T-Bol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
alright old school people. T-Bol (Turinabol) 50mgs a day, any good? a buddy of mine has 6 weeks worth if he runs 50mgs ED. now i've never done it, so i told him i'd ask. anyone here with experience? i looked at the structure, looked similar to HDrol. i'm assuming that HDrol is a PS to Turinabol? it might be good for a cutting cycle. or maybe even throwing in a little PP, a little wet and dry gains?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Your friend will probably love T-bol at 50 mg a day. I would go with that, don't worry about the phera.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
don't run tbol for more than 4 weeks or any methylated oral steroid.

try not to relate h-drol to tbol as they are different compounds.

and without test, this cycle will be useless sorry to say.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established

Way to repeat what you've read before.

Many people including myself have run methylated compounds more than 4 weeks without problems. I didn't die, and liver enzymes are quite ok.

You are right that T-bol and and h-drol are different.

To say that this cycle would be useless without test is absurd.

Nelus040

Awards
t-bol

Hey
seeing as t-bol doesnt aromatise , i think i could be used for 6 weeks with succes . My advice is to try it and tells use how it went

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Way to repeat what you've read before.

Many people including myself have run methylated compounds more than 4 weeks without problems. I didn't die, and liver enzymes are quite ok.

You are right that T-bol and and h-drol are different.

To say that this cycle would be useless without test is absurd.
Exactly. This, along with Anavar, are the only two AAS orals that I'd say can be ran solo with success.

T Bol is also known to have a positive impact on libido so that whole "No test, no cycle" BS doesn't apply.

I've done very well running H Drol/Fura in the past with "No test." :wave2:

50-60mg for 40-50 days would be just fine. ;)

nomad05

Awards
Tbol is great stuff. Have run many times. 1st cycle ever was just tbol (6 weeks) and it was great.

Now I use as a kickstart along w/Test/EQ and finish with Var.

samadhismiles

Awards
damn you guys are lucky! I wish I could find some Tbol, I'd jump on it in a second over Dbol since it doesn't convert to any nastiness.

Ahhhh....ok ending my useless post!

go tbol! :D

liquidanimal

Awards
Everyone I know who has tried it absolutely loves it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone I know who has tried it absolutely loves it.
Do you know what they're dosing? I'm just skeptical that 50mg will be effective enough; its similar to Halodrol which is weak at 50.

liquidanimal

Awards
Do you know what they're dosing? I'm just skeptical that 50mg will be effective enough; its similar to Halodrol which is weak at 50.
If its legit 50mg will be plenty. I know someone who did a run at 40mg a day and had good results got ahold of some real good stuff I gues.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
are they supposed to be equal mg per mg? just curious.
halodrol is the ph to tbol... it converts to tbol after being processed in the body. 50mg of hdrol does not convert to 50mg of tbol.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
The conversion wont be the same, but hdrol has anabolic activity of its own. I have no clue for sure but it seems like 50mg tbol > 50mg of hdrol. Maybe someone with more knowledge of hdrol and the conversion can chime in.

nomad05

Awards
I can't speak to the exact mg to mg comparison but i have run both and IMO H-drol doesn't compare to tbol. Maybe I need to run the H-drol at a higher dose but man 40-60mg of tbol hits the sweet spot.

Just my .02

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly, H-Drol converts to T-Bol around 1-5%.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established

This is just absurd, go do some more research. tbol is typically run for 6 or 7 weeks at 40mg a day, space out your dosing. I typically do 20mg in the morning and 20mg in the evening. Test is NOT needed.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
mike, there would be no point in running tbol and hdrol, as there basically hand in hand as compounds.hdrol is the ps of tbol. and as stated above hdrol even converts into the same compound as tbol in a slight amount. youd have one compound making slight conversions to the other and the tbol running this show over the gains of the hdrol. its like ppl who run two tren products (everyone had some phase of running sus500 and tren 250 as a cycle stack???) it would be a waste of money in my opinion.