How many of you...

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I'm going into my sixth week out of 10 weeks of a Test Enanthate cycle, and was curious as to if any of you take like 5 or 6 days off from the gym during cycling and let your CNS recuperate, along with other benefits. I'm gonna get back in there on Sunday Doggcrapp style.
I feel really good so far, and all I am thinking about is sex and getting back into the gym. lol

Just wondering if you guys take a break....or maybe I'm making a big mistake.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no mistake...if your tired take a break...one of the great thing about test is its ability to increase recovery time....but after 8-10 weeks of hard training you can push the envelope a little....now on the other hand if your body isnt tired and your still making good gains then your just bein lazy....

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I felt like my body was getting tired, and needed a little break, that's all. I absolutely love being in the gym, and I'm very dedicated...not lazy in the least. Thanks for the reply.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id say a 3-4 day rest would be nice

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree. The line between hard, solid training vs overtraining gets slimmer when taking AAS, but it doesn't mean it can't happen. Take time if you need it.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies, guys. Appreciate it.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
I'm going into my sixth week out of 10 weeks of a Test Enanthate cycle, and was curious as to if any of you take like 5 or 6 days off from the gym during cycling and let your CNS recuperate, along with other benefits. I'm gonna get back in there on Sunday Doggcrapp style.
I feel really good so far, and all I am thinking about is sex and getting back into the gym. lol

Just wondering if you guys take a break....or maybe I'm making a big mistake.
sometimes one just gets too beat up from all the hard work one is putting in. i take breaks when my body needs it whether on or off. definitely not a mistake.