Crazyfools CRAZYFOOKING cut!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok guys, been bulking since last may. (had surgery april 4th last year lost 30 pounds got to 170 from 200) I got up to 234-236.

now it is time to cut. I need this thread as motivation for me to keep on track because my girl will be home and shes not one to eat how i want to eat and will eat my favorite foods near me.

i also have slight back problems... straightened out my lumbar spine 2 years ago.

This should keep me sane, well kinda.

Anyway as it turns out most of you know ive been on cycle since january, and will continue untill the cut is over.

im not going to give past cycle info because whats important is what im on now

Supertest450- .6ml Per week - 260mg
Test cypionate- 1.4ml per week 350mg
total test- 610 per week

im also on Tren hex for now at 200mg per week, and will continue with it until my tren E gets here, should be soon.

Current body fat id say around 17 ? hasnt been tested in a while, but its probably right about there.

Pictures will be in 2 weeks because i have no1 taking them in the light i need and i want to get things rolling a little. however if one is needed i have a current one.

I started my cut on sunday.

Other things ill be using on my cycle will include clen, ive been on it 40mcg per day for almost a week and will start 60mcg on week 2. begining of week 3 ill start 1 cap amphetalean, and then begining week 5 ill start 2 caps lean up (ill continue with the clen). i will also be takeing 5-6 glycobols per day.

right now water intake is AT LEAST a gallon. I put my multis in there, 70 cc ground oats, 1 scoop WPI, 1 cap glycobol, around 300mg pslin. i drink it all throughout the day.

diet is SEMI similar to bulk, i cut out about 150g carbs, so macros right now are as follows.

330g protein, 150g carbs, 110g fat (or just about i dont measure my EVOO just pour it on)

Training split is...
Monday Chest
Tuesday Back
Wednesday Shoulders
Thursday Arms
Friday Legs.

Cardio is 3-5x a week and abs is 3x a week. some days will be double cardio sessions, and that will most likely start in 2 weeks when my new school schedule is set up.

hope some of you follow along, this will not be a log for the most part but i will give you my current lifts now and my lifts as they either progress or regress

Bench 245 for 6 (do flat 1x per month bc i dont like it)
Inclind DB- 100 for 9
DL (stopped doing these for now) 315 for 5
Squat 385 for 3 (dont go heavy to often)
leg press 960 for 5
DB shoulder press 90 for 8
one arm rows 70 for 10 (def can do more, i just started these up recently)

My problem areas are my chest and shoulders they dont like to grow AT ALL. ill take any advice there.

So uhmm, let the games begin?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I'm actually haveing a bit of a problem. Goin to the doc tomorrow I think I got an infection on my right glute

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Im subbed to, hope your glute turns out allright :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea me too its my thrusting muscle ;) girls love it

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I'm actually haveing a bit of a problem. Goin to the doc tomorrow I think I got an infection on my right glute
ewww....thats a deal breaker right there.....chick takes one look at that nasty swollen thrust muscle and no sexy time for you.....she will be like "howd you get herpes on your ass?".......

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol ill post a pic of it if I can figure out how from my blackberry

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
:spankme:seth...you are sooo gay....hugging guys in the gym....looking at crazy's ass....i was wondering why some of the pages of your book stuck together when i got it....

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yep........Im here...........

Get to work!

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
:spankme:seth...you are sooo gay....hugging guys in the gym....looking at crazy's ass....i was wondering why some of the pages of your book stuck together when i got it....
Gotta love a book that comes pre-stuck. Relax, my interest in crazy's as is purely sexual in nature.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ewww....thats a deal breaker right there.....chick takes one look at that nasty swollen thrust muscle and no sexy time for you.....she will be like "howd you get herpes on your ass?".......
combine these and you get the anwser to your question in the first quote....

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
combine these and you get the anwser to your question in the first quote....

Before anyone takes this seriously, I am married with kids and do not in any way enjoy man ass -- not that there's anythign wrong with that.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Before anyone takes this seriously, I am married with kids and do not in any way enjoy man ass -- not that there's anythign wrong with that.
its your story, tell it however you choose.

lol

j/k
:)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i can tell a joke when i see one sir.....and there is definately nothing wrong with a little guy on guy action.....no need to defend yourself.....:hitit:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
crazy where is this infected ass shot?....seriously....i wanna see your ass!

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
crazy where is this infected ass shot?....seriously....i wanna see your ass!
I know. He kept us all in premasturbatory suspense waiting for the shot of his infected ass.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its a little hard to see,

ill take another one in the morning before the doctor apt

Attachments

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i took it with my blackberry,

sorry you guys got a little crack action and thought it was a horrible infection, just from what it seems a small one..

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
i took it with my blackberry,

sorry you guys got a little crack action and thought it was a horrible infection, just from what it seems a small one..
Damn. That is so wrong. And yet, i can't look away.

What did you hit it with? I guess from your post it is the tren hex?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO in to enjoy more comments like this!! Alright Zach its pic time!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh wait!!! How could I have missed that pic!

