Test Prop/Dbol Question

orangejuice07

Awards
Alright ive almost got my next cycle lined out but only have one question for you guys. but first here is my plan so far

Week 1-12 Test Prop 100mg eod
Week 1-4 Dbol ???

PCT

Week 1-4 nolva 40/40/20/20

and also gona run 10mg a day throughout the entire cycle. Its probably not necessary but I did this my last Test Cyp cycle and i didnt have any sides so i figured why not.

But my question is how much dbol do you guys think is effecient for jump starting? i was thinking 25mg ed but ive also read about people doing anywhere from 10mg-30mg so I guess I just wanted to hear everyone's opinion. Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
have u ever run dbol before? if not, then start @ 25mg ed and see how it treats u, u can always bump it up

Random181

Awards
  • Established
If you running for 12 weeks why not use ethanate? 12 weeks on prop is a hell of a lot of injections...

orangejuice07

Awards
ive never ran dbol before. actually this will be my first oral ive ever taken. ive always done winstrol, test, deca. as for alot of injections i dont really mind haha. its actually kinda weird....i love injecting!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
25mg for sure.. A little dbol goes a long way..:)

EOD pinning for 12 weeks isn't that bad. I actually like it, maybe i am crazy.

orangejuice07

Awards
as for enanthate ive never ran that either. only cyp and prop before and i loved the hell out of prop. what would be the plus to running enanthate rather than prop?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking that youd need less injections. You guys are better men than me with the needles, I hate the dam things :p

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
as for enanthate ive never ran that either. only cyp and prop before and i loved the hell out of prop. what would be the plus to running enanthate rather than prop?
Only real plus IMO is less frequent injections.... but if you don't mind pinning EOD than go for it! Prop's faster acting than enanthate. You should see some great results very quickly stacking prop and dbol together. Good luck on your cycle bro! Sounds like a fun time.

orangejuice07

Awards
Well my "guy" recently informed me that his prop stash was depleted so i'll be doing this cycle with test cyp instead so i guess i wont get to pin as much!! only twice a week now. Just gota prepare for the bloat! anybody have any suggestions on keeping the bloat to a minimum?