supporting drugs n supplements for my first cycle???

gymfreak2

Awards
hey guys!
im planning my first AAS cycle. choosing test prop (since it causes less bloating compared to enan n cyp) with iforce's dymethazine (a PH). i know ill have to inject much more often.

test prop at 500mg a week for 12 weeks
dymethazine at 30-45 mg a day for first 6 weeks. or should i make it last 6 weeks? i was thinking dymethazine might give a kick start.

thinking of running arimidex at 0.5 mg ED throughout the cycle. wud u guys suggest a'dex, aromasin or letro? as far as i know, letro almost eliminates all estrogen which wudnt be a good idea. pls recommend me the dosage if im wrong abt 0.5mg a'dex.
planning on running hcg throughout the cycle at 200 iu thrice a week till 4 days after the last prop injection. is the dosage good? pls correct me if im wrong.
for pct im planning on running nolva n clomid. pct starts 4 days after the last test prop shot.
nolva: 20 mg for 4 weeks.
clomid: 300 mg for day 1.
100 mg from day 2 to day 11
50 mg from day 12 to day 25

do i need a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor for blocking the conversion of test to DHT? is it needed to prevent hair loss n chances of an enlarged prostate? if we use it to remain on the safe side, will it decrease the effects of test n dymethazine?
do i need anything for cortisol control after my cycle is over? n after how long do i need to start off with cortisol controller? at what quantity n for how long?
is there a need for anything else? any other drug or supplement. planning my cycle in advance so that i can start collecting all this stuff.

thanks guys n sorry for taking everyone's time. please be free to comment n criticize (if needed) hehe..
take care.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
5'11'' and 170lbs. Absolutely a waste to start juicing, but I'm sure wisdom isn't what you want to hear...

However, where did you get 500mg of prop per week from? How ya plan on making that happen?

gymfreak2

Awards
5'11'' and 170lbs. Absolutely a waste to start juicing, but I'm sure wisdom isn't what you want to hear...

However, where did you get 500mg of prop per week from? How ya plan on making that happen?
thanks for the reply bro. really appreciate it.
i was thinking of 5 shots a week along with 3 shots of hcg (which makes it 8). as mentioned ive just been reading for the time being n asking everyone for advises. i still have time to start my cycle. i might start it in oct/nov. but ive to start collecting everything. so.. i was saying that ive read that prop needs to be injected EOD at least. to make it 500mg, ill have to go for 5 shots of 100mg as it usually comes in 100mh/ml.
n yeah.. thank god i dont have much fat in my body. being 170 at 5' 11" i might be at 10% bf. im 25.
thanks for the reply.
looking forward to ur help.
take care :)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
bro, u dont have the right info here. for first time dont go with test prop, just pick up some test e. You said this is ur first injectible cycle so u might just go with the test if not just add some dbol. As for the supporting supps....u really dont need that many stuff man. If u know u get acne then by b5 and start taking it NOW, it takes a long time to start working but its great. I dont think armidex will be needed but if u get gyno easy, then run it .5mg ed. For PCT nolva

1-10
test e 500mg/week 2 shots mon thur
1-4 (if u want dbol)
dbol 40mg ed
12-16
nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
^ there are many different ways u could run it

samadhismiles

Awards
^ sorta like that, but like this:

71mg test prop ED (500mg total/week) week 1-12
proviron 25mg ED week 1-12
amiridex .25-.5mg ED (depending on you) week 1-12
Dianabol 25-40mg ED week 1-5
HCG mon/wed/fri 200IU week 1-13
aromasin 25mg ED week 13-17
nolvadex 40/30/20/10 week 14-17

My first cycle was with prop. I don't see any reason whatsoever to do long-esters. I think they are dumb idea and drag out PCT. Go with short ester and shoot every day.

gymfreak2

Awards
^ sorta like that, but like this:

71mg test prop ED (500mg total/week) week 1-12
proviron 25mg ED week 1-12
amiridex .25-.5mg ED (depending on you) week 1-12
Dianabol 25-40mg ED week 1-5
HCG mon/wed/fri 200IU week 1-13
aromasin 25mg ED week 13-17
nolvadex 40/30/20/10 week 14-17

My first cycle was with prop. I don't see any reason whatsoever to do long-esters. I think they are dumb idea and drag out PCT. Go with short ester and shoot every day.
thanks a lot bro.
a few questions regarding this:

1. is there a need for priviron to be included in the cycle? i know that it exerts anti-estrogenic activity but arimidex will be doing the same. what else does priviron do apart from anti-estrogenic activity?

2. u recommend aromasin with nolva in the pct, not clomid. any special reason for this?

