- 04-10-2009, 08:18 AM
which fat burner do you prefer. i have been looking into T3 and T4, clen and albuterol.
which has the least sides. post the ups and downs or anything about them. one thing i want to do is keep my heart healthy. so if any affects the cardiovascular system give me the heads up. i am pretty sure all of them do to some degree. thanks.
the fat burner will be run with a strong anabolic such as dbol.
- 04-10-2009, 09:47 AM
04-10-2009, 05:30 PM
04-10-2009, 06:55 PM
04-10-2009, 06:59 PM
04-10-2009, 07:06 PM
04-10-2009, 07:12 PM
04-10-2009, 07:26 PM
04-10-2009, 07:40 PM
04-10-2009, 11:27 PM
what would induce more gyno test or dbol becuase someone has been using test for quite some time now and hasn't had much gyno problems. if any.
04-11-2009, 01:07 AM
04-11-2009, 03:41 AM
04-12-2009, 01:48 PM
if it were me i wouldnt go dbol....this is completely my observations and i dont have anything to back it up but i notice t-3 flares my nips up....i personlly would be afraid to use with dbol....mabye seth can chime back in here....its sooo sunday....i dont feel like hitting pub-med or anything.....
04-13-2009, 11:25 PM
04-15-2009, 05:41 PM
04-16-2009, 05:42 AM
04-16-2009, 05:25 PM
ran...test/tren/winni....ramped up from 10mcg to 50mcg....when i went over 50 i thought i was losing muscle...50 was my sweet spot....
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 03-29-2003, 01:45 PM
- By wojo in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-22-2003, 07:30 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-18-2003, 08:22 AM
- By smokinghawk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2003, 06:22 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 12-28-2002, 06:43 PM