Funny Nipples!!!

orangejuice07

Awards
My friend, who thinks he is a professional at steroids and also does cycle after cycle without any pct or down time, showed me yesterday that his nipples are now completely puffy and not only that but they secrete water when he squeezes them. So just a reminder for those out there that say sides cant effect them or think you dont need pct THINK AGAIN!!! It was gross but it made me appreciate the money ive spent on my nolva and arimidex!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eh, sh*t happens. Thank God that we can learn from the idiocy comportment of others. :D
What did he cycle before hand?

orangejuice07

Awards
just about everything. he's done numerous test/deca cycles ending with 6 weeks of winstrol with no breaks in between. he just got off of a tren only cycle with no pct or anything. ive tried telling him what he's doing wrong but he's a couple years older than me and has done a couple more cycles so he thinks im full of it. haha. my nipples are just fine!!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
it always makes me laugh when some big idiot is walking around and there totally huge but have bigger tits then my ex(DD)....if you cant do it without everlasting gyno then you shouldnt have done it at all....i get flareups all the time...a little knowledge and patience is all you need to get rid of it....

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
With the winstrol and such, nipples are probably his least concern. He would be shocked if he saw his blood lipid values. Stay that way very long and you are a walking heart attack waiting to happen.

orangejuice07

Awards
haha i doubt he even knows what blood lipids are!! Just had my bloodwork done the other day, always do pre and post cycle, and my liver is a little out of check on the higher side so im rethinking my dbol kickstart on my upcoming cycle. waiting 4 weeks and then doing another blood test to make sure im not destroying my liver!! Beer is too good!!!

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
haha the guy in my gym who i first started talking to about steroids is the same, he doesnt know what pct is, and his man boobs say it all. im glad i researched in this forum before listening to the guys in the gym.