3. is there a need for finasteride like proscar n propecia to block the conversion of test to DHT to eliminate the chances of enlarged prostate n of hair loss? will dht blocker reduce the muscle building effects of AAS? anything for cortisol control needed? anything for blood pressure n lipid control? anything for liver support for d-bol (since its an oral steriod n is liver toic)?

thanks a lot.

buquicchioc09

Awards
how would u suggest starting pct after last prop injection. iv heard a bunch of different answers and just want to get some opinions.

samadhismiles

Awards
The proviron is a weak anti-E but mainly I think it exerts its effects by binding to SHGB (a compound floating around your blood that binds to and inactivates free testosterone). By binding to this stuff, you allow more testosterone to hit the receptors where it counts. So its indirectly an anabolic.

I ran just 50mg last cycle and it was nice (didn't need any other AI). If you're gyno prone though you want to keep amiridex on hand and nolva in case you actually start developing gyno. I think a low dose of proviron + low-moderate dose of amiridex would be the best (but never have run it).

Nolva + aromasin is my PCT because I don't have experience with clomid. Apparently it works, but I have heard that nolvadex does a much better job. Aromasin is actually some pretty powerful stuff and it makes PCT a breeze as long as the anabolic doses are conservative.

One more thing, you might want to consider running less than a half G of test per week if you're going to run the prop. The prop ester is much lighter than the ester on Test E, so the end result is 500mg of test prop has more testosterone than 500mg of test E. So, you might want to back down the dosage of test prop (maybe to like 60mg ED?).

Dunno about hair loss. I lose a bit of hair every day :)() and didn't notice much more hair loss during my cycle compared to natural. I noticed an increased amount coming on and coming off, but nothing drastic. Same with acne, a little light bit coming on and coming off, but otherwise fine during and after.

You would definitely be safe to run some liver support supps with the dbol.

gymfreak2

Awards
The proviron is a weak anti-E but mainly I think it exerts its effects by binding to SHGB (a compound floating around your blood that binds to and inactivates free testosterone). By binding to this stuff, you allow more testosterone to hit the receptors where it counts. So its indirectly an anabolic.

I ran just 50mg last cycle and it was nice (didn't need any other AI). If you're gyno prone though you want to keep amiridex on hand and nolva in case you actually start developing gyno. I think a low dose of proviron + low-moderate dose of amiridex would be the best (but never have run it).

Nolva + aromasin is my PCT because I don't have experience with clomid. Apparently it works, but I have heard that nolvadex does a much better job. Aromasin is actually some pretty powerful stuff and it makes PCT a breeze as long as the anabolic doses are conservative.

One more thing, you might want to consider running less than a half G of test per week if you're going to run the prop. The prop ester is much lighter than the ester on Test E, so the end result is 500mg of test prop has more testosterone than 500mg of test E. So, you might want to back down the dosage of test prop (maybe to like 60mg ED?).

Dunno about hair loss. I lose a bit of hair every day :)() and didn't notice much more hair loss during my cycle compared to natural. I noticed an increased amount coming on and coming off, but nothing drastic. Same with acne, a little light bit coming on and coming off, but otherwise fine during and after.

You would definitely be safe to run some liver support supps with the dbol.
thanks for the help bro. can u temme what dosage of vitamin b5 should i run everyday?
oh btw.. if u're losing hair becuz of DHT, u can stop this by using a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor which stops the conversion of test to dht. i just dont know if this limits the muscle building effect of test. i was thinking of using this to reduce the chances of hair loss n of an enlarged prostate.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
first cycle just run
Test-e 500mg/week weeks 1-12
D-bol 35mg/day weeks 1-4
nolvadex or clomid for pct

gymfreak2

Awards
first cycle just run
Test-e 500mg/week weeks 1-12
D-bol 35mg/day weeks 1-4
nolvadex or clomid for pct
bro.. wont u recommend anythng for cortisol control (for pct) n something to prevent hair loss n reduce the chances of an enlarged prostate. i know finasteride blocks DHT but wud it decrease the muscle building effects of test n d-bol?
pls recommend something for acne too.
thanks

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Ive never had a problem not running it...

samadhismiles

Awards
different people are prone to it more or less (hair loss).

If you're not prone to it then NO you should not use extra drugs. Thats a no-brainer though.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Nothing wrong with running prop for a first cycle, im 8 weeks into my first cycle now of prop :D

gymfreak2

Awards
different people are prone to it more or less (hair loss).

If you're not prone to it then NO you should not use extra drugs. Thats a no-brainer though.
so only if i experience hair loss, then i should start taking it?