Awards
Its my first aas cycle. ran some ph cycles before this. cycle looks like this:
wk 1-8 prop 75mg eod
wk 1-6 winstrol tab 50mg ed
hcg 250 iu every 4 days
arimidex .5mg ed

pct and supports supps are all in check as well
running 20mg of nolva ed and test recovery stack from primordial performance

i was just wondering if my prop dose is too light. Im not looking for huge mass gains, 5-10 pounds max. Im trying to model this after a typical cycle for a sprinter, 100m 200m. I play hockey so speed and power benefit me. That is what im looking for. Am i in the ball park?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
wk 1-8 prop 75mg eod
hcg 250 iu every 4 days
arimidex .5mg ed

i was just wondering if my prop dose is too light. Im not looking for huge mass gains, 5-10 pounds max. Im trying to model this after a typical cycle for a sprinter, 100m 200m. I play hockey so speed and power benefit me. That is what im looking for. Am i in the ball park?
Looks really good man, I like it. Judge the effects with how you feel, I would say you could probably bump to 100mg eod if you would like. I think you should also save HCG for another cycle later on down the road that may be a little been longer in length. You should recover just fine with the said PCT.

You have done well with your research it seems. Good job.

buquicchioc09

Awards
thanks man. yea ive been reseaching for a good year now and i think im as prepared as i can be at this point. im starting mid june because i want sufficient recovery time from the ph cycle im running right now. with my sport i cant gain too much mass, u have to be pound for pound as strong as possible. anyone else think i should go for 100mg of the test prop mon/wed/fri, as i stated above dont want to go out of the five to ten pound range. also would anyone like me to run a log of this? i kno there isnt many cycle logs for sport specific stuff, usually just bbing.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Dude the lbs you gain are all dependent on your calories. Not the mg of test. Your running an AI which will keep the bloat down, therefore the only lbs you should gain if your diet is on point are lbm. That doesn't come too fast, so you will be able to adjust your macros/cals accordingly. Your strength should shoot up really fast.

buquicchioc09

Awards
k good to hear. right now im 6' 185 lbs bf is at most 9-10% probably lower. How many calories to keep weight gain to 5-10lbs

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Man this is something you have to figure out for yourself. Everyones body is different, and responds very differently in regards to macros/cals.

Make sure you keep your protein very high - ESP on gear. I would run 1.5-2g per lb you weigh. Keep carbs about average and ONLY whole grain. And eat a good amount of healthy fats and I am sure you will be good to go. Just eat about ~500 cals over what you normally eat at maintenance and see what happens. Then just adjust accordingly.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
75mgs of prop EOD is adequate for a first cycle...As I said in another thread, I have guys who've been using for a long time that still only go to 100mgs EOD and still get great results...

holy

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
75mg eod is about 260mg/week. Why do you suggest such a low dose of prop when everyone says 500mg/week is the way to go with enan or cyp?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
75mg eod is about 260mg/week. Why do you suggest such a low dose of prop when everyone says 500mg/week is the way to go with enan or cyp?
Prop is more potent mg for mg than enan or cyp.

buquicchioc09

Awards
thanks for the feedback guys. keep in mind my goals. im using prop for insane recovery and strength not necessarily size.

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
wk 1-8 prop 75mg eod
hcg 250 iu every 4 days
arimidex .5mg ed

IMO
PCT
clomid/nolva
50/40
50/30
50/20
50/10
Taper the nolvadex. Unless bad bloat occurs, id use the AI for pct. get enough nolva incase gyno occurs during cycle. Thats just how I do PCT but everyone's is diff.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Ya i know the whole ester weight thing... but it only comes out to be about 10 or 15% more potent mg for mg. So why would you recommend double? Not knocking you, just trying to learn some more. I'm planning on doing 100mg eod of prop coming up soon.