75 ed 8 weeks

phera
20/30/40/50
looking for suggestions on what to dose nolva at for pct

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
tren ace im assuming? if thats the case then it doesnt need a kickstart...its fast acting. have u ever run tren before?

RobbyG66

Awards
this will be the first tren run i wasn't sure if i would need to give it alittle jump or not.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Everyone else will say this too, but this is a bad way to first use tren

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this will be the first tren run i wasn't sure if i would need to give it alittle jump or not.
are u opposed to running test with it? i would at least use 250mg/week of test alongside to prevent libido problems

RobbyG66

Awards
i'm guessing your talking about running tren without test. i've been having trouble locking down some test.

so kick the phera and run test

herc11

Awards
I just got done with my first run of tren. I, like you, couldn't acquire the test so I went ahead and ran the tren alone. I started slowly at 35 ED to test my reaction/tolerance. I found that I tolerated it very well after about 2 weeks and bumped to 50 ED which seemed to be a good spot for me. The tren alone still worked very well, although it did effect the libido some. I ran it for 6 weeks and the only effect I had that I didn't enjoy was the lower back pumps which began happening around the 5 week mark. It was so bad during one of my leg workouts I had to cut my squats short.

I felt it worked pretty well and will be running another cycle for 8 weeks once my 6 weeks off is up. If I can get my hands on some test I'll definitely throw some in to combat the libido issue though, but I didn't find it mandatory.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got done with my first run of tren. I, like you, couldn't acquire the test so I went ahead and ran the tren alone. I started slowly at 35 ED to test my reaction/tolerance. I found that I tolerated it very well after about 2 weeks and bumped to 50 ED which seemed to be a good spot for me. The tren alone still worked very well, although it did effect the libido some. I ran it for 6 weeks and the only effect I had that I didn't enjoy was the lower back pumps which began happening around the 5 week mark. It was so bad during one of my leg workouts I had to cut my squats short.

I felt it worked pretty well and will be running another cycle for 8 weeks once my 6 weeks off is up. If I can get my hands on some test I'll definitely throw some in to combat the libido issue though, but I didn't find it mandatory.
Which tren are we referring to here? (19-Nor)?

snowmann

Awards
real tren talk here lol ...

Not long ago I ran PPlex, EQ, Tren, and Test E ... had outstanding results. The PPlex is a great substitute for Dbol. Personally I wouldn't do any cycle w/out some form of test.

heath1225

Awards
I have used tren ace and p-plex for a 4 weeker before. I did 75 mg tren ED and 45 mg of P-plex ED and loved it. Great for strength and the P-plex kept my libido up.

snowmann

Awards
I've not heard of PPlex maintaining libido, when in fact it kills mine. I would not run tren w/out test and I certainly would not add more products and not run any test. To prevent mood swings, lethargy, and libido issues ... get some test.

heath1225

Awards
it wasnt my first time...and PP always increases my libido.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right, but it is the original poster's first time, so that is kinda high for him :)

herc11

Awards
Which tren are we referring to here? (19-Nor)?
Sorry late getting back, been away awhile... Anyways talking real tren here, TA to be exact.

Also I realize ideally you want to run with test, but he stated he isn't able to get some test which was the same prob I had. So I decided to try it alone which still worked well for me.