How many of you...

1. How many of you...

I'm going into my sixth week out of 10 weeks of a Test Enanthate cycle, and was curious as to if any of you take like 5 or 6 days off from the gym during cycling and let your CNS recuperate, along with other benefits. I'm gonna get back in there on Sunday Doggcrapp style.
    I feel really good so far, and all I am thinking about is sex and getting back into the gym. lol

Just wondering if you guys take a break....or maybe I'm making a big mistake.

2. no mistake...if your tired take a break...one of the great thing about test is its ability to increase recovery time....but after 8-10 weeks of hard training you can push the envelope a little....now on the other hand if your body isnt tired and your still making good gains then your just bein lazy....
    •   

3. I felt like my body was getting tired, and needed a little break, that's all. I absolutely love being in the gym, and I'm very dedicated...not lazy in the least. Thanks for the reply.

4. id say a 3-4 day rest would be nice

5. I tend to agree. The line between hard, solid training vs overtraining gets slimmer when taking AAS, but it doesn't mean it can't happen. Take time if you need it.
    •   

6. Thanks for the replies, guys. Appreciate it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bubbachew View Post
    I'm going into my sixth week out of 10 weeks of a Test Enanthate cycle, and was curious as to if any of you take like 5 or 6 days off from the gym during cycling and let your CNS recuperate, along with other benefits. I'm gonna get back in there on Sunday Doggcrapp style.
    I feel really good so far, and all I am thinking about is sex and getting back into the gym. lol

Just wondering if you guys take a break....or maybe I'm making a big mistake.
    sometimes one just gets too beat up from all the hard work one is putting in. i take breaks when my body needs it whether on or off. definitely not a mistake.
  •