Shut down of a TEST only cycle

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
very fast. within a few days LH and FSH can be almost zero on an aas cycle.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
x2. Shuts ya down quick fast and in a hurry.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
the ester has nothing to do with it shutting you down.

R

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Why then is HCG suddenly recommended for say a 8 week tren ace cycle, but a 8 week test cycle it not if test causes total shutdown fast?

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Because tren shuts you down far worse than test. They are talking about the different esters of test (cyp, enan, prop...) which will shut you down the same.

T

toums

Awards
How many mg of test E is needed to shut you down?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
not much, what really factors in it is the length of time your running it

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
How many mg of test E is needed to shut you down?
Running exogenous testosterone will shut you down period. Regardless of the dose. If your planning on doing it, forget about not getting shut down.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
I heard that running 150mg's/week of Test-Prop won't shut you down(Varying from person to person) but generally, it wouldn't. Anyone know about that?

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
I have absolutely no evidence to back it up other than the fact that I have ran it in the past but used a full PCT afterwards. Here is where I heard it:

It depends on how much you take. It is the same thing for Testosterone. You can actually take like 150mg of prop/week and not have to worry about being shutdown. However, if you take 500mg/week you're definitely going to shut yourself down. The nice thing about everything I have read on this is it seems to lower estrogen and be just anabolic enough to slowly bring you down in PCT. I never understood why people thought it was a good idea to rapidly come off of things. Best way is to taper gradually and if this has some anabolic properties I am all for it!

PS- I really would love to log this natty! hint hint lol. Although I did just preorder some :(.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
I heard that running 150mg's/week of Test-Prop won't shut you down(Varying from person to person) but generally, it wouldn't. Anyone know about that?

nope that is completely wrong. someone has done 150mg/wk. shuts you down completely.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
why does it matter when test shuts u down or not?... u dont get lethargic and ur sex drive stays strong, so who f*ckin cares. now deca would be a different story

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i have to say the theory does have some validity....i think running a 150mgs of prop a week on cycle would be absolutely pointless....but the downward taper idea should work...at some point your going to reach a dose that is not suppressing natty test but still keeping you anabolic....the only problem is that everyone is different and the dose where natty test starts to come back will be different for us all....you really would have to listen to your body