Freq's mid-summer cycle

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Planning out my next injectable cycle, thinking mid summer. Just wanted to see what tweaking yall would do. Cycle history consists of test; test/anadrol;m1t x2; sdrol x2. Goals for this would be a clean bulk and then to cut up. Currently at 5'8" 180lbs, hoping to be up 2 185 when I start. Tks brothers!!

Week 1-12 Test-E 500mg
Week 1-12 Deca 550mg
Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
Week 8-12 Winstrol 50mg ED
Week 14-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20
Week 14-17 Clomid 100/50/50

Appreciate any constructive criticism on lengths and dosages. May throw HCG and adex into the mix but still not sure. Thanks again brothers.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would stop the deca at week 10. i would also advise using HCG for a better, quicker recovery

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
After a little more thought I think I'm actually going to drop the deca entirely and run dbol 1 more week.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Ordered all my gear today! Man I'm gettin anxious! Been 2 years since I pinned last, ran test/anadrol. Got great gains, but really have been itchin to try dbol and winny. I'll let yall know how it goes. About the winny, as far as the half life goes, what would be the optimal time of day to take? 50mg tabs BTW, thanks cousins. ~freq~

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ordered all my gear today! Man I'm gettin anxious! Been 2 years since I pinned last, ran test/anadrol. Got great gains, but really have been itchin to try dbol and winny. I'll let yall know how it goes. About the winny, as far as the half life goes, what would be the optimal time of day to take? 50mg tabs BTW, thanks cousins. ~freq~
25mg am 25 mg pm with meals.