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I think I see your problem though -- you have no ass. It looks like you are a little too far to the outside and maybe on the medialis/maximus border. hard to tell from that angle though -- you may actually be in the medialis. In any case, it definitely looks red and swollen.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I tried moving the injection over because it was still sore from the other week it wasn't from the tren hex. I shot .6 ml supertest 450 and 1.4 ml test cyp respectivly

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So doc what should I do lol. I got some dynacin its a year old tho? Self medicate and still goto the doc tomorrow morn? What you think will be done with it?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
This shiz just got serious, Crazyfool just showed his crack and is whipping the test, subbed for sure, Crazy does this mean no buffet showdown for a while lol?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like here is where to be!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea bro people don't wanna seee how cut I get they just wanna see my ass lol

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
If it progressively gets worse for more than 48-72 hours straight, I personally would get to the doc.......

I heard cephalexin works good......

dont let that infection run away from you,,,,,,,,you need all the ass you dont have........j/k

do you shave by chance? cuz im an old man and i gots the hair.....lol

Get well bro.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
So doc what should I do lol. I got some dynacin its a year old tho? Self medicate and still goto the doc tomorrow morn? What you think will be done with it?
Sorry. Hopped off last night before I saw your question. I wouldn't self medicate -- especially if you are going to see the doc already. Just let him decide if/what to do. It doesn't look that bad to me but that doesn't mean much.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its actually not that bad this morning guys, less pain less redness, still going to the doc, maybe he will drain it? if not i kinda wanna do it myself lol.

either way apt in about an hour, gunna eat and head out. ill come back and let yall kknow what up, or post from the docs.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got some leviquinn for 3 days 750mg per day. Not an abcsess

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so guys tomorrow is chest ill let yall know how it goes, then legs monday, and off to DC to see the wife graduate from GW . ill be hittin up a ballys tuesday wednesday and thursday while im there

any one know what a day pass is at ballys? if they have trainer discounts

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Test cyp will often cause soreness and swelling. Although better safe than sorry on the dr appt..Zach will survive to inject another day:)

Have a fun trip!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wooo injection this morning rocked I think oi got the infection from too high a concentration in the shot. Either way happy mothers day C! And haopy mothers day to all

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Wooo injection this morning rocked I think oi got the infection from too high a concentration in the shot. Either way happy mothers day C! And haopy mothers day to all
good news then!

get on with it then.........

good luck.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
virgin delt got the pin this morning with 350mg test C, ahh how good it felttttt

i was smiling the whole time like a kid in a candy shop

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
virgin delt got the pin this morning with 350mg test C, ahh how good it felttttt

i was smiling the whole time like a kid in a candy shop
need pics or it didnt happen...........lol:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha yea i woulda but that woulda been hard to do.

Update today down 3 pounds or so from where i started a week ago but coulda been due to a few things, 2 days i didnt eat more then 2 meals wasnt feelin it, just was outta my element.

defintely leaner, i did chest today, down 1 rep on bench, 225 for 8 and 245 for 5.

chest was flat bench 135x20x2 185x15x1 225x8x1 245x5x1 then flys 40x15x4 then 2 sets body weight dips 10 reps each, then 2 sets decline bench 50lb db 15 reps each then 2 sets of pushups with my feet on the bench and hands on the floor. my gym really needs a real decline rather then my makeshift one,

all in all pretty decent being that i didnt get much sleep last night.35 min cardio post workout on the bike.

Legs tomorrow? i dont know maybe back? im going away for the week after tomorrows workout and im not sure i wanna do legs at ballys i think id rather do back shoulders and arms there? also leg workout wasnt that good friday because of my swollen no ass cheek lol so i might hit it again tomorrow.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aright guys no legs today, woke up this mornin with my back in pain from sleeping wrong.. i ****ing hate my back. So squats are a no go, so no legs. i should still be able to do onearm rows and all the back movements i do, so we will see how it goes when i get to the gym

i stopped doing deadlifts for lower back recently to try and keep my waiste small, but ill do SLDL on leg day so i stilll work my lower back keeping it strong (these shouldnt thicken my waiste much) so only time will tell, clothing seems to fit much better, however my legs hardly fit in a 36 inch jean, but waist is perfect, hopefully by the end of the cut ill be at a 32 inch waist in jeans like where i started my bulk at 165-170

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
back went well up 5 pounds on the one arm rows still got 10 reps, 75 lbs.

uhmm weight seemed to be down could be because i was dehydrated, but seemed to be WAY day from last weigh in

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
back went well up 5 pounds on the one arm rows still got 10 reps, 75 lbs.

uhmm weight seemed to be down could be because i was dehydrated, but seemed to be WAY day from last weigh in
may have missed it, but what was ur start weight?...how long u been on?...and what is ur weight now?

also, what are u on right now?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crazyfool405 Supplement Logs 3
crazyfool405 Pics 57
crazyfool405 Anabolics 39
crazyfool405 Supplements 3