HCG and PCT help for a friend

jakedamuus

Awards
Hi guys

Saw a mate the other day i hadnt seen in about 6months. since then hes gotten alot bigger. talked to him about what hes using over the last 5months hes been using a combination of i believe started with deca test and dbol then test and eq. believe he had two 4week periods where he would just use 10mg dbol everyday and add in nolva in the believe that would help him. basically hes 9 weeks out from finishing for a long time ive told him its likely hes going to have a hard time recovering . he hasnt had access to HCG but i can get some for him at the moment my guy only had two 5000iu vials so i got them going to try get more

For finishing his cycle he has 8more weeks left of tren ace 50mg / test prop 50mg / winstrol suspension 50mg ed. from there i believe he was planning on 1running the winstrol suspension for an extra 2weeks at 50mg ed to let the strong androgens clear. (he buys from the same guy as me so cant get any test prop to run for an extra two weeks)

What i have advised him for PCT is the following similar to what ill be doing for my next cycle

Toremifene 120/90/60/60/30
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10/5
Testosterone Recovery Stack by Primodial Performance
Aromasin 12.5mg ed

1)
IS there anything you can think of that should be added in there?

2)
At the moment i have only been able to get him 10000iu HCG , i was thinking of reccomending him to use 500iu 2x week for the next ten weeks with pct beginning the week after. Do you think this will work to help him get the boys back functioning ? or would it be better to reccomend he starts it later in the cycle say 1000iu eod for the last 3weeks of the cycle? or do you reckon he should start running it now at a higher doseage say 500iu 3x a week and hopefully i should be able to get him some more from my source

thanks for your guys help dont want my mate to end up sterile lol

jakedamuus

Awards
The other thing is i was reading eric portaz article on hcg for when you are alreadt desensitized to HCG you need a kickstart. He reccomends 40iu x no of days since cycle which would basically mean around 5000iu (yet most things i have read have said a dose like his would result in overstimulation) then go back to say a dose of 200iu 3x a week for the remainding weeks untill end of cycle

what do you guys reckon?