fat.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
which fat burner do you prefer. i have been looking into T3 and T4, clen and albuterol.

which has the least sides. post the ups and downs or anything about them. one thing i want to do is keep my heart healthy. so if any affects the cardiovascular system give me the heads up. i am pretty sure all of them do to some degree. thanks.

the fat burner will be run with a strong anabolic such as dbol.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
which fat burner do you prefer. i have been looking into T3 and T4, clen and albuterol.

which has the least sides. post the ups and downs or anything about them. one thing i want to do is keep my heart healthy. so if any affects the cardiovascular system give me the heads up. i am pretty sure all of them do to some degree. thanks.

the fat burner will be run with a strong anabolic such as dbol.
The least harsh out of those is albuterol, and works just as good as clen.
I personally prefer clen/t3 stack, if i need to cut some of that excess weight and or lower bf%

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i like t3....hate clen....i dunno that id run t3 and dbol tho...thats like gyno in a bottle....

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
please tell the reason why you hate clen .
Do you really need a explanation on why he hates clen? Lol Ive ran clen twice, and let me tell you its no whey protein. The stuff gave me constant shaking, increased body temp, i was jittery as hell, and when i was doing cardio, i thought my heart was going to explode. Just a handful of side effects :196:

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
All of thse have potential negative effects on the heart.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
The least harsh out of those is albuterol, and works just as good as clen.
I personally prefer clen/t3 stack, if i need to cut some of that excess weight and or lower bf%
why use clen if you said alb works just as well?

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Do you really need a explanation on why he hates clen? Lol Ive ran clen twice, and let me tell you its no whey protein. The stuff gave me constant shaking, increased body temp, i was jittery as hell, and when i was doing cardio, i thought my heart was going to explode. Just a handful of side effects :196:

i know its effects but i like to hear specific accounts about their experiences. i don't assume anything. ever.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nope...he pretty much summed up why i dont like it....

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
what would induce more gyno test or dbol becuase someone has been using test for quite some time now and hasn't had much gyno problems. if any.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
what would induce more gyno test or dbol becuase someone has been using test for quite some time now and hasn't had much gyno problems. if any.
Depends on the dosages, and if your pct, or on cycle ai is on track.
Although I believe that dbol induces gyno more than test.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Although I believe that dbol induces gyno more than test.

yea that was my point......also of course it is dose dependent. i was thinking 20-30mg of dbol with t3. for 6 weeks.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if it were me i wouldnt go dbol....this is completely my observations and i dont have anything to back it up but i notice t-3 flares my nips up....i personlly would be afraid to use with dbol....mabye seth can chime back in here....its sooo sunday....i dont feel like hitting pub-med or anything.....

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
if it were me i wouldnt go dbol....this is completely my observations and i dont have anything to back it up but i notice t-3 flares my nips up....i personlly would be afraid to use with dbol....mabye seth can chime back in here....its sooo sunday....i dont feel like hitting pub-med or anything.....
T3 flares your nips? thats interesting. have you used T3 on numerous occasions to be sure it is the T3?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
T3 flares your nips? thats interesting. have you used T3 on numerous occasions to be sure it is the T3?
ive used t3 on my last three cuts...so once a year for three years...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ran...test/tren/winni....ramped up from 10mcg to 50mcg....when i went over 50 i thought i was losing muscle...50 was my sweet spot....