dbol dose timing?

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
(moved this over from other section realised it was in wrong one)

The guy I got my gear off told me that its best to take your whole day's dosage of dbol in one go, for example if you're doing 30mg a day you would take 6x5mg tabs all in one go for breakfast each day.

However I told him that I had read that the half-life of dbol was only a few hours and therefore it was better to space out the dosage throughout the day, eg 2 tabs at breakfast, 2 tabs at lunch and 2 at dinner. He said that this wasnt so good because when you take it all at once your testosterone spikes higher and if you workout a couple of hours after you will feel it more.

Thoughts?

buquicchioc09

Awards
i cannot talk from experience but imo that isnt the way to go. first your body may not be able to handle all that dbol in one dose(u might experience extreme lethargy, etc). second im pretty sure u would want to keep ur hormone levels elevated throughout the day to make sure u stay anabolic. there are more positive effects from aas than workout intensity. to take advantage of these effects ull need to keep steady levels throughout the day. the half life is around 4-6 hours i believe.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
(moved this over from other section realised it was in wrong one)

The guy I got my gear off told me that its best to take your whole day's dosage of dbol in one go, for example if you're doing 30mg a day you would take 6x5mg tabs all in one go for breakfast each day.

However I told him that I had read that the half-life of dbol was only a few hours and therefore it was better to space out the dosage throughout the day, eg 2 tabs at breakfast, 2 tabs at lunch and 2 at dinner. He said that this wasnt so good because when you take it all at once your testosterone spikes higher and if you workout a couple of hours after you will feel it more.

Thoughts?
the "guy" you got the gear from, is an idiot. what has been mentioned here by you and bq, is correct. keeping a constant stream of dbol or anything else is the way to go....half life of dbol sucks, you are right. tell him thanks for the advise.....and do it the way you have outlined

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
k great thought i was right just wanted to check, thanks for info!

samadhismiles

Awards
the "guy" you got the gear from, is an idiot. what has been mentioned here by you and bq, is correct. keeping a constant stream of dbol or anything else is the way to go....half life of dbol sucks, you are right. tell him thanks for the advise.....and do it the way you have outlined
I've heard the other way around actually. If you go with the 'slow-drip' method then your liver actually metabolizes more of the dbol total (because there's a limit with how much it can destroy at any one point).

So, lets say for sake of illustration, your liver can destroy 5mg at a time. If you take 3x10mg doses throughout the day then your liver will have destroyed 15mg of your dbol, resulting in only 15mg circulating. Compare to if you took the dbol all at once, you would have 25mg circulating while your liver eats up the 5mg it can handle.

So, its much better to take it all at once instead of slow-drip (from what I'm told).

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I've heard the other way around actually. If you go with the 'slow-drip' method then your liver actually metabolizes more of the dbol total (because there's a limit with how much it can destroy at any one point).

So, lets say for sake of illustration, your liver can destroy 5mg at a time. If you take 3x10mg doses throughout the day then your liver will have destroyed 15mg of your dbol, resulting in only 15mg circulating. Compare to if you took the dbol all at once, you would have 25mg circulating while your liver eats up the 5mg it can handle.

So, its much better to take it all at once instead of slow-drip (from what I'm told).
you know what 17A is correct?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried it both ways, and I can tell you that the difference is miniscule, if even detectable at all.....its not like dosing an injectible....it just doesnt make a big difference.

holy

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards

:eek:mfg:

buquicchioc09

Awards
heres an idea. why dont you try both ways?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but you can't keep a constant stream of dbol unless you wake up 2x in the middle of the night and pop one each time. and then you probably have to get something smaller than 5mg since you'll be dosing 8x a day...

On many things i agree the constant level is better, but dbol is one of the exceptions. Arnold always took his with breakfast only ;)

orangejuice07

Awards
melt it down and put it in an IV bag and then you can have it pumpin 24 hours a day and you wouldnt have to worry about remembering to take your pills.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im with holy....ive done it both ways....small doses based around the half life of the oral and one big dose....if you were just taking 30 mgs i would pop it all pre workout....when i did 50 i did a morn and afternoon(preworkout dose).....20 in the morn and 30 preworkout....