next cycle advice

bigdognhb

Awards
So Im planning a cycle in a couple of weeks. It will be my second AAS cycle. My first was test cyp at 400/wk will really good recomp results. Im looking at a 16 week cycle. I want to run cyp again at a lower dose and stack it with either Deca or EQ. I want to cut down on BF% while putting on some decent lean mass. Going to Vegas at the end of summer and want to be jacked when I get there. So from personal experience would you guys reccomend the Deca or EQ

5'11
270lbs
13 years lifting

bigdognhb

Awards
If anyone has suggestions of a different stack Im open to suggestions. I am able to get just about anything. I really dont want to mess with tren though. Ive read about too many sides that I dont even want to chance

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
id go with the eq, deca is more wet.... running a cycle for 16 weeks seems pretty lengthy to me

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-11 test 500mg/week
Weeks 1-10 deca 400mg/week
Weeks 1-4 dianabol 35mg/day
If prone to gyno run nolvadex and b6 (20mg/day and 200mg/day) throughout the cycle and pct.
Use clomid for pct.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Run test and EQ....DO NOT drop the test below 400mgs though...I would run the EQ concurrent the entire cycle at 600mgs....

holy

bigdognhb

Awards
thanks. I was leaning towards EQ. I was looking for somethink to kickstart it. I saw the one reply for dbol which is what I was planning on doing. Im not concerned with having any water gain in the begining. Ive never done an oral AAS before. I have run a couple pro hormone cycles. Would I just use the same standard liver support? Liv52, milk thistle, ect or would I need something above and beond

samadhismiles

Awards
why were you thinking about running it for 16 weeks? Sounds like a real bad idea for a first cycle. It will be harder to recover from and if on the chance you're bad at recovering then its going to be hell for a month or two for you. More conservative, run it for 12 weeks and have a good PCT in place (aromasin + nolvadex I liked).

bigdognhb

Awards
Its my second cycle. My first was 14 wk of Cyp at 400/wk. I had no problems with shutdown what so ever for the most part. I think I had maybe 4 days that my libido dropped. And looking at timing It will be a 12 or 14 wk cycle

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you have good control. Some people find it almost impossible to cut on EQ due to the increase in hunger. If you can keep your diet in check it will work out great.