Test, T3, Clen

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. was going to run t3 and clen to shave off the last remaining fat i need to be satisfied...would 250mgs/week of Test E be enough to keep strength and prevent muscle wasting?

samadhismiles

Awards
check out IGF its awesome for cutting. I end up trying to gain with it but always end up losing bodyfat without even trying.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, 250 should be enough, assuming you aren't totally psycho on dosing and calorie intake

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hahaha no i will not be psycho on dosing. only 50mcg of t3 and prob only 120mcg clen will be used. and calorie intake will be probably around 1500-1800, as i have already started cleaning up the diet even more.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm actually thats a hair low on cals if you are doing any cardio, but still 250mg of test puts you at top of normal human range, or a little above. so should be ok :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hmm actually thats a hair low on cals if you are doing any cardio, but still 250mg of test puts you at top of normal human range, or a little above. so should be ok :)
well yeah im going to be doing cardio lol. u think sumine more around 2000-2200 would be better?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably. even with anabolics what i've seen is that the further under maintenance the more likely you are to both loose muscle and stall out

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
well yeah im going to be doing cardio lol. u think sumine more around 2000-2200 would be better?
5'10 220lbs. What bf% are you? Assuming you're at a reasonable level, IMO with what you've got, keep cals at ~ 2500cals. High protein diet is probably a good idea (then carbs and fat according to how your body works lol). The T3 and test will help with protein synthesis.

EDIT: T3 shouldn't be bad for muscle wasting at 50mcg.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
5'10 220lbs. What bf% are you? Assuming you're at a reasonable level, IMO with what you've got, keep cals at ~ 2500cals. High protein diet is probably a good idea (then carbs and fat according to how your body works lol). The T3 and test will help with protein synthesis.

EDIT: T3 shouldn't be bad for muscle wasting at 50mcg.
i was measured last week and was between 12.5-13%

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks like we're in similar positions. Good luck with the cycle. 250 test sounds low to me but that's just me...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
looks like we're in similar positions. Good luck with the cycle. 250 test sounds low to me but that's just me...
u think it might be better to go 300-400mgs? i was also gonna use winstrol the last 5-6 weeks.