Think I got bunk gear

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm in my 5th week of a test c cycle and I do my tenth shot tonight. Well I still haven't felt a thing and I'm getting worried that the gear is fake. I know it takes somewhere along the lines of 3-6wks to kick in but I figured I should've felt something by now espicially it being my first cycle not that it matters. Well my question is you guys think I should wait till end of week 6 and if nothing happans get some prop and do a quick 5 weeker or just abandon ship all together?:worried:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
any strength increase? libido boost?

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
No strength boost got a libido boost last week but I think it was cause I started taking epi. Yea I'm pretty sure it was the epi

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
oily skin or acne increase? id give it another week, if nothing happens then drop it.

what does ur diet look like?

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Oatmeal boiled eggs and fruit every morning depending if I worked the previous night I'll wake up take my daughter to daycare have a protein shake and go back to sleep then have breakfast. Lunch and dinner either grilled chicken breast, tuna fish, or grilled steak wit brown rice. Turkey and swiss on wheat in between meals and miscellar protein shake before bed

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
EFAs and red meat are your friends, you need healthy fats, olive oil, pb, and nuts

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I put olive oil on my eggs every morning, have my occasional peanut butter sandwiches and plenty of fish oil, flax and peanuts to snack on

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
crash one of your vials....then you can see if theres any test in it at all at least....you wont know how much but you will know if your just injecting olive oil or not....

edit: diet wont be the reason here...i dont care if your eating one meal a day... on a test cycle 5-6 weeks into it you should at the very least be trying to f#ck a snake if you could get somebody to hold its mouth open for you...

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
crash one of your vials....then you can see if theres any test in it at all at least....you wont know how much but you will know if your just injecting olive oil or not....

edit: diet wont be the reason here...i dont care if your eating one meal a day... on a test cycle 5-6 weeks into it you should at the very least be trying to f#ck a snake if you could get somebody to hold its mouth open for you...
I totally agree I knew I was gonna be asked about diet regardless I should've been feeling something by now

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^stick one of your vials in the freezer and turn it as cold as it will go.....this should hopefully knock the vial out of solution and if little crystals appear then you know theres test in it....not how much but at least you know its not straight oil

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second vial can I crash the one that I'm currently using? Its the only one I have

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dude you already gone through a whole vial and feel nothing? no libido boost, increased recovery....nothing? it really sounds like you got bunk gear....lots of it going around out there.....

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter if its the one that I'm currently using

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
not really but it may take a day or two to come out of solution...this isnt a sure fire plan...its more broscience because you can only see that there is actually something in there.....you willl have no idea how much of whatever compound is actually in the oil....but if you see crystals at least you know somebody didnt sell you vegetable or something....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
LOL!

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mooch ima pop it in the freezer now but if its bunk do you think 5wks on test prop would be a waste. Only 5wks cause that's when I'll be going on vacation

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
If crystals show do I boil the vial to brig it back? I think I might be feeling it I've been feeling pumped since yesterday and also had a pretty good workout today. I felt extremely tight today and I stopped taking the epi just to know if I feel anything where its coming from but no crystals in the vial yet. I'll give it another day

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If crystals show do I boil the vial to brig it back? I think I might be feeling it I've been feeling pumped since yesterday and also had a pretty good workout today. I felt extremely tight today and I stopped taking the epi just to know if I feel anything where its coming from but no crystals in the vial yet. I'll give it another day
no dont boil, it should go back into solution at room temp. or u can run the vial under hot water

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I took the vial out for a couple of minutes to take a look at it and it started defrosting pretty fast so I put it back in the freezer and by that time it was completely unfrozen. Any thoughts? It is pretty warm today and my girl is cooking but should it melt that fast?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the oil shouldnt freeze....but the test powder will be knocked out of suspension in the oil and will look like little crystal specks in the bottle....they should stay visible for an hour or so before the gear goes back into solution.....if you dont see any crystals then you got straight oil......again this is complete broscience....and without the benefit of a lab test you could never know "for sure"....but the lack of results and no crystals in your gear would be a pretty good indicator for me....

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mooch I guess I'll stick to my good ole creatine

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive had it happen to me too bro....theres sooo much fake gear out there.....

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Do you think a 5wk prop cycle is worth it? This one I know is legit and is local just gotta pay a lil more for it? Or should I just wait till I can do a longer cycle?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sure...run your havoc with it and get crazy.....five weeks on prop would be fine

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
5 weeks prop for a first time cycle should net you some results

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys my source said he was gonna send me a vial of something he has used personally but I'm thinking 5wks of something legit isn't worth it if I justed wasted 6wks on bunk

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
5 weeks and that havoc should yield pretty decent gains....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
on the other hand unless your source is giving it to you for free id tell him to f#ck off....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
wierd.....must just be underdosed....would you pm me the brand of your gear....just for future referance.....

Random181

Awards
  • Established
If you can wait a bit longer, you could buy one of the 40 dollar test/estrogen blood tests of PP

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
It sucks that labs try to rip people on underdosed gear. Bulk powder is so cheap they cant be saving more than a dollar per vial...

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
. on a test cycle 5-6 weeks into it you should at the very least be trying to f#ck a snake if you could get somebody to hold its mouth open for you...
mooch you never fail to give me a good laugh. But that is true. Very true

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ever hear this one????...id f#ck a briar bush if someone told me their was a rabbit in it? thats my fav....

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys take caffeine while on as in a cup of coffee in the morning or pre-workout? Well Ima bout to drink a cup before working out today might as well I'm injecting bunk anyways. I'll be taking my 12th shot later on today and if I don't feel anything by tomorrow I'm picking up some prop and trying that for a few weeks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Okay.... Why not posting pics?? Are you using UGL gear?