For first REAL cycle??

MorningMetal

Awards
I've done several cycles of PH/PS in the past (1-T, Epistane, Oxyguno, Methyl 1-d, Masterdrol, etc) and I have a contact now where I can get some real old school hard stuff, and I was thinking about giving Tren a try for my first REAL run. I hear good things about it. Can anyone give me a little insight on Tren(gains, strength, libido, short-term sides, long-term sides, etc.) I've been hearing incredible strength gains, aggression, and that it's a wet compound, increased libido at first, etc.
I'm not that knowlegable as to what roids do what, whether they're a cutter/bulker, injectables vs orals, so sorry if I'm wrong. Just really want to do my research, like always.
I'm trying primarily to put on a lot of mass and strength, but i've steered clear of real wet stuff in the past, because i'm kinda scared of getting fat. I'm about 170 and about 9% BF. I'm trying to just put on real lean mass. I realize that I have to bulk before I can cut. If Tren isn't my best choice, can someone suggest something that is??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
5'11 170lbs with multiple cycles? how old are u? u need TONS more research if u think tren solo, let alone TREN, is what u want to run for a first cycle.

test enan or cyp 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks is a great beginner cycle