hcg will it help

Soad

Soad

Awards
if ur still down (testicals) if u finished pct 2 months ago?

samadhismiles

Awards
yes I'd think so. I think thats a sign your PCT didn't work. You probably want to now go get test, estrogen, prolactin, LH, FSH levels checked with bloodwork.

I'd probably run a course of HCG 1-2 weeks and then nolvadex for 2-4 weeks and check the levels again. Not sure man hopefully others can chime in.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What did you run for PCT? A high enough dose of hCG will suppress you, but atleast get the testes functioning then do another round of SERM like Toremifene if you'd like. Bloodwork is always the best first choice though.

Soad

Soad

Awards
my pct wasn nolva and clomid nolva- 40/40/20/20
clomid-100/50/50/50

and im not fully back, id like to run another cycle down the road but idont want my balls to get any smaller

samadhismiles

Awards
go get bloodwork then depending on results go run some more PCT drugs.

gymfreak2

Awards
btw.. what was ur cycle?
2ndly.. didnt u use hcg for this cycle? if not, y?

gymfreak2

Awards
the cycle was pp and mdrol bridge.
bro.. blood work is a must. in fact u should also get blood work done before u start a cycle to make sure ur old values r consistent with the newer ones. the only issue here is abt spending some extra bucks on bloodwork but i guess it'll be worth it.

samadhismiles

Awards
if you have insurance it shouldn't be much. You can even get those at home testosterone test kits (I dunno how they work but you send them off to a lab and they analyze it).

go get it done! Its not healthy to stay at low test!