awesome, but with long cycles usually comes a longer/harder recover + a longer break before the next cycle.
prop/ace brought on quick gains but also quick gyno onset for me.
06-09-2009, 11:35 PM
06-10-2009, 12:27 AM
06-16-2009, 12:33 AM
I like long cycles because I feel good on cycle! but with short cycles you make the same gains and recover faster and do more cycles per year,or you can blast and cruise...
06-17-2009, 01:38 PM
12 weeks or more than 20 weeks for me. I am at 6 months now =)
IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition
milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off
07-03-2009, 12:26 AM
07-03-2009, 10:51 AM
07-03-2009, 10:30 PM
dont you still have to have the same time off as you spend on the stuff though even with long cycles? So if you do a 6month cycle do you then take 6 months off before starting again?
07-08-2009, 04:36 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 85Last Post: 05-07-2015, 10:19 PM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 10-28-2003, 11:09 AM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 53Last Post: 08-26-2003, 11:11 PM
- By Dubyah in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-02-2003, 03:42 PM
- By rida142 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2003, 04:28 PM