how important is preload
- 05-24-2009, 05:05 AM
- 05-24-2009, 10:58 AM
also curious about this as I only ran prop (so didn't really need a preload since it kicks in within a week STRONG).
I'm thinking about Dbol 40mg ED split into 20mg doses.
05-24-2009, 04:12 PM
More people like being "on" quicker and seeing more gains.
PM me with any order questions and concerns
06-10-2009, 11:56 PM
For my first cycle (that I just started), I'm just using Test E with a frontload. In future cycles, I will probably throw in an oral kickstart like T-bol.
Are you frontloading the test, or just running it at 600mg?
06-18-2009, 02:05 PM
Its certainly going to make a difference if you use an oral at the beginning. With cyp, you are very realistically looking at 4 weeks before you truly get rolling. By using an oral for those 4 weeks, you've basically taken advantage of that time frame.
I personally follow the belief that you add in chemicals for a particular reason....if that fits your "needs", then add something in for a kickstart. If it doesnt, then just be patient, and let the test do its job.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lithuanian Bear in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 04-26-2008, 05:31 PM
- By TheNinja in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2007, 07:04 PM
- By dunimous in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 02-15-2006, 03:50 PM
- By hognose in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2005, 05:59 PM
- By Irongame in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2003, 10:08 PM