Planning my next cycle. Suggestions appeciated.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Weeks 1-4: 500mg TestE
Weeks 5-12:500mg TestE + 60-80mg Anavar
-cycle support by Anabolic Innovations will be used the week b4 cycle, throughout cycle, and throughout PCT
-If im able to find some HCG, should it be used regardless of the condition of my boys (like from week 4-12) regardless or only when they shrink hardcore?

PCT:Clomid 100/100/50/50 + Nolva 40/40/20/20
Are these the best dosages? Should clomid be used for the full 4 weeks or is 3 sufficient? Any thing else to add to PCT?

-Dont plan on using an AI, but I will have the Nolva during cycle in case i need it.

samadhismiles

Awards
why aren't you going to use an AI? You will be forming more estrogen than you need if you don't and losing out on some of the test.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suggestions:

Bump the Var to 100mg. I never have tried anavar, but i heard its better at 100mg. I only use nolvadex usually, i think it will be sufficient for pct. Clomid can sometimes effect your vision, so I don't take it. I don't think the hcg is necessary, but you know ur body best! Good Luck bro.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
why aren't you going to use an AI? You will be forming more estrogen than you need if you don't and losing out on some of the test.
That doesnt make any sense IMO. If anything, the estrogen will help strength. So what if I get a little bloated.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Suggestions:

Bump the Var to 100mg. I never have tried anavar, but i heard its better at 100mg. I only use nolvadex usually, i think it will be sufficient for pct. Clomid can sometimes effect your vision, so I don't take it. I don't think the hcg is necessary, but you know ur body best! Good Luck bro.
ive heard of some guys dosing it at 100mg, but most seem to get good gains off 80mg, especially when stacking. Il bump it if I feel i need to. Ive never used HCG, but ive heard some say they never run a cycle without it.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Your right JSwole. It doesnt make sense.

Your pct dose is a lil extreme though. Just keep nolva at 20mg throughout. No need to max out the dose of both for the first two weeks.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Your right JSwole. It doesnt make sense.

Your pct dose is a lil extreme though. Just keep nolva at 20mg throughout. No need to max out the dose of both for the first two weeks.
How bout the Nolva at 20/20/10/10? Thats what some have suggested.

Or would it make more sense to run the clomid at 50/50/50/50 and the nolva at 40/40/20/20?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Its good....I use a similiar protocol with clomid, although more extreme. Ive only had good experiences with males at 100mgs.....In all honesty though, I didnt do 5mg increments, so 80mgs may very well work out fine for you.

holy