trentime's First AAS cycle Test Only - AnabolicMinds.com

trentime's First AAS cycle Test Only

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

trentime's First AAS cycle Test Only

Gettin ready to start my first injectable cycle!!! Im ready to get it goin and gain some serious mass. I will be running test E at 500mg a week for ten weeks, keepin it basic with a pct of nolva and some clomid at the beginning. Any advice would be much appreciated. i have done a year of serious resarch and am ready to put it all to use. Thinkin about throwin in a prohormone as a kickstart. I have superdrol and tren extreme on hand. Also have some winztrol
    butt again i am trying to keep it simple. I'd love to hear some advice and suggestions!

2. New Member

You'll be fine with just test so long as it's not bunk.

What's your plan for injections. Schedule, where on the body, needle size etc.

Good luck man!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Just did my first pin! easy as pie! who would have guessed it would be painless
    my injection schedule is tuesday friday. My first pin was in the quad with a 25 gauge 1 inch but i plan on using glute and delts also. i like the 25 gauge 1 inch so i think i will stick with them.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by trentime420 View Post
    Just did my first pin! easy as pie! who would have guessed it would be painless
    my injection schedule is tuesday friday. My first pin was in the quad with a 25 gauge 1 inch but i plan on using glute and delts also. i like the 25 gauge 1 inch so i think i will stick with them.
    Congrats on the first pin. Are you splitting it up into 2 injections per week?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

yes sir. im stressin a little right now though. the site were i injected is really sore and has a big knot there. gettin a little red on the service too. the gear is good to go but things aren't lookin good :/
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

it's irritation probably from high ba content. if it keeps growing or gets red streaks across it, se a doctor, until yhen massage and heat
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Yeah, that's been happening to me...just massage it, it'll go away. MAN THE F*CK UP! lol Enjoy your cycle!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

try 1.5" needle to get deeper n muscle. and try glutes. I've never had any problems this way. also listen to revamping on the messaging it helps to dispurse the liquid!
  9. New Member

'virgin' muscles when shot up will react like taht,,,get used to it,,,wait your body will get used to it,,,just dont get infected,,,the redness is from inflammation, immune response. if you get fever then you got infected but doesnt sound like it

also shoot slooooooooow and steady, dont move around pin so much, i love quad shots too but glutes are the least sore, quads then delts, at least for me.

your name is trentime and where is tren injectable in your first cycle? forget that tren PH, im dissappointed in you ahhahahah j/k!

happy growin
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

haha i had an intense cycle laid out but decided to get a simple one under my belt before i go that route. Oh and everything seems good with the injection it is slowly goin away, you guys are right it is just my body's reaction to the new substance. I have no problem with the pain as long as there is no infection!
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by trentime420 View Post
    haha i had an intense cycle laid out but decided to get a simple one under my belt before i go that route. Oh and everything seems good with the injection it is slowly goin away, you guys are right it is just my body's reaction to the new substance. I have no problem with the pain as long as there is no infection!
    good spirit, no pain no gain no matter what, natural or not, something we must pay

dont want to sound like some super guru, im not, but want to share some thoughts since its your first one;

thnk about some factors (health/legality) and pain of shooting up etc, you are risking to make better gains,,,,that should be a huge motivational factor that you should not mess around during cycle. Stay strict with diet if you trying to lose weight,,,if you are gaining eat eat eat, and sleep 8 hours everyday, do your best to get the most out when you are risking many things thats what im saing. also, dont warp your mind when you start seeing crazy gains,,,im saying dont get too used to it, play cool cuz you have to come off at one point and thats the real test of endurance/pain/overcoming and mental power. i messed up when i first started younger,,,got too used to it, couldnt lift without for awhile,,dont be weak like me lol once you come off guess what? you have to be even more strict and careful about diet/training/sleep now that you want to keep most of the gains and be healthy again before you can start the next one cuz once you poke you cant stop

cycling makes you tougher mentally (well only in some who realizes that),,,cuz either way you have to work your ass off which will pay off in greater gains and better/smarter bodybuilder in the long run.

oh dont stay at home and the gym all the time, im saying have fun and enjoy just be strict out there outside gym/home (dont miss meals, dont eat ****, dont drink too much)

enjoy,

almost forgot 500mg/wk is good but you could always do low dose pre workout PH, 20mg epistane was great when i did a similar cycle, i would save winny for later...but I like to get off orals a few weeks before finishin up then do lower dose of test one or two weeks then start PCT. just me though.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

thanks for the great advice comacho! i appreciate it. Im running low dose superdrol right now only 10 mg a day and i'm slowly started to feel "on".
  13. New Member

any updates? i just started a 100mg/eod prop + 10mg/ed superdrol cycle

running 8 weeks of prop and 3 weeks of superdrol
  14. New Member

good luck....i loved my first cycle,but i love every cycle soooo...
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Smile

stick to your plan and have a good time
    get ready for some good gains , both strenght and mass wise
    your first cycle is priceless

ps watch out you dont be become a borderline obssesed bodybuilder
    or was that just me ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:21 AM
  2. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:16 AM
  4. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:55 PM