Winstrol Cut for a noob

Nelly77

Awards
Thinking about doing a cut beginning in May. I was thinking of doing a 4-6 week on winstrol. Is this a good idea? If you'd recommend this is winstrol mild enough that I could get away with an over the counter pct such as reversitol. I used reversitol after a cycle on hdrol and it worked very well. I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to "gear" so any knowledgable advice would be most appreciated.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about doing a cut beginning in May. I was thinking of doing a 4-6 week on winstrol. Is this a good idea? If you'd recommend this is winstrol mild enough that I could get away with an over the counter pct such as reversitol. I used reversitol after a cycle on hdrol and it worked very well. I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to "gear" so any knowledgable advice would be most appreciated.
You are 6 feet tall and 177 pounds -- how much more could you have to cut? How old are you?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
winny doesnt get u "cut", no steroid does, i dont know why ppl cant understand that.

winny solo isnt a good idea if u like ur libido. joint pain is always a risk too.

what will ur diet and training look like? what is u bf% at 6' 177lbs?

Nelly77

Awards
winny doesnt get u "cut", no steroid does, i dont know why ppl cant understand that.

winny solo isnt a good idea if u like ur libido. joint pain is always a risk too.

what will ur diet and training look like? what is u bf% at 6' 177lbs?
Sorry about my profile, I need to update it. I'm 6'0 and now I weigh 188 lb. I'm not doubting what you're telling me I just don't understand why everybody says that it'll shred you up. Why does everybody say it rips you up? Just a gym myth?

In all honesty I probably should just stick to a real strict diet with alot of cardio. Unless Winstrol could really make a big difference I should probably avoid it. I'm at about 15-16% bf right now and would very much like to drop to around 7% by the time early June rolls around. I guess I was just looking for the easy way out. LOL I think I just talked myself out of it. Allright thanx for your response guys.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Like NOS said, it will kill libido without test and it will destroy your blood lipids.