what are expected strength gains from VAR

bigdeepsquats

Awards
in a daosage between 80-100mg what have been some of your experiances?
please use numbers ex "I gained 10lbs on bench in 4 weeks" etc.

and same for dbol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
like we all told u in ur other thread. we know nothing about u and dont know how YOU will respond to anavar. just try it out and see for urself

bigdeepsquats

Awards
like we all told u in ur other thread. we know nothing about u and dont know how YOU will respond to anavar. just try it out and see for urself
well :dl: i just wanna know what toher people have gotten lol

btw will dbol make you run slower??

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never tried it. I'm sorry buddy. Everybody reacts a little differently I have noticed. Try it and let us know your results.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Var gave me some big strength gains. Even at 30 mg a day. Took a week or two to kick in. It won't double your lifts but will give a great boost. If you know how to train and eat you can go far.

bigdeepsquats

Awards
Var gave me some big strength gains. Even at 30 mg a day. Took a week or two to kick in. It won't double your lifts but will give a great boost. If you know how to train and eat you can go far.
better then dbol for pure strength?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anavar is very mild. I ran 50mg ed of pharm grade and it crushed my HDL and I had slight strength gains. A female friend of mine has run various cycles on it and put 30lbs on her bench in 10 weeks. She ended at 185 lbs free weight bench press.

keys3411

Awards
i took var for like 8 weeks I believe....around the 5th or 6th week my strength gains started going CRAZY....like m1t crazy without the bloat or the sides.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
My experience has been limited to females, and in males precontest.....neither I think is really what you're looking for.....

holy

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Here is a study that was done in old men:

Six-week improvements in muscle mass and strength during androgen therapy in older men.

Schroeder ET, Vallejo AF, Zheng L, Stewart Y, Flores C, Nakao S, Martinez C, Sattler FR.

Department of Biokinesiology & Physical Therapy, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089, USA. [email protected]

BACKGROUND: The purpose of our study was to assess the early effects of a potent anabolic androgen on muscle mass and strength, lower extremity power, and functional performance in older men. METHODS: Thirty-two men 72 +/- 6 years of age were randomized to receive oxandrolone (10 mg twice daily) or matching placebo in a 2:1 manner for 12 weeks. Total and appendicular lean body mass (LBM) were assessed by dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry (DEXA). Lower extremity muscle volume was determined by magnetic resonance imaging to validate DEXA changes. RESULTS: Total LBM increased by 2.7 +/- 1.6 kg after 6 weeks with oxandrolone (p <.001), which was greater (p <.001) than the decline in LBM (-0.5 +/- 0.9 kg) with placebo. Appendicular LBM increased by 1.2 +/- 0.9 kg after just 6 weeks with oxandrolone (p <.001), which was greater (p <.001) than the decline in LBM (-0.4 +/- 0.5 kg) with placebo. These changes were >90% of the gains in total and appendicular LBM (3.0 +/- 1.5 kg and 1.3 +/- 0.9 kg, respectively) after 12 weeks. Total thigh and hamstring muscle volume increased by 111 +/- 29 mm(3) (p =.001) and 75 +/- 18 mm(3) (p =.001), respectively, after 12 weeks. Maximal strength increased for the leg press 6.3 +/- 5.6% (p =.003), leg curl 6.7 +/- 8.6% (p =.01), chest press 6.9 +/- 6.5% (p =.001), and latissimus pull-down 4.8 +/- 6.3% (p =.009) with oxandrolone after 6 weeks; these increases were different than those with placebo (p <.001) and were 93%, 96%, 74%, and 94% of the respective gains at week 12. There were no improvements in functional measures. CONCLUSION: Treatment with a potent anabolic androgen may produce significant increases in muscle mass and strength after only 6 weeks in healthy older men. However, such treatment did not improve leg muscle power or walking speed.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
in a daosage between 80-100mg what have been some of your experiances?
please use numbers ex "I gained 10lbs on bench in 4 weeks" etc.

and same for dbol
What are your stats? And I can tell you have done tons of research on AAS eh? :rolleyes:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i took var for like 8 weeks I believe....around the 5th or 6th week my strength gains started going CRAZY....like m1t crazy without the bloat or the sides.
lmao...really? Never heard of Var surpassing that of m1t/adrol and the like...not from anyone physically or any of the boards I frequent. Guess your just a "rare bird"

bigdeepsquats

Awards
well when you compare var and adrol the sides out weigh the benifits for drol i think

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
well when you compare var and adrol the sides out weigh the benifits for drol i think
We weren't talking about sides...just strength comparison. However, I do agree Adrol is rough on you...I don't use it at all.