Proper PCT for Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'd say you guys cleaned up nicely Hopefully the OP gets more frequent shots out of this, at the very least.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    both the dosing amount and frequency are terrible. AVERAGE TRT prescription for enanthate is around 100-125mg per week, and that is often done as 2 shots per week. Enanthate's half life is approx 5 days, so once a month dosing is terrible for it, and it doesn't require blood work to know that.

As far as others doing that, what you are talking about is more or less the "blast + cruise" scenario, where they use a high level of testosterone for a cycle, then go back to a maintenance/TRT dose. The problem is that without knowing all of what your doctor is trying to accomplish, and seeing all of your blood results as well its hard to say how far off trying to run a cycle can take you. Better to get the TRT working as TRT first and have stable levels to begin with before you think about destabilizing. Plus keep in mind, there is a difference between TRT for health and lifespan vs bodybuilders on the cruise part of their cycles.
    That was about is clear as it gets thank you.
    •   

3. ok! Nice

4. I just wanted to bump this up and thank everybody for the help. I went to my doctor a few days ago and he is now letting me do the injection myself of 100mg once a week instead of 400mg once a month.

5. that will feel sooooo much better in 2-3 weeks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
    I just wanted to bump this up and thank everybody for the help. I went to my doctor a few days ago and he is now letting me do the injection myself of 100mg once a week instead of 400mg once a month.
    Glad to hear that
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TO THOSE ON TEST REPLACEMENT THERAPY
    By corsaking in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 09:24 PM
  2. Stack While on Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    By spenbro in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 03:17 PM
  3. Stack While on Testosterone Replacement Therapy