hcg will it help
- 06-01-2009, 05:47 PM
- 06-01-2009, 06:43 PM
yes I'd think so. I think thats a sign your PCT didn't work. You probably want to now go get test, estrogen, prolactin, LH, FSH levels checked with bloodwork.
I'd probably run a course of HCG 1-2 weeks and then nolvadex for 2-4 weeks and check the levels again. Not sure man hopefully others can chime in.
06-01-2009, 06:45 PM
What did you run for PCT? A high enough dose of hCG will suppress you, but atleast get the testes functioning then do another round of SERM like Toremifene if you'd like. Bloodwork is always the best first choice though.
06-01-2009, 06:51 PM
my pct wasn nolva and clomid nolva- 40/40/20/20
and im not fully back, id like to run another cycle down the road but idont want my balls to get any smaller
06-02-2009, 09:46 AM
06-02-2009, 02:40 PM
06-02-2009, 04:30 PM
06-02-2009, 07:54 PM
06-03-2009, 09:32 AM
06-04-2009, 06:19 PM
if you have insurance it shouldn't be much. You can even get those at home testosterone test kits (I dunno how they work but you send them off to a lab and they analyze it).
go get it done! Its not healthy to stay at low test!
06-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By usernamee in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2014, 12:22 AM
- By Ahhnold in forum BulkingReplies: 203Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:15 PM
- By jep in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2009, 09:35 PM
- By jinxie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2008, 06:47 PM
- By Neversaydie in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 10-10-2008, 03:17 PM